We say-
Turn around and
go back to the start
We must be losin' our minds-
"Are you blind?"
We've seen it all a million times

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114370

Not really. There's been an unofficial war on for about 2 weeks, but peace talks finally concluded... In failure.

DeletedUser112209

[COLOR=0000f] Very interesting. Would love to hear the story behind the conflict.

Best of luck to both sides! I'd say this war reminds me of a collision between an angry buzzard and a moody pelican. The pelican has the advantage over water and the buzzard has the advantage over dead stuff. We shall see if the war occurs over dead animals or over the ocean. [/COLOR]

DeletedUser114370

Oh gosh, now I'm afraid that I'm the buzzard.

Anyway, I'm sure Jennifer will tell you the story :) As per usual, both sides feel yanked around, essentially it boils down to the fact that we're both making a play for the North West, and neither side really wants to share.

DeletedUser

The world lies on the knife's edge, a breath away from plunging into chaos. Declarations of war have been made, and soon the north will be littered in the blood of the fallen. Some come my friends and pray to the gods of old, may they watch over our men on the field of battle. May they die honorable deaths and please the War God, and have their souls dine with him until the end of days. The foe we face is grave indeed, cowardice bastards who have slapped away our hand of friendship and declared themselves king uncontested.

Well they are contested. We few brave Ronin will stand against the tyranny of the Decipher legion, we will weather the storm of their assault upon our land, take back the food they have stolen from us, and eat our fill on their mangled corpses. We will sack their villages, route them from their outposts, and destroy their claim on the north and when the fighting is done they will know one truth above all else, We. Do. Not. Bow.

Not for Decipher, nor for any tribe or any group that has come before this time. Ronin will stand strong on her own legs, and will never kneel before the lethargic and putrid tribes that have been "destined" to win the world from the start.

To the those who crown themselves king I say to thee.

Your attempts at friendship were slaps in the face.

Your attempts at diplomacy were nothing short of acts of war.

Your attempts at subtlety were as obvious as pointing a blade to our throats.

You called for friendship and peace while you conspired behind our backs. You have belittled us and shown you think us lesser than you. But you are not invulnerable. You are not the sole conquers of the north west, and just because you wish to claim it does not mean the territory will belong solely to you. You are not the tribe you once where and even at your prime you where but a shell of your potential. Here on the eve of battle we will crack that shell, and show the world your true face.

The face of cowards.

The face of the weak.

The face of the liars and the cheats.

And perhaps most importantly, the face of the defeated.

So sing your lullaby you so wittily wrote tonight. For tomorrow you will have no tongue to sing with.

- Shadow

darkaniken2

And you are?

Quite frankly, this will be largely a battle of recent recruits. The core Ronin players are too far to help, and the core DSy4 players are still busy eating their way across N.W.O. So let's see who picked up the better players, and who picked up the trash.

The problem Ronin has is that DSy4 can expand to the point where it's core stretches across the north and is fully connected. Ronin cannot, unless they intend to go through Infect, which seems unlikely.

Last edited:

darkaniken2

Former co player of the Talin (Not CDN) account, and currently a high ranking Ronin member. Miles knows my name, as do many on the world that I've chosen to affiliate myself with.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're one of the players on MLNW, since you choose not to answer a basic question with a straight answer. Bold threats for an account with very little skin in the game.

DeletedUser

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're one of the players on MLNW, since you choose not to answer a basic question with a straight answer. Bold threats for an account with very little skin in the game.

I don't think you could ever state a leadership account has very little skin in the game. Even if not on the front line the leader's ass is on the line without a doubt.

You expected friendship and diplomacy by opping our members?

You expect to recruit players we have been actively warring without consulting us first and us to just stop? Have I been away for so long that the entire community has forgotten what the term "refugee" means? And then when we try to make peace you offer us one of your empty accounts which we are already eating, which NWO is already eating, as recompense for taking several accounts we where hitting? And then have the audacity to ask we save you 15-30% of the account for your own nobling? I'm sorry. Your offer was laughable and your actions embarrassing for any veteran leader to pull.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I find it amusing how aggressive ronin is while those who make the decisions are safely tucked away way down south with all of infect between them and us

it's easy to try and look like you got guts in a situation like that but i'm not fooled,deep down the leadership of ronin is nothing but a pack of cowards recruiting deadweight and doing everything they can to spark off a war on the other side of the world so they can look as though they are doing something while still staying safe

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
exactly,they war 4 ks away, recruit 7k''s away. Imean seriously they recruited in k22.

DeletedUser

I find it amusing how aggressive ronin is while those who make the decisions are safely tucked away way down south with all of infect between them and us

it's easy to try and look like you got guts in a situation like that but i'm not fooled,deep down the leadership of ronin is nothing but a pack of cowards recruiting deadweight and doing everything they can to spark off a war on the other side of the world so they can look as though they are doing something while still staying safe

When the war is done the side of the map our respective tribes are on will look far different. : )

Also cowards and deadweight? Like pec? Or the myriad of other DT recruits you took? : )

DeletedUser

Ha! Dsy4 is the true coward of this world, tucked away in the North keeping away from any kind of conflict even when presented with an opportunity to overtake the number one tribe, to roll the dice and take a chance they sat and pissed themselves up as many NAP's as they bloody well could talk themselves into, avoiding any bit of risk.

It doesn't take much for a tribe to launch themselves into enemy lines, Ronin already has a foot hold in the North. What you call deadweight another might call an anchoring point.

Dsy4 has survived one gang-bang, they won't survive another.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
When the war is done the side of the map our respective tribes are on will look far different. : )

Also cowards and deadweight? Like pec? Or the myriad of other DT recruits you took? : )

no it won't

we can't win right now with how far away the bulk of your tribe is and neither can you,although really that's the whole point isn't it? it's really more about wanting to look like you are doing something rather than actually doing something

as for the dt recruits I don't really know much on that subject and don't feel qualified to speak on the matter

but what have your nwo recruits ever done but sit quietly in their areas and watch as their tribe crumbled around them while pretending they weren't at war?

DeletedUser

I think you underestimate what these players can do with good leadership and the right environment. And it will be that underestimation and arrogance DSY has in spades that will lead to your downfall.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ha! Dsy4 is the true coward of this world, tucked away in the North keeping away from any kind of conflict even when presented with an opportunity to overtake the number one tribe, to roll the dice and take a chance they sat and pissed themselves up as many NAP's as they bloody well could talk themselves into, avoiding any bit of risk.

It doesn't take much for a tribe to launch themselves into enemy lines, Ronin already has a foot hold in the North. What you call deadweight another might call an anchoring point.

Dsy4 has survived one gang-bang, they won't survive another.

keeping away from any kind of conflict? the only time we ever got in trouble was the brief period when we were TOO aggressive,we have been chipping away at smoke(virus,nwo whatever) for months now

we may dwarf them in size at this point but that has definitely not always been the case

back when googly and co came back and we entered into the nap with infect smoke was way bigger than us,you can see how that turned out once we weren't also fighting infect at the same time