Kra-Ka-Koooooom

• Thread starter DeletedUser114370
  • Start date

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think you underestimate what these players can do with good leadership and the right environment. And it will be that underestimation and arrogance DSY has in spades that will lead to your downfall.

just make sure you let them know they're at war eh? easy thing to miss apparently,even if it does stretch on for months

darkaniken2

When the war is done the side of the map our respective tribes are on will look far different. : )

Also cowards and deadweight? Like pec? Or the myriad of other DT recruits you took? : )

Aha. As ricky pointed out, you recruited N.W.O members who sat by and watched their tribe slowly be eaten by DSy4 and Infect, so it's a bit amusing to call out other peoples recruitment, and then defend that on the quality of your leadership.

Ha! Dsy4 is the true coward of this world, tucked away in the North keeping away from any kind of conflict even when presented with an opportunity to overtake the number one tribe, to roll the dice and take a chance they sat and pissed themselves up as many NAP's as they bloody well could talk themselves into, avoiding any bit of risk.

It doesn't take much for a tribe to launch themselves into enemy lines, Ronin already has a foot hold in the North. What you call deadweight another might call an anchoring point.

Dsy4 has survived one gang-bang, they won't survive another.

Rich, coming from someone in a tribe who NAP'd the only tribe they were at war with. Let's see you actually do something rather than just complain that others aren't riding to your rescue.

Everyone keeps saying DSy4 is going down, and yet we're still here, and still rank 2.

MR.MR

I have yet to hear from a single PWM member that they wanted the NAP with Infect, yet here the two tribes sit NAP'd...

DeletedUser

I have yet to hear from a single PWM member that they wanted the NAP with Infect, yet here the two tribes sit NAP'd...

It was the result of this worlds politics: Cowardly backdoor, under the table deals meant to guard the precious egos of 'elite' players, and ensure that the ones at these tables don't find themselves ever under a serious threat from being wiped off the map.

This war between Dsy4 and Ronin is nothing new, those who have paid attention know that this war has been going in for much longer. It's been fought in the shadows, each side trading strategic villages, and players who tried to escalate the war were silently removed and dealt with. It was essentially a cold war.

Last edited by a moderator:

darkaniken2

We were strong armed into the NAP, but whatever.

Saying you were strong armed into a NAP is basically saying you didn't want to fight a hard war. That's fine, Infect dwarfs you, but don't go around accusing other people of making NAPs when your own tribe has diplomatic relations with every major tribe it shares a border with.

If you want to accuse a tribe of being cowards, you first must stand up for yourself and prove you're not. Otherwise, you're a hypocrite.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Saying you were strong armed into a NAP is basically saying you didn't want to fight a hard war. That's fine, Infect dwarfs you, but don't go around accusing other people of making NAPs when your own tribe has diplomatic relations with every major tribe it shares a border with.

If you want to accuse a tribe of being cowards, you first must stand up for yourself and prove you're not. Otherwise, you're a hypocrite.

There is a difference between fighting a tough war and outright suicide.

Many of us wanted to continue the war, but diligently we followed leadership and politics. If you say something about how we could of gone against those decisions, do me a favour and dissolve your tribe right now.

darkaniken2

There is a difference between fighting a tough war and outright suicide.

Many of us wanted to continue the war, but diligently we followed leadership and politics. If you say something about how we could of gone against those decisions, do me a favour and dissolve your tribe right now.

Ahahaha. So let me get this straight. You are defending your NAP while simultaneously saying you only agreed to it because it's what your leadership wanted, and then bashing DSy4 for doing literally the same thing. That's a level of hypocrisy I didn't think I'd get to see this soon in the thread.

DeletedUser

Yes, but compare Dsy4's size to ours.

The only reason Dsy4 would need a NAP is because they're cowardly, the are more than large enough to stand up and fight.

PWM doesn't have that luxury, we don't have the size, the number of villages, core position, or resources to gamble away as Dsy4, our NAP is smart and wise, a necessary thing for us.

Dsy4's NAP is cowardly, unneeded, and just poor taste, they, unlike us, can afford a long drawn out war.

You keep totting about how you survived a gangbang but that's the only thing you've done of note and yet you only ended it by accepting a NAP with Infect. Kettle calling the pot black.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

The only reason Dsy4 would need a NAP is because they're cowardly, the are more than large enough to stand up and fight.

PWM doesn't have that luxury, we don't have the size, the number of villages, core position, or resources to gamble away as Dsy4, our NAP is smart and wise, a necessary thing for us.

Dsy4's NAP is cowardly, unneeded, and just poor taste, they, unlike us, can afford a long drawn out war.

