Kra-Ka-Koooooom

• Thread starter DeletedUser114370
  • Start date

darkaniken2

It was an isolated incident, Jen wasn't aware nor had authorised such a move :)

That demonstrates a lack of control over her own tribe then, does it not? She claims she was negotiating in good faith, but if she couldn't control her members, that's not strictly true then, now is it?

Nukes-Galore

Not entirely, was more of a error in judgement by a tribe member. Once it was highlighted, it was fixed and the issue has been taken care of.

DeletedUser

Not entirely, was more of a error in judgement by a tribe member. Once it was highlighted, it was fixed and the issue has been taken care of.

Not sure what you mean by "fixed", because as far as Im concerned the troops are still there.

If a player wants to stack against DSy4 through another account, why should I tell them not to?
It was an isolated incident, Jen wasn't aware nor had authorised such a move :)

Read your and her statement again. And please be so kind to tell me which of those statements is a lie then :)

DeletedUser114370

Well to be fair, my beloved camel, I believe Jen is referring to the change of affairs now that we are at war. Which is reasonable, and accounts for the disparity in statements. The timeline is mighty​ fuzzy though.

DeletedUser113330

That demonstrates a lack of control over her own tribe then, does it not? ?

Forget Watergate, this is SupportGate or QiwenGate or RoninGate?
An absolute outrage.
How could one player support someone else?

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░░░░░░░░▄████
░░░░░░░▄██████
░▄██▄▄███▀░██
████████▀░░█​

Good God, we're out of control, a vote of no confidence must be lingering! But then who could ever be expected to control such a collection of rogue delinquents and maverick renegades. Our leadership could never compare with Dsy4's college marching band efficiency, alas at this late stage we will have to proceed with the snapping litter of vicious mongrels pointed in the right direction.

Let's face it though, our aim is pretty markedly directed at those who have snickered, nipped at us, outright declared war on us, and those who have snuck from battle (in a declared war called Absolution) in the thick of the night to hide under Dsy4 bedsheets.

Surely your attempt to incite discord between Infect and Ronin isn't a desperate cry for help when you sit pretty as the #1 tribe at war, you don't need any assistance, you're burning towards us like a raging bushfire and we can't even control our core members.

You've never been north of the Wall, so don't tell me what's out there.

Thanks Benjen, guess we'll just have to grip our tanned southern ankles and pray for the best against the Dsy4 regimented, straight-shooting soldiers of mass forum posting. perhaps I should more gracious, my shaking musn't be from the chill afterall.

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░░░░░░░░▄████
░░░░░░░▄██████
░▄██▄▄███▀░██
████████▀░░█

DeletedUser

I killed it all now anyways...it took nearly FIVE nukes but there we go..... Defender: UnDeCoDeD
Destination: (470|410) K44

Quantity: 4000 4899 0 14098 220 0 0 5915 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 659 807 0 2322 36 0 0 974 0 0 0 0 0

Damage by rams: The Wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 19
Damage by catapults: The Wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 19 to level 18

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What is it we said the other day, Googly? The enemy of my enemy, I believe it was. Ronin was informed to let NWO sink or float on their own terms and, from what I was aware, the little incident prior was isolated. However, there isn't much reason to enforce that ban. If a player wants to stack against DSy4 through another account, why should I tell them not to?

I agree entirely - hence my post being a fun-loving one, rather than a criticism :icon_razz:

It's not like it is the first time it's been spotted - we've noticed Qiwenwong getting external support for a long while before the war began, and a couple of villages that taken interestingly had inbounds as having quantities of Ronin support inbound from distance (as you're aware).

N.W.O has never been good at supporting each other, so it does help to answer questions of where the support he got came from for the past months , even if it was unofficial/un-authorized :icon_biggrin:

LiriC

you guys talk so damn much over nothing.
this isn't even a "real" war.
what are you aiming for ? to hit each other's egos ?

hit it were it counts.

Last edited:

DeletedUser114370

hit it were it counts.

Do you have a map I could borrow? I'm not sure exactly where to aim :( Perhaps you could send some of my troops a spirit guide? I think the Coyote might be free this time of year...

:)

DeletedUser

I never thought, Id be saying this, but i have the same problem, since theres too much food around. The entire NW of the world is a target. And I have no idea where to start :D

DeletedUser114370

Lol there will be zero hugging. That said, no news to speak of, unfortunately. Largely my own fault - I've been quite distracted working towards a final end to the Latchky account.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Statistically speaking, it's pretty quiet. The ingame war stats are only 7 in favour of DSy4 with a combined total of 103 villages traded between the tribes, which is peanuts really :)

statistics.png

DeletedUser113861

I've been hogging all the fun. Not including re-caps i have 28 lovely Ronin villages :)