KuljaniCS - The Real Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodelxxz

I bet LifegoesOn is a Leann Rimes fanatic.

Probably coz he got rimmed two times already 1 week after he lost his another account and when he coplayed h3rlihy well :(( Sadly getting rimmed again </3.

DeletedUser

You got 0 reason to hide your identity from kuljani/royale because this is the first international world we played at.We only played on our homecountry servers mostly and that would be .ba,.hr I guess (most of us that created this tribe on w71)

So ur probably someone from tribe Wanted,otherwise I don't get it why would you want to play James Bond with us..

RIP in piece. ^_^

I will give you a hint if you try harder.

>Most of ROYAL core Players are from BOSNIA so they probably have same way when Speaking english. <3 They're english is not perfect but definitely enough to understand if you have average intel. ;) + Campo has been posting here for quite sometime lol, you FLAME him for multi accounting when you have no valid proof you have but not significant. While OBVIOUSLY you are the one with multi accounts.

Now this is the part where Royale members start throwing turds at others and hope that some people believe it... or at least they will try to change the subject by pointing finger at their enemies or players they rimmed.

For people who are trying to understand what is going on, read my previous posts.
For people who are trying to understand if he is right, read my previous posts. I already have answers for his arguments.
http://forum.tribalwars.net/member.php?114597-sedir

Now RoyalE will say I throw turds at them and hope people believe it. That is not the case. Just read my previous posts and other people's posts. You will see a pattern which tells you I am talking about truth confirmed by many people who are from different tribes and different part of the worlds with different benefits and interests.

It is impossible that all those people come to the same conclusion considering all the variables. However, only people who are providing counter arguments for me are RoyalE players or players who have mutual interest with RoyalE.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104264

Do note that there are a few clauses here.

1. Who clears a village, has the right to noble it.
2. If the village is being targeted by 2 players, and both suffer losses, the one that suffers greater losses while clearing the village, has the right for it.
3. Should the village begin as being empty in the first place, the person that nobles first, has the right to keep it.

This is simple stuff, 1+2 are combined to:

whoever cleared the most troops on the run up to clearing the village gets the village

then 3 makes perfect sense

The one guys clearing of the last spear entitling him to the village - LOL - please

one better solution - clear another village for the other person ...

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This is simple stuff, 1+2 are combined to:

whoever cleared the most troops on the run up to clearing the village gets the village

then 3 makes perfect sense

The one guys clearing of the last spear entitling him to the village - LOL - please

one better solution - clear another village for the other person ...

H3rhily emptied his villages. There was only 1 spear in the village, which I (Vemork) cleared. RoyalE can produce zero reports of them clearing anything. Last I heard, 1>0 ; whether or not it's the last spear, it's still a troop, and I cleared it. With you claiming that 'whoever cleared the most troops....get the village', you seem to be supporting my argument.

So, thank you novko. :)

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
lol 1 spear (rofl).. thats why you are rank one. everbody give you free village please work for them!

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
lol 1 spear (rofl).. thats why you are rank one. everbody give you free village please work for them!

Funny. Your duke didn't clear a thing but he says the village is his :icon_idea: Don't come on here and give people double-standards, because that is a very immature thing to do. Considering I have Rank 3 ODA...I sincerely doubt many people can say that I don't work for my villages too. :icon_confused:

Last edited:

kül tigin

Actually being called as a cheater (bot user) is really cool, because that means you respect the way I play just like a cpu. Very honored :D
and hey, did I wrote those, ah then I should ve been improved my english very well haha :)

DeletedUser105718

Yeap, perhaps I was angry, I don't even deny it in the initial post. It still however, doesn't change the fact that my post still shows what it does about KuljaniCS as a leader and the extent of how ridiculous dealing with him has gotten. So, unless you can add something of more substance to the topic...try not to post.
Also shows how butthurt you get when confronted with situations like this :icon_idea:

You are going to cling on any thread just to keep in the argument so you could "prove your right". :icon_rolleyes:

Hmm I fail to see how that is easier, have you ever played a 5 bar account
It's pretty easy to get top oda when you have a lot of nuke villages. Takes little to no effort at all. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Probably coz he got rimmed two times already 1 week after he lost his another account and when he coplayed h3rlihy well :(( Sadly getting rimmed again </3.

I don't even play on that account anymore. Please get your fact right before you post.

