Kraken Merging

DeletedUser

What do ya'll think about Kraken merging into Riot!?

That I'm surprised Riot managed to get another tribe to merge in. That didn't exactly work out very well for Gians. Can't exactly say I'm surprised though. There's been rumblings about something like this for a month or so now, the only thing that wasn't nailed down was the tribe involved. I heard rumors involving both Kraken and Urban, as both were apparently being pursued.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

Ah, no news of Urbans involvement got to me - I was quit surprised to find out yesterday that Kraken was even being asked for it, as a friend in there mentioned it was.

DeletedUser

Ah, no news of Urbans involvement got to me - I was quit surprised to find out yesterday that Kraken was even being asked for it, as a friend in there mentioned it was.

I didn't have anything from Urban's end, but had heard Riot had considered both Kraken and Urban as potential mergers. Guess Kraken "won".

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

I Dont think Urban was considered....

Nak

I don't know if any talks were ever initiated with Urban about it, but the idea was batted around within Riot for awhile, at about the same time I heard they were thinking about the same with Kraken. Hadn't heard anything since then, thought the idea had fallen by the wayside, but it appears Kraken was persuaded.

I'm sorry to hear that, of course, but I do welcome the additional red to my map.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

Yes well, the world seems to be split now, if you take the three main tribes. Undoubtedly the other top tribes will make some sort of appearance onto the stage.

DeletedUser

I guess tribes in the SW will have to take appropriate action towards this. :icon_twisted:

More Warz I vote for.

DeletedUser

If Kraken solicited Rx's help against Urban, and Rx is fighting Riot!, what then happens between Rx and Urban? Do they continue fighting, or do they turn their attention to the former Kraken players and current Riot!ers?

DeletedUser107378

Seems to me that riot invite players into there tribe... impact/zombie continue eating away at riot... then riot have to ivite another tribes members to keep there stats up and points up... Seems silly to me

DeletedUser107378

me too but noodle are napped with every tribe except simple haha :p

DeletedUser

That I'm surprised Riot managed to get another tribe to merge in. That didn't exactly work out very well for Gians. Can't exactly say I'm surprised though. There's been rumblings about something like this for a month or so now, the only thing that wasn't nailed down was the tribe involved. I heard rumors involving both Kraken and Urban, as both were apparently being pursued.

~Morningfrost

Because merging with Gians did Riot! the world of good. :icon_redface:

These 2 merges are not related in anyway. Merging Gians put us into new territory, territory we jumped into prematurely quite frankly. It is no big secret that Kraken has been working with us and helping us and their location is primarily in our backlines of the wars we are fighting. I fail to see what the big deal is.

DeletedUser

The big deal is that good players like budint actually don't want to play with noobs. :lol: