L3gollas

DeletedUser

Tucker, that first part aint gonna happen now for sure. When 4 out of 5 just deleted the mail and the 5th only eplied to have some fun.

Funny how you think it is a pointless thread at point 1, which still makes you curious/interested at point 3a. Now, which one is it?

DeletedUser

Tucker, that first part aint gonna happen now for sure. When 4 out of 5 just deleted the mail and the 5th only eplied to have some fun.

Funny how you think it is a pointless thread at point 1, which still makes you curious/interested at point 3a. Now, which one is it?

Most of those players are gone from the world or the game so they probably won't read this thread. I am just saying those are some people that could give a less bias opinion.

DeletedUser

He's kind of a semi-noob. He knows the basics, some tactics but he doesn't use them well tbh :\
He's active yes but he doesn't use that time too well :\
Wow, you simply described me perfectly there ^_^ *goes and cuts wrists in a corner* :p

anyways, blonde, dont you think your response was kinda mean? L3g was only asking for some advice and he was extremely polite to you throughout the conversation.. least you could have done was to deny him with the same respect he showed you.. Just my two cents :/

DeletedUser

The hardest thing about being a duke or baron is to not be worried by it all in the end its a game you can only play to a certain level of skill as the game allows then nothing beyond that as there really is a limit

the only thing that lets you go beyond the limit is luck and thats a factor no one can calculate

the only way DDB can compete with CTRL is to get there leadership to the same standard until then there blowing bubbles area dimond wall sure you might put a blot of water on it sometimes but most the time the bubbles will pop back in your faces =\

this is why l3 shouldnt be leading core ability for a leader is communication being able to get your point and msg across without agrivateing others

back to getting ready gones

DeletedUser

Most of those players are gone from the world or the game so they probably won't read this thread. I am just saying those are some people that could give a less bias opinion.

Less biased perhaps. Less informed, would be my name for it, as they have not been around lately..

anyways, blonde, dont you think your response was kinda mean? L3g was only asking for some advice and he was extremely polite to you throughout the conversation.. least you could have done was to deny him with the same respect he showed you.. Just my two cents :/

Mean? Not really. He took probably 10 seconds to write his thoughts down, instead of putting some effort into it. A letter like that gets no respect from anybody, as is also shown by the response rate. Sorry to say, but I do not see that as approaching someone in a polite or respectfull way..

Not to deny you your opinion or anything, just my view on all of this.

this is why l3 shouldnt be leading core ability for a leader is communication being able to get your point and msg across without agrivateing others
Not entirely sure what you mean by the rest of your post, but totally agree on this part. If that letter to me was the best he can do, he really must have a big problem getting his players to do what he wants them to do...

rbh135

Wow, you simply described me perfectly there ^_^ *goes and cuts wrists in a corner* :p

Aha I see. I guess you just need practice then, eh? :\

DeletedUser

4. I know Nomads don't like L3 so I leave them out of #3.

it seems like its commenly known that we don't like l3 and like said before in this topic hes a poor player and even worse leader

DeletedUser27978

Most of you who shedded comments at his expense are poor players. Id like to remind you of that.

Last edited by a moderator:

earthquake girl

L3gollas wasn't a bad player when I was in DDB, although he wasn't all that great either. I'm not sure if it's the same player; I don't recall him ever sounding like a 10yo texting in emails.

Gavenvos

priceless lol :D

shows perfectly DDB skills and future...

edit: was referred to the mailing with Mr.Blonde

DeletedUser61629

888.jpg

DeletedUser

Most of you who shedded comments at his expense are poor players. Id like to remind you of that.

Really?

Cuz everyone who's posted here to say that l3gollas sucks is a much better player than you welsh. So i think you need to sit down, and shut up.

Gbary - good player

boontjes - great player

KingWoods - all bias aside, he's actually good, and it kills me to admit that

Floritus - good player when he's not being a lazy boob

Kalkoenvet - great player

Ironjacket - a lazy dunce, but still a great player

Nqthing - lazy, but a good player when he actually wants to be.

As a matter of fact. I think even Nqthing. the laziest of the people who posted, has nobled more enemy villages than you "did" while playing.

So.... umm, who are you reminding now about being a poor player? Since they're all some of the best players in w10 at the moment, some of them being the better players this world has seen in general.

All offense intended to you Welsh. You were/are a garbage player, and an even worse leader. You have absolutely no place in any world to tell someone they suck, or are in any means a poor player. Least not any of the players listed above.

L3gollas is not a good player. He's an active player. And a terrible leader.

He tries to lead his members by threatening that they'll be the next to come under fire from CTRL. He tries to motivate by giving props on operations that could not possibly be considered success at any level.

The fact that he THINKS he's doing a good job, and THINKS DDB is doing a good job against us, is farther proof of how terrible he is.

Anyone with any knowledge of the game at all, can easily see how badly DDB is doing, and how much we mock them when they launch on us.

And welsh, for someone who "doesn't play this world anymore". You really seem to open your mouth on these forums a lot.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I remember him way back when I was in MONGOLS before SET. He was not a bad player for the area he started in I think it was / is his first world.

Most players in Ctrl have played other worlds at the top of the game. That then helps freshen things up & bring the new ideas (Scripts ect) to W10.

I seen other players ask for help, scripts being the main topic to ask about.

Is there any harm in a player trying to better his (and his tribes) in game skill (Maybe making the game more fun for all) by asking tribes on other worlds he plays. I would think not.

DeletedUser

I remember him way back when I was in MONGOLS before SET. He was not a bad player for the area he started in I think it was / is his first world.

Most players in Ctrl have played other worlds at the top of the game. That then helps freshen things up & bring the new ideas (Scripts ect) to W10.

I seen other players ask for help, scripts being the main topic to ask about.

Is there any harm in a player trying to better his (and his tribes) in game skill (Maybe making the game more fun for all) by asking tribes on other worlds he plays. I would think not.

You got a point there. Off course, it is no problem to ask others for help, if you need it. I do think it is weird though, that none of his tribemates in the 2nd tribe of w10, would be able to help him with this. And than there is the way he is asking for help, which is pathetic at best.

First time player or not, we are all playing for about 2 years now, right? Should be enough to find your way around the game and this forum, to find a script or 2. I have only ever played w12, and I will probably dont know all the small details of the game, but 2 years is a lot of experience and learning. And I would for certain not have to go outside my tribe, to get any info.

I do not know on which side you are in w10, as I do not know you, but eventhough you try to stand up for L3, your post pretty much embarasses the whole of DDB... :icon_redface:

kalkoenvet

I don't think Busamad plays w10, or I must have missed something