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Also shows how butthurt you get when confronted with situations like this :icon_idea:

You are going to cling on any thread just to keep in the argument so you could "prove your right". :icon_rolleyes:

It's pretty easy to get top oda when you have a lot of nuke villages. Takes little to no effort at all. :icon_rolleyes:

Hmm, I've always had a very high ranked ODA since the start of the game. You can assume i'm offense-heavy, but you'll be in for a surprise :icon_rolleyes: I fail to see how it's also my fault that I have more villages in the first place, not my fault that I dominated my area early and wiped out threats. And, dear vytautus, you seem to be the one bearing a grudge of some sort :icon_neutral:

well easy to have that when you have over 500 village.

You and I started around the same time. I didn't want to use this card but... if you're 1/5th of my size, instead of trying to bring me down to your level, why don't you go and reflect why you aren't at least a half of my size? :icon_idea: This will be the last time i talk to you, because you've shown me repeatedly that you speak with no sense.

Last edited:

rodelxxz

I don't even play on that account anymore. Please get your fact right before you post.

Lol, You played when we attacked and Took our first waves of landing nobles and you starting to go ROCK BOTTOM so you quitting still means that you got rimmed. <3 .. Got RIMMED Twice. :) Jump on another account dude? we will get it again <3

rodelxxz

I will give you a hint if you try harder. Now this is the part where Royale members start throwing turds at others and hope that some people believe it... or at least they will try to change the subject by pointing finger at their enemies or players they rimmed. For people who are trying to understand what is going on, read my previous posts. For people who are trying to understand if he is right, read my previous posts. I already have answers for his arguments. http://forum.tribalwars.net/member.php?114597-sedir Now RoyalE will say I throw turds at them and hope people believe it. That is not the case. Just read my previous posts and other people's posts. You will see a pattern which tells you I am talking about truth confirmed by many people who are from different tribes and different part of the worlds with different benefits and interests. It is impossible that all those people come to the same conclusion considering all the variables. However, only people who are providing counter arguments for me are RoyalE players or players who have mutual interest with RoyalE.
They are from BOSNIA lol, do you actually know them? I am friends with them on Skype. --- Effect,panther,krieger and kenta of Campo is Bosnia too. Atleast Atena is from Cro and I dunno the others there are like 3 or 4 of them I have not had any conversation yet. Show yourself coward? Lol, Don't act tough. Kind of nice though having other players Grudges on our tribe warms my HEART.!

DeletedUser

Lol, You played when we attacked and Took our first waves of landing nobles and you starting to go ROCK BOTTOM so you quitting still means that you got rimmed. <3 .. Got RIMMED Twice. :) Jump on another account dude? we will get it again <3

H3rlihy got kicked and instantly attacked, so obviously when you send close range nobles on isolated villages you would win, however the fact remains for the 2 I played on it whilst it was being OP'd, I sniped about 20-30 trains a day, and you took around 9 villages a day when I played SOLO. I was only online for 6 hours each day, yet you still failed to wipe me out when I was still playing.

I quit because 6 hours a day on a game is ridiculous, I would have stayed if I had been playing with others who could share the load.

rodelxxz

H3rlihy got kicked and instantly attacked, so obviously when you send close range nobles on isolated villages you would win, however the fact remains for the 2 I played on it whilst it was being OP'd, I sniped about 20-30 trains a day, and you took around 9 villages a day when I played SOLO. I was only online for 6 hours each day, yet you still failed to wipe me out when I was still playing. I quit because 6 hours a day on a game is ridiculous, I would have stayed if I had been playing with others who could share the load.
Duh, Your lying. :D hahaha! Lol, There we're only about 10 players sending trains. haha! You would have wiped us if you sniped that much dude. ;) But yeah you sniped like 4 of my trains and and 1 you sniped but I nobled with 3. :) But its so easy as most of our players are on k65 I have 2 or 3 day Ride so you could snipe easily. Except kablamz Shimo and Cadger. had close vills so .....

roman01

This is the most entertaining and funniest thread I have read in the past seven months, ladies and gentlemen keep up the abuse lol.

Although no idea what to say about the original reasons for the thread, just seems absurd. Shame I disappeared lol, seems like quite a fun world.

How will RoyalE respond to the allegations given?

Status
Not open for further replies.