You keep totting about how you survived a gangbang but that's the only thing you've done of note and yet you only ended it by accepting a NAP with Infect. Kettle calling the pot black.

maybe right now but things were way different when we first signed the nap with infect

even the smoke family by itself was like twice our size at that point,we got rid of one war but still had a pretty significant one we kept on fighting

darkaniken2

I'm late, but back when the Infect NAP was first signed, DSy4 was at war with tribes totaling probably 4x our size. We NAP'd one tribe, and kept fighting the others until we won.

I think you've got your pot and kettle backwards here. We didn't call anyone cowards, and even said PWM made the smart choice strategically. You're the only one throwing out the word 'coward' for a tribe doing the exact same thing you did, ironically with the exact same tribe.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

shows your lack of knowledge regarding this world. We were rank 4 and smoke was rank 1 while two three minion tribes of them were in top 10. Still we beat them. And yes we did not agreed to attack infect when you tried to start a gang bang on them cos we respect the NAP. And we dont use this tactics as we believe that on 1 on 1 basis we can beat them.

DeletedUser

And we dont use this tactics as we believe that on 1 on 1 basis we can beat them.

And that's where our opinions differ, I call Dsy4 cowardly for not taking the initiative, when given the opportunity, to participate in a war that would of put them at the number one spot. Why kill 10,000 men on the battlefield, when you can kill 13 at dinner and save yourself a war.

But I'll digress, we in PWM are fully willing to honour our NAP with Infect, though I and a few others aren't the happiest with it (and I am most likely the most vocal on that matter).

DeletedUser105906

4x your size? OMG How did you ever survive?! With those numbers against you, it's almost down right impossible! Let alone take a lead...

1 Infect 186.100.409 38 19110
6 PWM 33.154.907 23 3491

5.6x times bigger, About 6:1 village ratio.

But hey they won that.. gangbang.

darkaniken2

4x your size? OMG How did you ever survive?! With those numbers against you, it's almost down right impossible! Let alone take a lead...

1 Infect 186.100.409 38 19110
6 PWM 33.154.907 23 3491

5.6x times bigger, About 6:1 village ratio.

But hey they won that.. gangbang.

Because Infect were only at war with PWM at the time. /sarcasm

DeletedUser105906

Because dead accounts are so HARD to noble. /^Sarcasm, in case you didn't pick it up with your flawed logic.

DeletedUser84494

Goodness, it would appear that DSy4 has managed to breathe life into this forum with...a...song declaration? It is something, and we appreciate DSy4 giving we, the humble, an opportunity to dance.

DSy4, you came to me and asked if we minded whether you lashed out at DT with my own and I told you I would not stop you. You were welcome in the northwest and I never - not once - made any comment, at any time, to suggest otherwise. We even discussed splitting targets to avoid cross-nobles, since neither approved of wasted time or resources.

You smiled and I gave an inch.

My first mistake.

When you took a mile, you did so by "apologizing" for not informing me sooner that you would be harboring refugees. You insisted that it was not a choice made lightly, and had you any other option you wouldn't have done anything so garish.

You also said that you did not take anyone who we were opping, which means I am confident that you will shortly realize your mistake of recruiting Pec, given his ODD from us, and Motor, who had incomings for a few days before he was recruited. Since DSy4 has insisted that they are a tribe of upstanding morals I've no doubt that very soon they will realize the little error and will be dropping both players.

After all, you are playing this game with loyalty, honesty, and integrity.

You dismissed us as nothing, DSy4. You felt that if you smiled sweetly that I would brood and fume and, ultimately, smile back and agree that this wasn't a problem. You felt that even if I did not, that we are too far away for it to matter. You felt - you feel - Ronin is a non-issue. Something you can handwave away because of our location and because you, the great DSy4, have fought on many fronts before and can fight again while you alternate between trying to recruit and eat NWO simultaneously.

I gave. When I gave it was not enough and you took. When you took, we bit the hand outstretched in false comraderie. From that hand we will, eventually, find your throat. Because that is what we have been asked to do.

You took from my tribe what is ours. We would have opped with you and perhaps you would have finally done away with a tribe that you have not been able to take down after all of these months of fighting. It is well known that Latchky and I have snarled many times at one another. It would not have been hard to set us upon each other and perhaps finally finish off a blemish that stubbornly remains on your map.

But now? Op us. Make us bleed, make us suffer for our insolence. Make us understand how foolish and reckless and ridiculous we are. Roll your eyes and launch your troops. Cripple us and imagine Infect as the carrion crows that finish us off once and for all. Whisper sweet nothings to our neighbors on all fronts and smile your silvered smiles.

