Kraken declare on CBTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i won't let u go anywhere, u will stay right there we u guys are till we eat u guys.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

haha all i got to say is they better be really hungary. cause i got something for them. :icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

o yea and just like you said we would be gone facing you and ....the... ha still here

DeletedUser

i never said it would be fast, but u will be gone, someway somehow.

DeletedUser

Yeah KRAKEN is falling faster then they can make up for it. Not saying were doing the most damage, but we seem to be holding our own and still gaining :icon_wink:.. Tho I see there inviting back players that they kicked before to hide from stats, It looks like to help with the rankings maybe? Wouldn't want a nub tribe like CBTF to pass you now would you. :lol:

DeletedUser

Yeah KRAKEN is falling faster then they can make up for it. Not saying were doing the most damage, but we seem to be holding our own and still gaining :icon_wink:.. Tho I see there inviting back players that they kicked before to hide from stats, It looks like to help with the rankings maybe? Wouldn't want a nub tribe like CBTF to pass you now would you. :lol:

wrong and wrong and who cares about stats.

I thought it would have been disengenuous of me to ask for a nap while organizing attacks against your tribe.

-and FYI, I asked for a nap for two reasons:
1 - cbtf was not attacking us in any organized manner, so it 'seemed' like they werent too interested in engaging in the war
2 - the old kraken leadership completely dissolved and I was (reluctantly) put in charge - and I argued against the war before it stated.

Therefore, in light of #1and #2, I thought it was reasonable to ask for a nap.

DeletedUser

resonable yes; our unorganized attacks show u mean no threat but simple easy expansion.

DeletedUser

resonable yes; our unorganized attacks show u mean no threat but simple easy expansion.

god, i wish i wa closer to your tribe, so i could show you how pathetic you guys really are but im not.

and yea the has promised me a vacation to the rimm yet im still here.

so lets go ...the... im waiting :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

god, i wish i wa closer to your tribe, so i could show you how pathetic you guys really are but im not.

and yea the has promised me a vacation to the rimm yet im still here.

so lets go ...the... im waiting :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

don't worry WE will get closer to u, rest assured u will be rimmed:lol:

DeletedUser

Just for the record. Chapuis did argue against the war and was over-ruled by the leadership who declared war on CBTF. I was part of that leadership at the time and I was there.

I left the world shortly afterwards because I realised my grave error in sanctioning an attack on an ally. I was carried along by the gung ho reasoning at the time. This is not a mistake I intend ever to do again and I am still ashamed of it.

DeletedUser

now ur former tribe and tribe mates, will pay the price:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Funny

The funny thing is all the members in favour of the war left the tribe, either quitting or to join CBTF, so I would like to thank them all!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

now ur former tribe and tribe mates, will pay the price:icon_twisted:

im sorry but whos paying the price :icon_twisted:

Side 1:
Tribes: Kraken Krak-P Krak-R
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: CBTF CBTF-D
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 979
Side 2: 1,254
Difference: 275
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 32
Side 2: 27
Difference: 5
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 4,542,189
Side 2: 4,430,305
Difference: 111,884
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 233,498
Side 2: 205,547
Difference: 27,951
image.php

DeletedUser

Mm look .these stats doesn't count the caps we took from the former krak-r tribe wich disbanded (and restarted).

also 5 of your (and 5 of our) caps were token by or against mmcquire.
who quitted and now even is banned, because kraken abused sitted accounts.
also darkwolf left erevos, he was a bigger threath then whole kraken together, he killed more troops and nobled more vills then kraken did in their latest operation.
You'll be suprised by this quote.

mmcguire on 27.04. at 14:00
I doubt it will last long. I probably took more CBTF villages in a week than the entire tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22924

concrete, is great to see how ur tribe is progressing, it's quite impressive :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Mm look .these stats doesn't count the caps we took from the former krak-r tribe wich disbanded (and restarted).

also 5 of your (and 5 of our) caps were token by or against mmcquire.
who quitted and now even is banned, because kraken abused sitted accounts.
also darkwolf left erevos, he was a bigger threath then whole kraken together, he killed more troops and nobled more vills then kraken did in their latest operation.
You'll be suprised by this quote.

mmcguire on 27.04. at 14:00
I doubt it will last long. I probably took more CBTF villages in a week than the entire tribe.

well lets think this out bud. he went to ..the... not your tribe. so how could you even think that was a winn for you guys.

also you guys did take some cowards yes. but if i had to say you can have them.
sence there not so much of a help sence our stats are better then yours even without them.

so tell me how again you guys are makeing us pay.

i have said this a 100 times and i will keep on saying it we are fighting on all fronts yet we stand strong, we were surprised attacked by ....the.... ( the number one tribe in the world) but we still stand strong. were not getting support from any of our allies. yet we still stand strong. we had leadership problem where we lost all our leaders yet we still stand strong. we keep getting told were nothing but we keep fighting,

if i had to say anything we have come over many obstacles. but its only makings stronger. and we will keep getting stronger no matter what everyone thinks.

DeletedUser22924

u forgot u betrayed CBTF(certanly by suprise), they were already in WAR with a tribe almost TWICE their size, and out of nowhere u guys came, still CBTF managed to destroy one of ur tribe(academy, family makes no difference) in a short time and take in the good players(and those willing), i'd say they have done more damage to u, than u will ever to them.

DeletedUser

u forgot u betrayed CBTF(certanly by suprise), they were already in WAR with a tribe almost TWICE their size, and out of nowhere u guys came, still CBTF managed to destroy one of ur tribe(academy, family makes no difference) in a short time and take in the good players(and those willing), i'd say they have done more damage to u, than u will ever to them.

im not sure it is a good thing to be bragging about having a player from our tribe join yours and disband our academy. Its something that is a slap in the face but i dont have much room to talk as we did worse to you in the past. Kraken is a new tribe tho, new leadership and rules. the past is the past though and i believe the war will start to pick up now as i hope it becomes more honorable of a war and actually a fight that im not embarrassed to be in because of lack of respect and honor on both sides.

DeletedUser

I know they don't have the same name anymore more but there all still the same players ^^. Heres a little update on the situation :icon_cool:

Side 1:
Tribes: CBTF CBTF-D
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Smile! Smile?
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 1
Difference: 14

image.php