KS vs IP

DeletedUser

KS (Knight Saber) declares on IP (Incomprehensible Posters)

i am sick of your running sentences that never end and just go on and on and on and on like this without making any sense and while you do it you spell half of your words wrong or use text speech even though you are using a keyboard and not a numpad and never get there/their/they're or to/too right and can't start proper nouns or sentences with capital letters and generally just post in an incomprehensible manner that gets me infracted for pointing it out.

/takes deep breath before beginning next 'sentence'

how hard is it to pay attention in school and learn the written form of the language this is not directed at those that know English as a second or other language (ESOL) but at those that are too lazy and/or stupid to communicate properly tribal wars is a game where effective communication is critical to doing well and you may find that you have more success in game when people don't instantly dismiss you as a 12 year old due to the way you type and oh hey this is a declaration so I should go google image search for the same pictures that get used all the time and insert them between every line of text because then people will go "lol gud pnp i liek the pic of the monkey smeling his fingur" and give me bonus internets.

grammar_correction_cat.jpg

Oh wow, lolcat picture, I'm so 'fresh'.

129095395170813691.jpg

So, war on. I'm coming for you IP, you all no know who you are.

DeletedUser

This made me Lol, must be trying to live up to your Biggest Troll persona ;)

DeletedUser

Thats all i needed! Was someone to yell at me for my incorrect grammar. Thanks for the help at least someone read my signature.

DeletedUser

tht gy ovr der nmd knngth subr me thnk is.

Wonder when this'll get locked, but a very good point!

DeletedUser

please post stats!
Where is the 'like' button for this post?

Side 1:
Incomprehensible Posters
Side 2:
Knight Saber

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 183
Side 2: 80
Difference: 103

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,197,813
Side 2: 531,693
Difference: 666,120

chart

I appear to be losing. sadface.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

its a intrsting war i hope you win go knight saber i like you more then incomprehensible posters who dont post comprehensibly because it would make me happy and make incomprehensible posters look noobish and nobody like noob so please win war

DeletedUser99671

I think its funny your rant about run on sentences and correct spelling, when you don't even capitalize the first I and your sentences just continue to go on and on.

DeletedUser

Believe it or not, this thread breaks no rules besides that it's in the wrong forum, though I'm consulting with some other forum staff on that one :icon_razz:. Moved it to the appropriate forum for you in the meantime.

DeletedUser

If you need any support I will send you all the apostrophes, commas and speech marks I have :)

DeletedUser

Good luck. Admittedly my grammar is not the best but i do at least try. Either way, you really aren't doing well according to those stats, especially since not a single player has had 80 villages, so you must have been rimmed a lot.

DeletedUser

Actually, he's been conquered 183 times according to this, and he's taken 80 of their villages :icon_razz:.

DeletedUser

Actually, those stats were edited from MoM vs TBH.

I think its funny your rant about run on sentences and correct spelling, when you don't even capitalize the first I and your sentences just continue to go on and on.
Fail troll fails.
If you need any support I will send you all the apostrophes, commas and speech marks I have :)
Thanks.

DeletedUser

I knew they were, I just liked messing around :p. Oops, thanks u6s5l, looked at the wrong number... though technically I am still right since 183>80 :p.

DeletedUser

I now lack oxygen. The first paragrpah needs more comma's, methinks.