Kra-Ka-Koooooom

• Thread starter DeletedUser114370
  • Start date

DeletedUser114370

So much laughter. And DSy4 got the first real war caps! :D

Sep 05 16:37
green.png
MotorZeppelin conquered 17th Inf. Liebstandarte 2nd Regfrom saad748 (Ronin)
Sep 05 15:49
green.png
MotorZeppelin conquered 17th Inf. Liebstandarte 5th Reg.from saad748 (Ronin)
Sep 05 13:38
green.png
pec12 conquered 0000 K31 ~Roamin Ronin Recap~ fromjoelllove (Ronin)

DeletedUser

What you call being internaled, I call merging accounts.

darkaniken2

What you call being internaled, I call merging accounts.

So let me get this straight. DSy4 are a bad tribe that is outgrowing everyone else on the world at the moment, while you're a great player in a great tribe despite the only way you seem capable of growing is to move to an account someone else built up for you.

DeletedUser113861

DSy4 brothers, what are we gonna do with all our Ronin caps? I have a feeling we're gonna be seeing a lot of these :)
4SqzAL3.jpg

DeletedUser45880

Oh MotorZeppelin, such a special flower. Lighten up a bit. You said the same thing when DT got about 30 caps at once in the war. We all know how that turned out afterwards...

44b451c5b22aa59bd33915a4e614ae99
44b451c5b22aa59bd33915a4e614ae99.png

The war is still early, wait in till some OP's have been done. It's no surprise the declaring tribe gets first blood.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The war is still early, wait in till some OP's have been done. It's no surprise the declaring tribe gets first blood.

a lecture on early war stats from one of those guys from that random tribe named myself that kept bragging about being up by like 5 vills against tt before you guys got your asses kicked? interesting

I gotta say i've never quite seen a tribe that irrelevant that full of themselves before

DeletedUser45880

a lecture on early war stats from one of those guys from that random tribe named myself that kept bragging about being up by like 5 vills against tt before you guys got your asses kicked? interesting

I gotta say i've never quite seen a tribe that irrelevant that full of themselves before

I didn't know I was still that loved or remembered.

Tell me, what is my fan club up to these days? Do you want another live appearance or autograph signing?

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I didn't know I was still that loved or remembered.

Tell me, what is my fan club up to these days? Do you want another live appearance or autograph signing?

perhaps you can come up north if you aren't already and type up a couple hundred posts bragging about sniping trains

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Ola :)

The declaring tribe had less advantage than the declaree tribe, in all fairness! When we declared, DSy4 member(s) were already being Opped by Ronin or at least had large incomings and lots of nobles to deal with. We had no offensive plan set up at the point of declaring - so I'd really say that there is no advantage in being the tribe to declare - as all it has done is given the conflict an upgrade from 'hostile dispute' to 'war' :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

So let me get this straight. DSy4 are a bad tribe that is outgrowing everyone else on the world at the moment, while you're a great player in a great tribe despite the only way you seem capable of growing is to move to an account someone else built up for you.

Well, what's better: Having two seperate accounts and players, with no room to grow or, a single account co-played so it's watched nearly 24/7?

You're questioning a solid, well established bit of game-play. You're pathetically trying to disprove me for simply cheering on and support Ronin.

I honestly can't wait to launch nukes at Dsy4 now.

darkaniken2

Well, what's better: Having two seperate accounts and players, with no room to grow or, a single account co-played so it's watched nearly 24/7?

You're questioning a solid, well established bit of game-play. You're pathetically trying to disprove me for simply cheering on and support Ronin.

I honestly can't wait to launch nukes at Dsy4 now.

Good of you to share PWM's plans for the future with us. Thanks for that.

And I'm not trying to do anything. I'm just having a laugh at how much of a hypocrite you are. It's fun.

DeletedUser50694

Felt i needed to put my voice in here, with my standard war thread post.

Wooooo, war yeah baby! Lets do this! :D

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Feel free to do so :icon_razz:

As a word of advice - if you want to give your opinion, you should expect others to feel/do the same. You seem to be taking a few jibes at you personally from the odd DSy4 player, which only came about after sharing a view that you want to see DSy4 lose a war :icon_biggrin:

I personally have no problem with people co-playing, but more accounts all with some activity is definitely better than less accounts with 24/7 activity - at least from a leadership perspective.

Last edited: