L3gollas

DeletedUser

Hi all,

I was wondering, if you could tell me a little about this player, L3gollas.

Is he any good? Baron of DDB? New owner perhaps? Little kid brother that sometimes logs in on his behalf?

Anything you wanna share about his is welcome. But keep it nice (or at least based on facts).

Greetz,
Mr. Blonde

DeletedUser

Well, your only going to get biased opinions from most here on the forums, but here I go anyways. :) The little I know of him, I know that hes active in and out of war (given that your tribe isnt half dead :p) and hes a pretty decent player (lets admit it, we've all had our fair share of barb nobling.)

If its a matter of recruiting him, I would give a you positive nod because even if he isnt the best of players, he still has potential :)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the reply.

No, it is not about recruiting him. He contacted a few players on w12 about something and wanted to know if this guy was for real...

And yes, all opinions will be biased. I don't even think there is a way to give an unbiased opinion on anything. Unless you know absolutely nothing about the subject, but than it is most likely useless anyway, as it can't be based on anything. ;-)

DeletedUser

In terms of leadership? Hes poor at it.

In terms of activity? He is fairly active.

In terms of "skill"? He has got very little.

DeletedUser

In terms of leadership? Hes poor at it.

In terms of activity? He is fairly active.

In terms of "skill"? He has got very little.

I'd have to fully agree on that one.

After asking the tribe to send mandatory fakes to Emperor Jon. He sends none himself. - Poor Leadership

He's online a good chunk of the time, he's fairly active i will give him that one.

He laughs when people with catapults in their nukes cat the walls when they use those nukes on villages they're nobling. - Poor Skill.

Just two recent examples of L3g's incompetence

DeletedUser

I'd have to fully agree on that one.

After asking the tribe to send mandatory fakes to Emperor Jon. He sends none himself. - Poor Leadership

He's online a good chunk of the time, he's fairly active i will give him that one.

He laughs when people with catapults in their nukes cat the walls when they use those nukes on villages they're nobling. - Poor Skill.

Just two recent examples of L3g's incompetence
legs not that bad of a player mate... he might have pluses and minuses here and there, but hes definitely not a "poor player" by any means.

nQthing

from what w10 seen leg is active, but not skilled. and as for leadership? his tribe sucks.

DeletedUser

His last enemy conquer was over 4 months ago, so that says enough..
Just another typical DDB/BORG player xD

DeletedUser

Thanks all.

he was an okay guy

He was? You mean someone else took over?

Anyway, this is the reason I asked you. At first he seemed just like 1 one the many noobs we have left on w12, but then I looked to his w10 account, and he must have don something right.. Or he was just in the most quite place on the world, with people deleting next to him every time.. Therefor I had to ask..

L3gollas on 19.11. at 10:32
first of all sorry to bother u guys with my little problems.

this mail is ab w10 in this game and ... ab me and my tribe in w10.

think its going to be a long one..so ignore me if u dont have the time/mood to read/reply.

second thanks for reading this far :)

third. we are warring for almost a year now no1 tribe in w10 (they say they are no1 in all the game.. )..anyway..

its been half an hour now since the attacks have started on me, fakes 90% of them iam sure...i have over 3.5k incomings to almost ... 1k villages. and rising.

so the basic question here...is , if u want, how can i return the favore to these guys..

what fake script should i use, because my ..old one cannot do this amount of outgoings in this little time.

yes i have premium, i use opera with keyboard shortcuts and all other features.

can u share a little w12 wisdom to an old noob :)

hmmm.. its a little chaotic my mail no..? hope u reply..with a mail, not with attacks.

thanks again

L3 to: jmslklcs63;Rednecks;Mr. Blonde;PM00;Sudden Death

ps: iam writting to u guys because u are better then that tribe in w10.. you rule w12 points and ranks says it all.

Mr. Blonde on 19.11. at 13:39
Sorry, as you seem to think that points say it all, I will not help you. Good luck on w10. Btw, could you please delete from this world, as you seem to have your work cut out for you on w10 and this world is dead and no longer interesting fo you?

L3gollas on 19.11. at 14:46
no u got me all wrong.

i didnt say anything ab points.

anyway thanks for you time.

Mr. Blonde on 19.11. at 14:54
No, I did not get you all wrong:

Author said:
you rule w12 points and ranks says it all.

Not to mention that you contacted the #1-5 in the point standings. ;-)

L3gollas on 19.11. at 16:37
and i didnt hide that any second no?

i showed u all who i was mailing.

yes points and ranks as in od a/d ranks. never was my intention for u to understand i was talking ab points.

sry again for the misunderstanding:)

Mr. Blonde on 19.11. at 16:41
Nope, you didn't hide it, that is why I think it is even weirder that you said I got you all wrong...

