KuljaniCS - The Real Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So, I've never really had much dealings with KuljaniCS until only the last month or so, and my my my, I've gotten to know him much better than I ever wished to. In this thread, I will post up all my encounters and conversations with him, and I will leave you to decide whether he is right or I am.

#1 The Agreement.

In here, was our initial agreement when we had our NAP, back when CH was around.

[2/28/2014 12:24:31 AM] Krieger: if you want crossnobling terms we would need discussing it
[2/28/2014 12:24:35 AM] Matthew: Yes, I do.
[2/28/2014 12:26:40 AM] Krieger: then who ever cleared villages from now on have right to noble village. if 2 players try to clear same village then player that have more looses have right for it. if village was empty who ever noble it first have right to keep it.

Do note that there are a few clauses here.

1. Who clears a village, has the right to noble it.
2. If the village is being targeted by 2 players, and both suffer losses, the one that suffers greater losses while clearing the village, has the right for it.
3. Should the village begin as being empty in the first place, the person that nobles first, has the right to keep it.

Note that, these are to be in order. Hence, clause 1 must be broken before clause 2 is looked at, and then clause 3. This was my interpretation of the agreement, but apparently...dear friend KuljaniCS has different thoughts.

#2 Cross noblings

I will be bringing up a few cross-nobles that I've had with them, as points to substantiate my case.

Village A - 528|616

Vemork clearing report on Village A
This was my first report forwarded to him, when I asked him to get his member to give it back to me.

He then responded with His tribemate's clearing report on Village A, concluding that he had 'great losses' and that the village should belong to him. I was dumbfounded.

Still, I played nice, so I decided to keep calm and sent him reports again, to show that i definitely had greater losses.

Clearing Report 1
Clearing Report 2
Clearing Report 3

As can be seen, I've had a grand total of over 500 axemen, 2000lc, and a nobleman lost, as compared to 1000 spears/1000 swords (which he should not have been using to clear villages in the first place.

Status - RoyalE refuses to return it.

Village B - 427|658

This village, was a cross-noble between himself and me. He happened to have his noble take it, 1 hour before mine hit. (I sent it before his noble landed, so I did not attack him).

KuljaniCS's noble report

KuljaniCS came to me with this report, and said that he nobled it first, and that it belonged to him. (He was following Clause 3). The thing is, Clause 1 and 2 have clearly been overlooked. If a village has been cleared by someone, regardless of the amount, the person who cleared it, takes it!

I however, have this report, to show that I did clear it.

My Clearing Report

I am sorry that there is only a spearman inside, however, as per our agreement, the fact is I cleared it!

Kul then proceeded to get back at this with me, to say that he suffered greater losses.

His great losses

Now, let's see the conversation he then had with me.

Vemork Mar 13, 07:52
Yes, but who cleared it.

That's the deal, doesn't matter what I know Kul. We stick to what we agreed, don't we?

Vemork Mar 13, 07:52
1. There was a spearman inside, I cleared it.

2. You cleared no troops.

Vemork Mar 13, 07:53
You want to stick to agreements, then what did I say that is wrong?

Vemork Mar 13, 07:55
I had more losses while clearing the village. If you have a report where you have more losses than me while cleraing the village, village is yours. Right now, you lost troops, but you did not clear anything.

KuljaniCS Mar 13, 07:56
you kidding me right ?

Vemork Mar 13, 07:57
No I'm not. I am just following what you agreed upon.

KuljaniCS Mar 13, 08:01
killng 1 axes you call clearing villa ? hahahha

well in that ase wall 20 is mine enemy (it has defesnives value). as it an kill troops i loose more then you.

Vemork Mar 13, 08:01
Did you clear the wall?

Vemork Mar 13, 08:02
We are not talking about buildings here. What was the agreement? Clearing the village. We are talking about troops. Yes, maybe it's not much, but a troop is a troop. Don't you agree?

Ok, let's have a closer look over here. He has suddenly claimed that the wall is to be considered a troop? (It is not)
He also states that he had greater losses, but ladies and gentlemen, did he clear anything?

KuljaniCS Mar 13, 08:03
i clear that villa with great looses then you.

Vemork Mar 13, 08:03
You did not clear anything. You attacked it. That is all. Show me a report where you killed troops in that village.

i never mention we spooke about troops at targeted villages in our agreement.

we spoke about looses

Vemork Mar 13, 08:04
Yes, we spoke about clearing the village. I cleared it.

Vemork Mar 13, 08:04
Losses while clearing the village. You had losses, but you did not clear the village.

KuljaniCS Mar 13, 08:05
i cleared it also. wall 20 has defensive value. with greater looses the you.

KuljaniCS Mar 13, 08:08
Vemork today at 08:04
Losses while clearing the villag
e

wrong. looses wile you trying to clear this village. read agreement again.

Vemork Mar 13, 10:28
Lol even if you count wall as a troop, wall wasn't demolished so you cleared nothing. Back to the point, I cleared a spear, what did you clear

KuljaniCS Mar 13, 13:03
who said anything about defending troops on our agreement ?

well this issue would be directed to leader of your tribe

Vemork Mar 13, 13:04
Lol. So now you refuse to follow the agreement you made :)

I cleared village, you did not. Fact is fact. 1 spearman is still a troop.

I end over here, and we can see how he has clearly no sense at all when he speaks to me.

Status - I have not given it back, because I know and I believe it is rightfully mine.

Village C - 450|667

This village, was a village that got cross-nobled off me. I asked for it to be given back because I took it first.

Report of the cross-nobling matter
Report of final nobling

Kul then produced reports showing that the tribemate did indeed suffer losses clearing it.

Effect lost a nuke on the village

This report, however, shows that the player did lose nukes in trying to clear it, but he did not clear the village. Do note, that our clause states that in 'trying to clear the same village'.

Report where I nobled it

Do note, that in this report where I nobled it, it clearly shows 9500 scouts out of town, which amounts to 19k farm population, nearly an entire farm space. This shows that my noble did 'clear the village'. However, I decided to let it go and be the bigger man.

Status - I did not pursue the village, the village belongs to Royal E.

Village D - 497|603

This leads me to the final village I will be going through over here, even though there are probably a few more examples.

Village D is a village where I spent 2 nukes on.

Clearing Nuke A
Clearing Nuke B

I presented these to him yesterday during our discussions, and we came to this.
KuljaniCS Mar 13, 07:43
you have right for it. send nobles.

Vemork Mar 13, 07:44
Alright. We keep the agreement we had, I have not asked for more or less, only sticking by what we promised.

HOWEVER, when I scouted it today...

Scout Report

KuljaniCS Mar 14, 07:40[/u]
well next attack from you without letting me know firstb - NAP is down.

good luck.

I then received this threatenening message from the beloved duke of RoyalE.

Status - RoyalE refuses to return the village.

#3 The Round Up

I have presented my case here, and I have tried to argue facts, with facts, while remaining level-headed even when dealing with these kind of people. However, there comes a time when even I just cannot take anymore bullshit (for lack of a better word) from such people. The NAP is still on, and I do intend to respect it, but it seems that I just cannot negotiate with them...so if I do take villages this time, I do feel that I have a right to fight for what is mine.

I believe that I have stuck to the clause initially struck up, and that I have not broken anything. If anyone feels otherwise, I welcome criticsm of any sorts which may point out that I am wrong. Till then, I shall conclude that KuljaniCS may be an adult, but he sure behaves like a little kid.

This was our final exchange.

KuljaniCS Mar 14, 07:56
your so full of shit.

Vemork Mar 14, 07:57
I never said you are right, I am just tired of arguing with you when you don't admit you are wrong.

Vemork Mar 14, 07:57
You know very well you didn't clear a single shit in that village. noob.

Vemork Mar 14, 07:58
For every village I take, I have reports to show I clear.

From Takeshi, to your other tribemate, and yourself.

You don't want to admit it, fine by me. Done talking to thick headed people like you.

KuljaniCS Mar 14, 07:58
just a minute - bigger looses from your side are part of terms, bigger looses from our side are not ? your so patetic.

Vemork Mar 14, 07:59
I am blocking you, you make 0 sense all the time.

I do not want to talk to you anymore.

I shall leave you all to decide who is right or wrong. I also pity the members that are under such a leader

In the meantime, if any of you are unfortunate to have to talk to him personally...
Do remember that not all little kids are smart. (KuljaniCS as seen below)

tumblr_mwird9CU2B1sp6kq9o1_400.gif

I hope you all had a good read, and know slightly more about politics in the South. :)

Cheers,
Vemork

PS: I am not a leader in W1V. My account was the duke of the tribe CH, but CH has since disbanded. I speak from a player's point of view, and am in no way inciting war between W1V and RoyalE. This post serves to show the traits that KuljaniCS has shown in my dealings with him, and how you all wish to view him...that is left for you to decide.

Last edited:

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If you had shown me this earlier, I would have given it back. You never once showed me that report, if you can show proof here that you have sent me that report before today, please show it here. Before I do any re-capping, I message the person I am about to recap from, and inform him that I am doing so. You could have simply sent a message instead of waiting till now to produce the report.

Since RoyalE and us do not have cross-nobling terms as of this moment, I am not obligated to give it back to you right now. And so, nope, I have not broken any terms of agreement.

