Konoha Recruiting

DeletedUser

The Village Hidden in the Leaves, also known as Konoha, is a recently founded Tribe. We are based on the aspects of honour and dignity. At this time, we may be a small Tribe, but we are in the process of expanding. There are no requirements to join at this moment, but that is not likely to change anytime in the near future. If anyone wishes to join, then you can contact me (under the same name) about an invitation in TW or post your wish to join here.

DeletedUser

we are looking to increase our Tribe ODA, mainly want members in K24/14 but K42/52/66/75 will do as well

DeletedUser

but for "The Village Hidden in the Leaves" you are quite visible there :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

The Village Hidden in the Leaves, also known as Konoha, is a recently founded Tribe. We are based on the aspects of honour and dignity. At this time, we may be a small Tribe, but we are in the process of expanding. There are no requirements to join at this moment, but that is not likely to change anytime in the near future. If anyone wishes to join, then you can contact me (under the same name) about an invitation in TW or post your wish to join here.

I prefer Leaf.

..no requirements? I hope you at least provide criteria.

DeletedUser

I know its got to do with naruto, but thats not an excuse for being ... :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

..ok, at least for the moment. but, the presence of noobs in a tribe is a turn off for more decent players.

DeletedUser

ok, I'm just bored and felt like posting all over the forums. lol