Kraken Merging

DeletedUser106646

Get your facts right basher boy. Budint applied to our tribe. We did not actively seek him. He knew the risks, he took them, and you know why? He just couldn't stand being in Riot anymore. 80% of his account was surrounded by red dots, little effort is needed to attack him, especially when he's surrounded by a few inactive accounts that have been hoarding nobles the whole time we invaded K45/44/35.
In fact, after budint left...I don't think Riot managed to keep up the 'momentum' against anyone in Zombie. I fail to see how it's more interesting...when taking budint's villages won't give you any new ground to begin with.
You're probably a 12 year old aren't you.

What my age got anything to do with playing this game take your insults somewhere eles.

Procthewalk left your tribe got plenty of tasty villages to take maybe riot! will gain ground taking some of these.

Dusty Rusty 2 left to join Play maybe he just couldn't stand being in Zombie anymore :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Hmm i think Procthewalk was inactive and got dismissed......

Get The Facts Straight! ;P

DeletedUser107003

your assumptions are oh so flawed and oh so incorrect, but thats the problem when an amateur who wants to be pedantic and try and sound bite a portion of a response

the total response also included "because we are at war with riot".....that little bit of information you omitted clearly points the whole statement at riot and not as a general statement for the world

was almost going to troll you back, but decided it was pointless as its an unfair process and youre too easy a target

so ill just wish you well in whatever you decide to do
75699_287521791353055_1876887821_n.jpg

DeletedUser

your assumptions are oh so flawed and oh so incorrect, but thats the problem when an amateur who wants to be pedantic and try and sound bite a portion of a response

the total response also included "because we are at war with riot".....that little bit of information you omitted clearly points the whole statement at riot and not as a general statement for the world

was almost going to troll you back, but decided it was pointless as its an unfair process and youre too easy a target

so ill just wish you well in whatever you decide to do

the only easy target here is you :) starting to insult people isn't gonna make you any better and the other worse...
Zombie is making the same mistake as we once did... you guys feel like you are invincible but now play shows you different.

DeletedUser

he quit because we wouldnt nap with play and it meant he would have to actually defend his account instead of just pushing forward in relative safety
rage quit

play actually did the smart thing and hit when our back was exposed, they have pretty much shot their bolt now as most of their nukes are gone but well done to them for their showing

DeletedUser

play actually did the smart thing and hit when our back was exposed, they have pretty much shot their bolt now as most of their nukes are gone but well done to them for their showing

And surely they wont survive the week or two it'll take to rebuild nukes

DeletedUser

he quit because we wouldnt nap with play and it meant he would have to actually defend his account instead of just pushing forward in relative safety
rage quit

procthewalk was the one who pushed the cancellation of the NAP -.-

he did defend his account - what were those 80k/80k stacks for?

and zombie launched attacks first. so i think it was more of a "Play retaliating to zombie's attacks" not a " hit when zombie's back was exposed"

your post is full of incorrect statements

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Alright, i know this is off-topic since the thread has nothing to do with Play but anyway, Zombie broke the NAP because they thought Play are noobs, not to mention procthewalk is the one that have pushed for the NAP to be broken because he said that Play with its recruitment have blocked his growth and expansion which is not true at all (including some other zombie players).

The NAP was broken, we have left Zombie and joined Play. After 2 days if my memory serves me well (too lazy to check sorry) Zombie declared war and started attacking. We only attacked our attackers and we're doing pretty good.

Procthewalk was attacking and defending, the reason for him quitting isn't really obvious but Play did a good job on him.

Anyway, this is just some kind of summary if you want for all that happened, i know all this is true because the account was in Zombie council and now is leading Play (it have been since we were back in Zombie anyway).

Either way, its just a game and good luck for everyone :)

DeletedUser

procthewalk was the one who pushed the cancellation of the NAP -.-

he did defend his account - what were those 80k/80k stacks for?

and zombie launched attacks first. so i think it was more of a "Play retaliating to zombie's attacks" not a " hit when zombie's back was exposed"

your post is full of incorrect statements

Actually, most of Zombie leadership pushed the cancellation of the NAP, because they took in refugees from 29ers without permission from a duke (they only received permission from Tina <WarrChiefain>, who was Council at best and didn't have authority to grant permission) and then refused to give them up afterwards.

Zombie launched attacks first because two members of Zombie (WarrChiefain and LilBeast) were involved in getting Play to stack targets of Zombie. Those two members then left Zombie for Play, and were attacked by Zombie.

Play may indeed be retaliating against Zombie's recent attacks, but by recruiting refugees and stacking our targets, there's little doubt on our end that this was provoked.

~Morningfrost

ugofree

Zombie....

rage quit

yes, its an surprise war for most of the southern members of ZOMBIE and still i believe an Nap b/w play is possible & yes half of the tribe where not prepared in war against play but we had our time to stack( still i had my 10 + defense in riot front lines where i share boarder with play)yes Riot war is more important !!

anyway Tw is an team effort lets see in coming months who holds the boarder lines better....,

DeletedUser

They have yet to meet alot of other Zombies. If we lose players in the South, and they wish to Rage Quit, or curse at the tribe, or blame the tribe, or not put in effort. So be it! Add in the stats, doesn't matter. If they conquer up to K55 where its the Northern members' turn to be on the frontlines, bring it. Either way, this glory will be short-lived. Players like Basherboy just get so excited when there's a small glimmer of hope he may actually avoid being rimmed :)

DeletedUser

rage quit

I dont often do this, but I read this statement and it made me stand back and laugh... Play didnt hit you where your back was exposed... Do you even know a thing about this war you are in??

Zombie had been working for 3 weeks on their war plans against Play, they didnt include the southern players from fear that they would leak intel (stupid move in my opinion) they had THREE weeks to stack their front with PLAY, they attacked us FIRST... we didnt have our fronts stacked, it took us 3 days to get our thoughts together and guess what.... WE NOW LEAD THE STATS and we haven't kicked a single player to do it....

As for the nuke situation, lmao hahahaha.... I have lead tribes for more years than I can count and I know how to stagger my players nukes so that we never run out of them.... each time one player is empty 2 more are ready to take his place.

The person that pushed for this war is now gone.... a 37 million point tribe under constant and heavy attack from a 150 million point tribe is ahead of you in the stats, so the one thing I wouldnt do right now is be proud to be a zombie.

Now to make things clear, allegations that beast and I got Play members stacked....ummmm NOOOO... we wouldnt have taken the heavy losses we did the first 3 days if that was the case.

We left Zombie because we werent happy with the way leadership were tunnel visioned, the south wasnt just "rim players" as they saw it, we knew how to play and I was completely upfront and honest with them every step of the way. I told them I was controlling Play, I told them I was going to recruit ex 29ers into play, and the players from zombie that had near heart failure when I did it are the players now asking Zombie to stop this war.

I understand that there is propaganda out there and I am more than happy with that, someone has to be seen to be the bad guy :)

Good luck to both sides, I have no problem with Zombie as a whole... their players still talk to me on a daily basis and we now this is a war game :icon_cool:

DeletedUser107584

What i don't understand is how this went from Kraken merging into Riot! to Zombie vs Play -.-