Last edited:

DeletedUser107718

It's very simple. You and Kuljani should've simply sat down and rearranged the agreement when you saw that it didn't work... just a failure from both yours.

But I will agree Kuljani is a hard guy to deal with, I mean, he did accuse me of being a spy and then proceeded to block me on skype when I told him he was an idiot to say so :).

Anyway, my personal input on who is right would mainly be you Vemork, but not on all cases. I will agree there are 3 clauses on the agreement because that's how it should be read correctly (in my opinion). Especially village D makes absolutely no sense from Kuljanis side, but hey, he has shown to do weird things before so I'm not surprised.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
There's nothing really to re-arrange mate. Those are quite common terms in any NAP-agreement... No agreement will ever be good enough when dealing with someone like KuljaniCS, so rearranging isn't solving the root cause of the matter - that is he is unwilling to look at facts for what they are.

kül tigin

Please dont call him kul, I feel ashamed to see my name with that shit..

Last edited:

DeletedUser80534

People misinterpret him as being a noob but he is actually every bit as devious as any of you Vemork. Don't underestimate him.

DeletedUser

Boys, remember what I told you?

No point in arguing with arrogant, self righteous and egotistical people.

Everyone knows kuljanics is a untrusted stubborn who is greedy, unreasonable and unjust.

He writes and writes for hours to prove he is right or to disprove everything you say to get what he wants.

Royale is alive because of the fear of kicking and internalling. People who rather survive say yes to kuljanics's requests. Royale players are waiting for a decent enemy to get closer to them so they can leave.

Royale is alive because of kuljanics's lickspittles who hail his things. They create a perception that kuljanics is a good leader bla bla bla. They like his posts and they vouch for him to be first on the list of internals.

When W2V take a couple of players to their side, royale players will eat kuljani with pleasure.

Of course it will not be a surprise if some people say I'm wrong and Royale is a great bla bla.

You get the point.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111085

This reminds me of talks with abgsheen88, basically similar scenario, i cleared some villages, claim ran out just as i finished nobling it, he then claims it and send troops, i dodge to be polite and he fails to knock loyalty down low enough, then sends me a mesasage saying hes taking it becuase he has a claim on it, i send him clearing reports but he ignores and says hes taking it by force, i say to keep him happy he can have the village as i could not be bothered with the fuss of trying to explain to him what you are trying to explain to KuljaniCS..next thing i know he says he wants a 1v1 because im arrogent and lauches his nukes at me, the funny thing is we were tribemates lol

My point being they are both alike in the sense they make no sense and have a temper and cannot have a civil conversation, so yeah i know what you are going through Vemork.. hang in there, piss Royale off as much as possible.

DeletedUser100466

Well after talking to him i have a bitter image of him and sure he is greedy ,self righteous and unreasonable guy.But that doesn't matter as he is still here that is the proof he is not newbie/noob.

However people like him make so hard for other people to deal with him and in the fiasco his own tribemates ended being hurt.

When he clearly indicate to me he doesn't want to win and just playing for his personal vendetta against Khan duke(Perhaps he should talk to his own tribemates who stood by him by now while he was making stupid decisions for them)

[spoil]
screenshot_507.png
[/spoil]

Now hypothetically lets just assume he rimmed Khan duke then what will happen to rest royale ? (I will leave it up to royale people )

Now few members from royale already questioning the ability of royale duke while he is harming them more than enemy with his chronicle decisions.

charshaun

You Guys make me lol..

When will players learn that a village is a village!! I dont care who takes a village as long as it goes to my tribe or a allied or NAP tribe. As long as the village is no longer red its not a problem ;)

There are 1000's of villages to take in W71 so making a post over 4 villages being cross nobled just sums up how bad the W71 forum has got :icon_confused:

rodelxxz

Well after talking to him i have a bitter image of him and sure he is greedy ,self righteous and unreasonable guy.But that doesn't matter as he is still here that is the proof he is not newbie/noob.

However people like him make so hard for other people to deal with him and in the fiasco his own tribemates ended being hurt.

When he clearly indicate to me he doesn't want to win and just playing for his personal vendetta against Khan duke(Perhaps he should talk to his own tribemates who stood by him by now while he was making stupid decisions for them)

[spoil]
screenshot_507.png
[/spoil]

Now hypothetically lets just assume he rimmed Khan duke then what will happen to rest royale ? (I will leave it up to royale people )

Now few members from royale already questioning the ability of royale duke while he is harming them more than enemy with his chronicle decisions.