Don't deny either that you only looked at points, as you just mailed the top5 point players.

And I still have no clue what you expected from all of this..

Mr. Blonde on 19.11. at 17:49
Are you really a baron in DDB?

L3gollas on 19.11. at 23:20
why do u ask.. what to make an alliance?

:)

~~

yes i mailed top 5. i showed u show i mailed+1 guy from my country.

because i wanted lessons in how the best here are fighting.. if those lessons can be teached:)

and yes i got it from points but that wasnt my intention really.

Mr. Blonde today at 00:54
Why I asked, is that I am stunned how you can be a baron of the nr2 tribe in w10. To be honest, you sound like someone who has little knowledge of the game, asking strangers for advice. On top of that, you do not seem to be able to write a decent request, which also makes me wonder how you can be any form of leader.

If you are this desperate, you should not show it as obvious as you are doing now and at least make a decent call for help...

L3gollas today at 13:39
this is not supposed to be a call for help.

i didnt new that a standard type of baron should be followed.

thats who i am scarred and noob. thank u where much.

ps: this was supposed to be a exp. exchage. if my english and writting doesnt help me and i appologyse fro that.

i thank you for your kind words

DeletedUser

L3gollas on 19.11. at 23:20
why do u ask.. what to make an alliance?
That part made me lol...
You'd actually start to wonder if he has any idea about what he's doing.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So he went to another world to complain about attacks against him? erm I mean ask for "advice"

DeletedUser

to be fair i think his first language aint english but it is sad he asked there he should have asked on these forums in the questions forum

DeletedUser61629

L3g's numerous panicky circular mails are always a fun read.

DeletedUser

L3gollas Some random day that I cba to remember

i want to say Congratz to you all on this small op we did on CTRL. i saw nukes killed, nobleman killed, walls reduced to 0 by our cat and ram nukes.

A true slaughter:D:D.

MORE TO COME....reply to dingo chief nuke/nobleman count.

Dont forget to fake people. any question ab.

how to fake
how to use fake scripts
anything pls mail me dont be shy!

urs L3

~ a fake a day drives CTRL .. mad ~

I thought he already knew how to win this war :(

DeletedUser

Happy to make you guys LOL. :)

Minishaw, my guess would be that his native language is not english, but it is not a direct conversation or something he had to do quickly. That first letter, he could have send out, whenever he felt like it would be decent enough.. Apparently, he is pleased easily and decided that that would be the way to contact us and ask for advice/help. I think the others did not even reply, but I wanted to have some fun, in our dead, dead world. :p

And LOL about that letter from L3. :-D

Btw, it is just something that popped into my head (ok, Sudden Death wrote it in a lmail), but is he in fact asking for an illegal way to send more fakes? Ok, I am just a noob to this game still, but isn't a normal fake script in combination with Opera, the fastest legal way to send out attacks?

DeletedUser

Btw, it is just something that popped into my head (ok, Sudden Death wrote it in a lmail), but is he in fact asking for an illegal way to send more fakes? Ok, I am just a noob to this game still, but isn't a normal fake script in combination with Opera, the fastest legal way to send out attacks?
Maybe it was his reason behind the mail, but I doubt he's actually intentionally looking for illegal ways to send fakes.
It's more likely that he just doesn't know that some people actually spend a few hours sending fakes :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Ok, when I 1st saw this thread, I figured someone from DDB went into W12 and asked if players from DNY (most likely the most dominating tribe in .net) if they would like to come and fight one of the best tribes in .net. Guess this was not the case even though it would be interesting to see.

Now, onto the thread.

1. this seems like a pointless thread to bash or do a love-in for one player for mailing, asking other players for advice.

2. lol @ EJ's comments about the fakes. When EJ knows before everyone can launch, that is not a good thing.

3a. I would be curious about the opinions of former Die., coke, Shini, Set, T-crew and ADA members since they also fought him/were working with him for a significant amount of time.

3b. I have not been back in DDB for very long so I have no strong opinions other than he is active and trying. I do know dlove550, a guy I respected back then thought highly of him and felt he was one of the better players in T-crew when we declared on them.

4. I know Nomads don't like L3 so I leave them out of #3.

rbh135

He's kind of a semi-noob. He knows the basics, some tactics but he doesn't use them well tbh :\
He's active yes but he doesn't use that time too well :\