Difference: 63,590

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38,285
Side 2: 18,880
Difference: 19,405

image.php

DeletedUser

it's so easy to take krakens vills, only wish i was closer to them to so i could rim their members, but i guess erevos will have to do:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

for one i was saying if you call this a war between is your a joke. we are more focused on the at the moment. and for begging i wouldnt say that i would say more like offering. sence the leaders who declared this war has now quit the game.

but you cant twist it all you like cause thats what bad leaders do disrespect other tribes.

get in these pitty arguments with other members about whos better.

so i am done with these stupid arguements. mail me on the day you relise you have failed to take us down.

DeletedUser

1st: you called it a war, not I
2nd: I'm not gonna get into the politics of this thing, so please don't say anything about me disrespecting people, I'm just posting stats.

spleen mage

for one i was saying if you call this a war between is your a joke. we are more focused on the at the moment. and for begging i wouldnt say that i would say more like offering. sence the leaders who declared this war has now quit the game.

Hmmm, now should that actually read either....

A) The leaders who declared the war were horribly and mercilessly slaughtered
B) The leaders who declared the war left the game out of embarrassment
C) The leaders who declared the war performed the act of Seppuku

DeletedUser

Hmmm, now should that actually read either....

A) The leaders who declared the war were horribly and mercilessly slaughtered
B) The leaders who declared the war left the game out of embarrassment
C) The leaders who declared the war performed the act of Seppuku

or

D) The leaders who declared the war were horrible and mercilessly slaughtered, so out of embarrassment performed the act of Seppuku

DeletedUser

tbh its not much of a war nothings really happening....which is why we want the war over
a) because no one wants the war (infact some people didn't even know why we went to war)
b) the people who wanted the war have gone (there's been a change in leadership)

DeletedUser

tbh its not much of a war nothings really happening....which is why we want the war over
a) because no one wants the war (infact some people didn't even know why we went to war)
b) the people who wanted the war have gone (there's been a change in leadership)

Stuff is still happening :) Were nobling you at a slower rate cause were warring on two fronts also. As for your leaders past mistakes, kinda sucks that your all getting dragged down the drain for a war that meant noting to you in the first place? You (as a whole) decalred on an ally an started attacking while our diplomacies were set as allies.. As far as I'm concerned if you didn't like it you should have done the right thing an left such a tribe for back stabbing there supposed allies.. Instead you choose to stay an fight an for that you can go down with the rest of the ppl in your tribe that think declaring on allies is the best thing to do. So imo you wanted this war if not you could have easily left KRAKEN..

DeletedUser

thats just nonsense (I mean i didn't even realise that CBTF were our allies lol, because there weren't any near me at the time, also I've never attacked any cbtf players and if i left the tribe where would i go? there's no other tribes to go to and just because i disagree with one thing my tribe has done doesn't mean that i should leave

DeletedUser

well i don't care ur tribe declared on us now every one of u guys are my enemy and we will hunt u guys down.

DeletedUser

CBTF have agreed to an end to the war if we dismissed several of ours leaders who they think started the war, which surprisingly enough isn't going to happen

DeletedUser

good, won't have to find another excuse to track u guys down:lol:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: CBTF
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Kraken Krak-P Krak-R
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 17
Difference: 6

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 180,842
Side 2: 123,456
Difference: 57,386

image.php

Why am I not scared?

DeletedUser

We arent going anywhere. I am afraid taht wont be true for you guys. You should have taken me up on the offer.

Still waiting for that show of force you said you were holding off on... I guess we will just sit back and wait for the next excuse or nap offer. :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.