Kono V Prime

DeletedUser

So its official that prime have declared on kono, i just want to say that i totally called this.

Side 1:
Tribes: KONO
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Prime
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 66
Difference: 66

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 620,205
Difference: 620,205

chart

hallzyjake

its because they can't take us 1v1, when are against SAW as well. And they are backstabbers

DeletedUser

its because they can't take us 1v1, when are against SAW as well. And they are backstabbers

Then backstab them, get a nap with SAW and gangbang prime, make a new colination, PRIME vs SAW, Sparta and KONO, i would like to see them win that one ;)

xstefanx

yeah. because sparta isn't attacking us or anything, and you totally didn't know that this would happen

DeletedUser

Is more likely because the KONO leaders do not value the honour, the unwrited TW rules... Maybe Prime also notice that and decide to give a lesson to KONO..

If it care to anybody.. the SAW - KONO war started because KONO leaders decide to keep a refuge player inside and offer him defence assistanc to kostik2007 player.

It was clear for all(except KONO leaders) that in moment when SAW add the player kostik to be nobled he will went down. And that exactly what happen with all full assistance from KONO part to save that player. They failed. King joke of k6 is about to fail as well and in time, one by one, the rest of KONO members.

It was a good work from the leaders of KONO to look for a motivation to enter in war with SAW.. and for what reason? a 1,5 mil player,to give assistance to a refugy ?(even members from KONO said that player was a refugy, he was been accepted only because his pal have big influence near the dukes.)

It's a mistake that they will have now will pay hight price for that..

About for Prime - KONO war: well, I wish good luck to both side and may the best to win. :axemen:

DeletedUser

SAW you sexy things , you give me wood via the lvl 17 market place <3

-sere

DeletedUser

as i said prime once again back stabs horsing your liar :p

now i think is the time for me to make a return o_O

BUT WHO AS IS THE MYSTERY

DeletedUser

maybe they will back stab SAW next

Wouldn't surprise me...

But unfortunately everybody but SAW sees that this is the time for them to attack, and Prime knows damn well they can't handle Sparta, SAW, and KONO at once.

That's why they declared on Sparta first, to try to noble us, then stab another tribes back and noble them, then stab another tribes back, by then I doubt there will be any major tribes to threaten Prime.

There area a lot of point-whores in Prime, that know very little of how to play TW, once the REAL legends of Prime are taken out, only the nooby point-whores are left.
Before you guys argue to what I say...
To Prime - YES, you DO have noobs, I know for a fact.
To others - YES, Prime does have REAL legends in their tribe, they know how to fight, I know that for a fact too. But they aren't un-defeatable.

DeletedUser

Wouldn't surprise me...

But unfortunately everybody but SAW sees that this is the time for them to attack, and Prime knows damn well they can't handle Sparta, SAW, and KONO at once.

That's why they declared on Sparta first, to try to noble us, then stab another tribes back and noble them, then stab another tribes back, by then I doubt there will be any major tribes to threaten Prime.

There area a lot of point-whores in Prime, that know very little of how to play TW, once the REAL legends of Prime are taken out, only the nooby point-whores are left.
To others - YES, Prime does have REAL legends in their tribe, they know how to fight, I know that for a fact too. But they aren't un-defeatable.
thats what they said last time the world warred Prime :icon_rolleyes: Looked how that turned out

DeletedUser

thats what they said last time the world warred Prime :icon_rolleyes: Looked how that turned out

The only tribes that did anything were BSM and PRON/AOS. And PRON/AOS only did something for a short time bcuz there were complications within the tribe. BSM ended up being the only tribe attacking, while Sparta and Prime were attacking them they crumbled. The first coalition would've never worked, I really can't explain why, it's confusing.

But now, it can.

DeletedUser47445

You're leavingout FEAR?! and teh KilFam Chad. They more than you really think.

DeletedUser82372

Wouldn't surprise me...

100% agree with you chadsy, let me give you an example of a Prime noob....SHADOW-RUNNER
but they also have legends like AMPAC.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser82372

everybody backed out leaving BSM in the middle of the fire being attacked by Prime and Sparta from different sides....that's around the time i came to this world so I would kinda know.

DeletedUser

There aren't any legends in Prime. There are good players, but legends aren't there. Only person that was ever in Prime that could possibly contend to be called a 'legend' is oP.

And of course there are noobs there. Just more noobs in all the other tribes than there are in Prime. It's an older world, and as with all old worlds, it's littered with noobs.

DeletedUser

Prime waited for KONO to be engaged in a full on war with S.A.W (which was putting some life back into W20 and all sides were enjoying an even fight)

Prime are bad sports and KONO has 70,000 less villages than both of SAW and Prime.

The odds are against us and many of us will die and I predict that once we fall Prime will move onto SAW in K7 and then control the North.

If KONO, SAW and Sparta were to come together to fight Prime then maybe, just maybe W20 could be saved.....it's out of my hands now, the fate of the world lies with SAW and Sparta.

DeletedUser

You should have taken Prime before. Now you are in a difficult situation...SAW will eventually be in the same situation. Just wait and see..

DeletedUser

we have tried in the past to get everyone together against them. it wouldnt happen. if prime want a real fight they should declare on SAW also.

and kono shouldve seen this comming right when they declared on SAW. prime have just been looking for a reason to attack you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we have tried in the past to get everyone together against them. it wouldnt happen. if prime want a real fight they should declare on SAW also.

and kono shouldve seen this comming right when they declared on SAW. prime have just been looking for a reason to attack you guys.

whats wrong? Dont think sparta can fight their own fight? lol

DeletedUser

Prime waited for KONO to be engaged in a full on war with S.A.W (which was putting some life back into W20 and all sides were enjoying an even fight)

Prime are bad sports and KONO has 70,000 less villages than both of SAW and Prime.

The odds are against us and many of us will die and I predict that once we fall Prime will move onto SAW in K7 and then control the North.

If KONO, SAW and Sparta were to come together to fight Prime then maybe, just maybe W20 could be saved.....it's out of my hands now, the fate of the world lies with SAW and Sparta.

You could always avoid the situation to be rim.. you could beg and accept Prime invitation before they close the door to their tribe.. If you once in past accept a refugee into your tribe and for that cause an war, you can do anything and no surprise anybody :icon_neutral: