KuljaniCS - The Real Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Really a stupid ploy to put pressure on royalE i speak to there duke very often and i myself have never found him difficult and he has always been helpful to me, I sense him saying no to joining your side is the real reason you are so butt hurt.

DeletedUser

Duh, Your lying. :D hahaha! Lol, There we're only about 10 players sending trains. haha! You would have wiped us if you sniped that much dude. ;) But yeah you sniped like 4 of my trains and and 1 you sniped but I nobled with 3. :) But its so easy as most of our players are on k65 I have 2 or 3 day Ride so you could snipe easily. Except kablamz Shimo and Cadger. had close vills so .....

Why would I tell a lie that makes you look good? Think before you post.

rodelxxz

Why would I tell a lie that makes you look good? Think before you post.

"Oh Well"

Obviously Sniping 20 to 30 trains a day would kill our OP Lol, Since our travel time are so, far we cant actually think that we would not be sniped would we?

5 or 10 a day would be more realistic dont you think and it was not a large scale OP it was just a you know clean up of noobs Lel, ? Even so, you got rimmed again so, you are still trash. <3 So stop going in here and flame Royal and everyone in it obviously we are better than you. ;)

You think before you post "Cry Baby"
X2 Rimmed ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

They are from BOSNIA lol, do you actually know them? I am friends with them on Skype. --- Effect,panther,krieger and kenta of Campo is Bosnia too. Atleast Atena is from Cro and I dunno the others there are like 3 or 4 of them I have not had any conversation yet. Show yourself coward? Lol, Don't act tough. Kind of nice though having other players Grudges on our tribe warms my HEART.!

You are trying to wangle words out of me so I reveal myself. I will give you a hint if you try harder.

Really a stupid ploy to put pressure on royalE i speak to there duke very often and i myself have never found him difficult and he has always been helpful to me, I sense him saying no to joining your side is the real reason you are so butt hurt.

Look who is talking. Ally of Royale.

This is my answer to you which I wrote yesterday:

Just read my previous posts and other people's posts. You will see a pattern which tells you I am talking about truth confirmed by many people who are from different tribes and different part of the worlds with different benefits and interests.

It is impossible that all those people come to the same conclusion considering all the variables. However, only people who are providing counter arguments for me are RoyalE players or players who have mutual interest with RoyalE.

rodelxxz

You are trying to wangle words out of me so I reveal myself. I will give you a hint if you try harder.

Look who is talking. Ally of Royale.

This is my answer to you which I wrote yesterday:

Butthurt much bro? :(( We deeply apologize for the pain we've caused that lead to sooo much hatred. :((

DeletedUser

Butthurt much bro? :(( We deeply apologize for the pain we've caused that lead to sooo much hatred. :((

RoyalE like to throw around words like 'Cry Baby', 'Butthurt' and that I am 'Flaming RoyalE', yet all you seem to be doing is flaming me?

How hypocritical.

rodelxxz

RoyalE like to throw around words like 'Cry Baby', 'Butthurt' and that I am 'Flaming RoyalE', yet all you seem to be doing is flaming me?

How hypocritical.
Duh, Obviously you Crying over here on Externals and post about what we did that made you a Cry Baby(which was the right thing to do) . You getting rimmed two times and going to externals to destroy Royals Reputation is Butthurt.

You we're the one who flamed royal the first time why would we flame you? You are already Trashed. Nothing to flame about you lol,

DeletedUser

Duh, Obviously you Crying over here on Externals and post about what we did that made you a Cry Baby(which was the right thing to do) . You getting rimmed two times and going to externals to destroy Royals Reputation is Butthurt.

You we're the one who flamed royal the first time why would we flame you? You are already Trashed. Nothing to flame about you lol,

I did not make this thread, I have not come to 'Cry' on the externals, I have joined in an already active discussion and tried to add to it with my opinions. Sorry if that's 'Crying' or 'Flaming'.

rodelxxz

I did not make this thread, I have not come to 'Cry' on the externals, I have joined in an already active discussion and tried to add to it with my opinions. Sorry if that's 'Crying' or 'Flaming'.

Life Goes on. <3 Please move on. hihi.

and My wild guess is Sedir is Hungrywolf.

DeletedUser

Life Goes on. <3 Please move on. hihi.

and My wild guess is Sedir is Hungrywolf.

HungryWolf was a temporary player on the h3rlihy account, who played before we got kicked from RoyalE. Really sums up the accuracy of your posts.

rodelxxz

HungryWolf was a temporary player on the h3rlihy account, who played before we got kicked from RoyalE. Really sums up the accuracy of your posts.

We'll never know. ;) Please Smile. You aint have Warsmanship? Hahaha!
Too serious Lol, This is a game probably dont take it all seriously. :) <3

rodelxxz

Guess we just found out. http://gyazo.com/df9684f50a72bd720f8408f46924fa20

I have 'warmanship' with worthy competertors, not people who kick their players for no reason then OP them.

Here you go again Tearing up. Please dont cry. :(

Lol, Did not do anything We destroyed herlihy acc becoz we knew that you guys we're not to be trusted and it was proven when you merged accounts with you know your IDF villas to herlihy when we knew that you we're gonna play on Herlihy we we're not okay with it. You we're our enemy now you are into our tribe. So there is a perfect reason.

Playing Victim Eh?

DeletedUser

Her you go again Tearing up. Please dont cry. :(

Lol, Did not do anything We destroyed becoz we knew that you guys we're not to be trusted and it was proven when you merged accounts with you know your IDF villas to herlihy when we knew that you we're gonna play on Herlihy we we're not okay with it. You we're our enemy now you are into our tribe. So there is a perfect reason.

Playing Victim Eh?

I am not asking for sympathy or attention, therefore I am not playing victim. You invite enemy's into your tribe? As I say, that's dirty play and not worthy of 'warmanship'.

rodelxxz

I am not asking for sympathy or attention, therefore I am not playing victim. You invite enemy's into your tribe? As I say, that's dirty play and not worthy of 'warmanship'.

Warmanship is a Stupid made up word by me lol, So I dont need it. Please come back when you got some villas for us to take <3 ;) It's not dirty play you just put yourselves into your own grave.

Please go away now and stop your you know propaganda on Nazi Royal ... ... We are not like that ;).

DeletedUser

Warmanship is a Stupid made up word by me lol, So I dont need it. Please come back when you got some villas for us to take <3 ;) It's not dirty play you just put yourselves into your own grave.

Please go away now and stop your you know propaganda on Nazi Royal ... ... We are not like that ;).

I am back, I have plenty of villages for you to take from me, please come and take them. I am not making propaganda about 'Nazi Royal', I don't understand where 'Nazis' even come into this, if it was an attempt at a joke it did not work.

rodelxxz

I am back, I have plenty of villages for you to take from me, please come and take them. I am not making propaganda about 'Nazi Royal', I don't understand where 'Nazis' even come into this, if it was an attempt at a joke it did not work.

IGN Please?
Coz you dont have a sense of humor lol, and it was not a joke. I doubt you have friends at this state. It was just a lil metaphor or whatever it is simile crap etc.

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The thread I have posted has been derailed, completely. I hope the moderator actually sees this and removes all posts that are obviously off-topic.

Deleted User - 11521651

[video=youtube;BofddwtPBPw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BofddwtPBPw[/video]

"It's just a show", Vemork.
"The whole trial is out of order", Vemork.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, I did threaten to recap all of the villages. Yes, RoyalE have broken the NAP agreement in place with CH and more recently with W1V on me. No, my account has not. And yes, I can assure you that I will one day get those villages back...

End of the day, I was gifted that account, Kuljani talked a big game and it will bite him on the ass. Ask Gamble how their ops on me went? Or GOTR... Wait... Neither of them are here anymore and RoyalE has a lot of the scraps of Gamble in it.

Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.