KuljaniCS - The Real Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser105718

Hmm, I've always had a very high ranked ODA since the start of the game. You can assume i'm offense-heavy, but you'll be in for a surprise :icon_rolleyes: I fail to see how it's also my fault that I have more villages in the first place, not my fault that I dominated my area early and wiped out threats.
You mean, you created a tribe and then backstabbed them thus clearing any competent players nearby? :icon_idea:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You mean, you created a tribe and then backstabbed them thus clearing any competent player nearby? :icon_idea:

Backstabbed? Please don't come slandering people on the externals. I'd love for you to back your words up with some names and facts of sorts, for me to refute one by one. :)

DeletedUser105718

Backstabbed? Please don't come slandering people on the externals. I'd love for you to back your words up with some names and facts of sorts, for me to refute one by one. :)
For you to make up excuses more like. :icon_idea:

Deleted User - 10770065

RoyalE, don't cross noble with my baby Matthew again, and if you do, give the village back to him.

kthxbai.

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
For you to make up excuses more like. :icon_idea:

Since you insist on talking to me like this, here goes :D

Least I'm not a noob that whines and quits half the time - ie your W61/65/69/71 :D The only time you do get decent ranks is when you orchestrate early game mergers that give you a huge boost right at the 2nd village.

Please, don't reply to this post, because I don't want to hear any excuses <3

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I had dealings with him personally, he's just a dictator with big ego, no empathy and has 15 core members who get defended by the rest and then they eat them. The last wise thing you can do is to trust him. He broke every NAP he ever agreed to, and he has only 1 goal, to win the world *I mean who doesn't) but he uses other tribes to do it manipulating them.

So, good luck if you are e member but not a core player, good luck if you have a NAP with them (expect it to be broken soon) and if you are allies, well, I guess you like being lead on and lied to. :)

By the way Vermont, if I were you, I wouldn't put up with his shit, you were clearly right based on the agreement, his fault he did not understand it. Besides, you have more patience then most people on here LOL, but even that should wear out...

Don't let this self-centered egotistic, lying dictator with no care for others except his core players to deceive you or push you around.

He may be a good player, but as a leader, the only people who can say good things about him are 15 of his core players, that's it.

Sorry KuljaniCS, not my words, the words of your own members who you rimmed because "they lost villages"
Really? And you did not? I guess you should be rimmed too :)

DeletedUser

Sorry KuljaniCS, not my words, the words of your own members who you rimmed because "they lost villages"
Really? And you did not? I guess you should be rimmed too :)

I'm guessing that you was the player that lost vills and was eaten?

DeletedUser105718

Since you insist on talking to me like this, here goes :D

Least I'm not a noob that whines and quits half the time - ie your W61/65/69/71 :D The only time you do get decent ranks is when you orchestrate early game mergers that give you a huge boost right at the 2nd village.

Please, don't reply to this post, because I don't want to hear any excuses <3
So mean, I'm about to cry :icon_cry:

rodelxxz

Nope, I was never in RoyalE, thank God... but some of my former tribe members were...

Lol, We dont need you noob hahaha! And BTW, your members we're inactive...!

one of which was underfire i sitted was doing well logged in and never gave me back sit.

april enchantress

Hmm interesting :-/
From what I've read here so far, it seems that some people here are a tad upset about being stabbed in the back by their allies. Yet the back stabbers are upset at being outed as such.
Perhaps if they didn't stab their allies in the back then their former allies wouldn't be outing them as such.
Just a thought to tuck away for future reference :-D

DeletedUser

This thread was more than a week old... Therefore 90% of people now have no idea what you've just said.. Please consider the last posting date so we don't need to look back through 5 pages to understand it..

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hello moderator. I've asked for this post to be closed before because quite a few times, it went off-topic. So...since we have had not had new troubles and the southern tribes have kept things simple, I want this topic locked finally.

A slight note to my friend Mr. KuljaniCS, now that it's been a while since I've made this post (we've both calmed down I guess), I'm sorry that I went public with this. While we have had our differences, do understand that it's all in good spirit because it's a game after all. And what a way to liven up the already-very-boring W71 Externals.

Cheers,
Matt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.