I don't know if we still have members questioning his ability to LEAD. Been in Royal since they started 800Pt me and 26Pt them. We took the world by storm A I think we are the Oldest RIM Tribe Around. --- He proved himself during wars againts Khan who is a Very Decent Tribe with Great Players on it. 14 conq. and 1 loss 4.7MODA and 2.2MODD. While Kul'tigin was 9 Conq. and 9 loss. 2.3Mil ODA and 4.2MODD. This is a head to head stats of Duke to Duke clearly Kuljani outplayed Kul'tigin. So don't know why he calls him SHIT.

His ability to lead is outstanding. If you we're here and if you put your EGO's aside and follow him without hesitation this world is a CAKE WALK. We dont have much good Players on our tribe but his ability to Lead is filling up some holes.

--------
I am a Royal Member and I have same GOAL on this World.

DeletedUser111085

Thats the funniest thing i have heard today, how you can say he is a good leader is beyond me, i feel sorry for the members who actually put up with his shit.

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't know if we still have members questioning his ability to LEAD. Been in Royal since they started 800Pt me and 26Pt them. We took the world by storm A I think we are the Oldest RIM Tribe Around. --- He proved himself during wars againts Khan who is a Very Decent Tribe with Great Players on it. 14 conq. and 1 loss 4.7MODA and 2.2MODD. While Kul'tigin was 9 Conq. and 9 loss. 2.3Mil ODA and 4.2MODD. This is a head to head stats of Duke to Duke clearly Kuljani outplayed Kul'tigin. So don't know why he calls him SHIT.

His ability to lead is outstanding. If you we're here and if you put your EGO's aside and follow him without hesitation this world is a CAKE WALK. We dont have much good Players on our tribe but his ability to Lead is filling up some holes.

--------
I am a Royal Member and I have same GOAL on this World.

No one said he cannot 'lead' your tribe. He has his own way, it may be different but I guess it's not all that bad since RoyalE is still around. I do not know why you are talking about 'leading', when my post is only talking about how ridiculous he can get when doing diplomacy. Whether or not this affects how he behaves in your tribe, I won't know.

My post is here for the whole world to see, I have mails, reports and quotes to back up what I say. If you feel that I have said anything wrong be my guest.

RoyalE will never be lead to great heights with someone that has his kind of personality, and one day, you will see what I mean. Members in RoyalE, take a good look at who you have as a leader, and start re-thinking all your false notions that he is almighty and wonderful, because he is not.

Cheers.

You Guys make me lol..

When will players learn that a village is a village!! I dont care who takes a village as long as it goes to my tribe or a allied or NAP tribe. As long as the village is no longer red its not a problem ;)

There are 1000's of villages to take in W71 so making a post over 4 villages being cross nobled just sums up how bad the W71 forum has got :icon_confused:

The entire point of this post, was not to show that I'm being petty about a few villages. It's to highlight how RoyalE's sole leader does diplomacy, which portrays him as not only being unreasonable, illogical but simply impossible to negotiate with at times. It's way more than just these few villages. I am rank 1 in this world, a few villages doesn't matter that much to me. It's the entire process of talking to him that I wanted to bring out to the world. If you think it's about a few villages, clearly you have totally missed the point of the post, and I urge you to re-read it.

Please dont call him kul, I feel ashamed to see my name with that shit..

First off, I'd like to apologise; I shall edit the post right now.

Last edited:

rodelxxz

Remember when we had same Problem Vemork I gave you the village since you cleared it. I wanted to keep it but he said it's not right coz you cleared it after all.

DeletedUser

Lol, Get out of here. Show yourself INGAME and Delete this fake External Account Pathetic.

rodelxxx, people who care enough to understand what is going on, know that you are squirting bullshit like your other "elite" tribe members.

You have to try harder to work on PR because kuljanics needs people like you especially now. Just point some fingers and everything is gonna be alright. M'kay?

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Remember when we had same Problem Vemork I gave you the village since you cleared it. I wanted to keep it but he said it's not right coz you cleared it after all.

What happened before the 28th, I am not concerned about. This entire post reflects what has happened since the dawn of the NAP between CH and RoyalE and how he has behaved since then.

Perhaps he was better before (I won't know), but as I have shown, he has degenerated since then to become the person he now is.

rodelxxz

rodelxxx, people who care enough to understand what is going on, know that you are squirting bullshit like your other "elite" tribe members.

You have to try harder to work on PR because kuljanics needs people like you especially now. Just point some fingers and everything is gonna be alright. M'kay?

I just think that Krieger don't deserve MUCH FLAMING from you guys he is afterall a guy on a Computer. ---His a good guy if he actually gets to know him. Dunno who you are but you burning him just makes you look like a Butthurt player. I just think he needs some respect he has been flamed alot of times probably ON THE LEAD here on externals. If you hate him Shut your mouth out. and get your revenge ingame.

Status
Not open for further replies.