Krono5's Premier scouting service

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Tired of building endless HQ/Barracks/Smithy levels for a stable days before you need LC?

Want to free up those precious resources for more important building or troop needs?

Then look no further than Krono5's premier scouting service. We here at [village](506|512)[/village] promise a quick and reliable service for a minimal fee. Our doors will be opening for business at the end of protection so don't delay, take a look at your potential farm today. For all inquiries mail Krono5.

Subject to availability, cost my vary depending on distance. Krono5's premier scouting service operate a first come, first serve policy.

DeletedUser

Cool now people know which village to attack for some free stuff, since all those scouts must take up a lot space :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Cool now people know which village to attack for some free stuff, since all those scouts must take up a lot space :icon_twisted:

You are more than welcome to test that theory and see how many troops the rest of the tribe has built.

DeletedUser

He said that he's going to attack you, because you waste farm space on scouts.

still doesn't really make sense though :icon_confused:

Seriously wtf does farm space have to do with anything at this stage? lmao

ender_wiggin

Seriously wtf does farm space have to do with anything at this stage? lmao

I think what he is implying is that to get scouts, you must have neglected your other troops. I don't agree with this hypothesis, but I believe that is what he meant.

DeletedUser19864

i guess you will get the first attacks though
btw its really close that protection will be off

DeletedUser

i guess you will get the first attacks though
btw its really close that protection will be off

I'd love to see that tbh, I really could use the entertainment of all these noobs losing their :spear: against my walls :icon_razz:

On a more serious note I have neglected my axemen production slighty in order to have scouts in a couple of hours, but I won't really need them if I'm only hitting defenseless villages:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'd love to see that tbh, I really could use the entertainment of all these noobs losing their :spear: against my walls :icon_razz:

On a more serious note I have neglected my axemen production slighty in order to have scouts in a couple of hours, but I won't really need them if I'm only hitting defenseless villages:icon_wink:

Ah but will you have LC before protection finishes? i know I will :p

DeletedUser

new2jh2.jpg

DeletedUser

plus I know who those scouts belong to so I'd really like to see those lC start to pop up:icon_wink:

But to have LC within the next 4 hours you would of had to start farming as soon as the world started, getting full hauls every single time which i know isn't happening considering the amount of people farming each abandoned. Then according to your points you'll still have to be on lvl 6 res buildings it's practically mathematically impossible.

DeletedUser

I sarted 12 hours late...my protection doesnt end to the early hours of the morning...for me its perfectly possible.

Also i have had 3 abandoneds otally to myself all along....

DeletedUser

I sarted 12 hours late...my protection doesnt end to the early hours of the morning...for me its perfectly possible.

Also i have had 3 abandoneds otally to myself all along....

So have you got LC yet? As there's now a couple in the world so are they yours?

DeletedUser

Can you scout 507|506 for me? :icon_smile:

Attacker: Krono5
Village: ... (506|512) K55

Quantity: 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: jamm
Village: Sanctuary (507|506) K55

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Espionage
Resources scouted: 308

Paste troops quantities into simulator

Paste quantities of surviving troops into simulator

send your payment for thsi service to 507|506 please ;)

sendosa

Attacker: Krono5
Village: ... (506|512) K55

Quantity: 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: jamm
Village: Sanctuary (507|506) K55

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Espionage
Resources scouted: 308

Paste troops quantities into simulator

Paste quantities of surviving troops into simulator

send your payment for thsi service to 507|506 please ;)

lol

DeletedUser

Can somebody tell me if those 308 resources are wood, clay or iron? I am going to march my gentleman over there to collect them.

Status
Not open for further replies.