Kta!

DeletedUser

Well I haven't been so active as of late, and I will have anyone know that I'm back just to make sure my boys KTA get what they need.

Expect a twist in tides. Someone tell Mike to shoot me an e-mail or Skype.

Shits goin down.

DeletedUser93437

nah.......... the only going down is the continuation of KTA's village count :)

DeletedUser91907

Well I haven't been so active as of late, and I will have anyone know that I'm back just to make sure my boys KTA get what they need.

Expect a twist in tides. Someone tell Mike to shoot me an e-mail or Skype.

Shits goin down.

Kta is getting what it needs .... rapid extermination, nothing can save them at this point , but at least now that your back Pilly maybe the externals will get a little more exciting and active.

DeletedUser

Damn, i hope KTA is still there when my trains arrive at the frontines :S

Oh well, if not there will be plenty of barb food :)

DeletedUser

Yep, plenty for some of the barb loving Nyuk players to take :)

DeletedUser93262

Yep, plenty for some of the barb loving Nyuk players to take

Before the ModWarians turn their 640 million point behemoth of a tribe towards them and gobble them as well? :D

DeletedUser85711

Is this before or after you guys continue to boot accounts we OP? Would hate for this Starvos situation to be a common occurance.

Honestly though, really the only way I see us getting "beaten" is by quitting -- which I guess at this point in the game isn't really all that surprising.

DeletedUser

Is this before or after you guys continue to boot accounts we OP? Would hate for this Starvos situation to be a common occurance.

Honestly though, really the only way I see us getting "beaten" is by quitting -- which I guess at this point in the game isn't really all that surprising.

yes that is a common practice, as we have booted so many accounts in the past few months...because in the past week, nyuk is only one to take from stavros...we are scared

DeletedUser85711

We've barely hit you guys in the past few months, lol. It's all good though, we'll see how things go in due time I suppose.

DeletedUser

we'll see how things go in due time I suppose.

I love that, how many years have we all been saying this? too bloody many, thanks for the incoming Chris, I was about ready to quit but now at least i have some tagging to do :)

DeletedUser85711

Np bud. If it makes you feel any better they made me stay up to launch. :(

DeletedUser93066

Ehh quitting? IF you quit MOD will fall apart. Sad to see this world still going ;/

DeletedUser

Ehh quitting? IF you quit MOD will fall apart. Sad to see this world still going ;/
Sorry to disappoint Core but Modwar hardly need me to win this world, there are better and more committed players than I amongst its ranks. im just a rusty cog within the Modwar gears of war :p

DeletedUser

Sorry to disappoint Core but Modwar hardly need me to win this world, there are better and more committed players than I amongst its ranks. im just a rusty cog within the Modwar gears of war :p

liar :icon_razz: