Kriegselend SE (local) Tribe Analysis

Tueur De Roi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey guys! Due to the insane popularity of other SE Analysis threads and the fact that I just migrated here from the deep north (after barely escaping the evil clutches of the lying, deceiving, cheating Deep tribe), I thought to myself, you know what! I'll do my own SE analysis! This is totally useful and relevant to the world I promise!

First up we have the best tribe in my area, Family! Once you're in, you're in. For life yo.

1646766995278.png

Best tribe, no tribe comes close to Family, thats just how strong Family is!

Next up we have a bunch of bulliess! :( Thats right, I escaped one tribe of bullies (Deep) and immediately found myself next to another tribe of bullies! People in this game don't seem to like Gamer Girl Bathwater Distribution co ™ and I don't know why! :mad: I am speaking of course of MIBC, I would say their name but being American I only speak English and I wouldn't want to mispronounce their name (even though they're mean and deserve it!)!

1646767350593.png

Next up we have ACR! They seem nice and friendly! Good growth, lots of members! I hope they like Gamer Girl Bathwater so we can be good friends!

1646767623791.png

Then there is this tribe Identity Crisis? But IDC bout them because I'm too smol now. :(

Welp thats it, thanks for coming to my ted talk!