Destroy us. Noble us.

You can, can you not? I trust your little north and south agreement allows you to noble us down south and remove us once and for all? Or shall you simply open the door and have TR take the villages? A perfect symbiotic relationship that allows you access to areas of which you, personally, may not be privy because it would interrupt a delicate balance.

Or are you going to ask Infect to declare on us, as well? A perfect scenario with you, your not-allied-except-as-of-today-and-deeply-respected TR, and Infect, all striking out at us so you can eat faster in the north, merge TR into you (we already saw your newest recruit - one by one as you need fresh bodies), and smile serenely as you "watch" Infect bogged down in a war in the south. Which, I have no doubt, you will, with your honorable ways and habit of never telling a falsehood, patiently wait out so you can have your much desired one-on-one.

You are not the tribe that you were, DSy4. You are dangerous and I wholly respect the abilities of your players: you have that advantage. But my guys have bite, too. They are reckless and foolish and wicked and lovely and I'll go down in fire for every last one of them.

So make me prove it.

You asked for this. You pushed for this. You declared. Not me. You provoked Ronin and then, when we didn't get on our knees and agree that you smell of roses, you declared in a rather disappointing manner. I was thoroughly enchanted with the declaration on Smoke (it is by far one of the best declarations I've ever seen). But Ronin is tragically deserving only of a song parody.

I suppose, given the respect shown our tribe, I should be thankful that you put that much thought into it.

As a small aside, I was going to thank you for the declaration given that we are hitting Dubiously right now and love freebie war caps. But then I noticed that one of the players you, because of your deeply instilled sense of loyalty and duty to your tribe, would *never* get rid of and, in fact, started a war over, has now been kicked from your tribe.

One down, five to go, eh?

J.

DeletedUser114370

When the war is done the side of the map our respective tribes are on will look far different. : )

Also cowards and deadweight? Like pec? Or the myriad of other DT recruits you took? : )

^^you haven't gotten a cap from pec yet... You very well might, but quite a few dead nobles have their heads on spikes against his walls.

darkaniken2

A well written post, though DSy4 have not recruited anyone from N.W.O as you imply, that'd be you. We also have no plans to coordinate with Infect, as far as I'm aware. As for the rest of what we've been up to, I'm not high enough ranking to post about that, so you'll have to wait and see if a leader decides to answer you.

That said, we're eating N.W.O with near impunity, taking whatever we claim with no fight. We don't need help from anyone, unless it's help farming for the nobles we're running out of, which I doubt Ronin was going to help with. We've also systematically taken down one player after another with relatively minimal effort. So I'm not sure what point you were making here.

As for ~DT~, well, meh. The north in its entirety was always DSy4's target. This should have been obvious to anyone with access to a map. It's not our fault you decided to force our hand by trying to secure a spot in what we regard as our half of the world. But that's the game, isn't it? Two tribes lay claim to the same territory, so they fight it out to see who gets to keep it. It's why we all keep logging in.

I don't get the level of hurt seeming to be coming from Ronin. This is a war game, we decided we both wanted territory, and now we fight over it. May the best tribe win.

DeletedUser114370

dubiously, unfortunately, quit soon after recruitment due to real-life issues. Happens to all of us. Wasn't my idea to kick the account, but there wasn't much point in keeping it on board. I won't defend it, but I also will say that it is a minor setback in your war statistics, I'm sure.

What Infect does is their own business. I'm sure you've already spoken with just about everyone you can looking for allies to remedy the point difference - it's exactly what I would do. I, of course, hope that Infect chooses to honour our non-aggression pact, and I look forward to the end game war with them when and if Ronin falls. I declared Jennifer, because I like declaring :) Simple as that - but I shall maintain that you had the final word in our skype conversation, and you made your intentions quite clear. Don't blame me for not waiting!

As to NWO, you seem to diminish the fact that DSy4 has wrecked something like 5 iterations of this family of players, we've defeated them in war caps across the board, and in the last month we've taken millions of points off them. Now, as I'm sure any player with a large account knows, nobles are not cheap and they are *never* plentiful enough. We still manage to out-ennoble Infect with some frequency, not too shabby given the point difference between our tribes.

I like you Jennifer, and you've been very fun to talk to. :) I'm sad that you seem to take DSy4's ambitions personally, but we *do* intend to take as much territory as we can - that's the game after all.

And, finally, I have never dismissed either you or your tribe as nothing - I have the utmost respect for the fighting Ronin. Let's all just simmer down, and have our war! There's really no call for insults here.