L3gollas

DeletedUser

Why were half of the posts deleted? Forum bug?

If your referring to the latest 6 posts being removed, it was because they breached the forum rules/ players commenting on players breaching the forum rules.

No forum bug, just a moderator doing his job. :)

DeletedUser

Well, this is not the only forum it happened on, so am not sure if you are right about that... Everything posted on w12 forum yesterday between about 09:00 and 21:00 is gone as well. How sure are you?

And sorry, but I do not see how my post was against any regulations, saying it is ok to post a picture of a player that is 'discussed' in this topic, and voluntarilly gave his pcture to the TW community. Seeing that the picture is still up, I was not even wrong about that...

DeletedUser

sudden death is a OG. is it still the original guy?

I feel like a noob, but what's an OG? :p

Yeah this thing came up with L3g because he sent the mail and me and Mr Blonde were discussing it.. a while ago I took over BlueBull33 in DDB because I was planning to do something funny with it :p but I never really had time, and never really decided what I could do ;) a lot of you knew this cause I uploaded my avatar to the account, but then I changed my mind because people got the wrong idea about what I was doing, so I unsuccessfully tried to cover up that it was me :p haha.. ANYWAY.. during my time there I got loads of CMs from L3gollas so assumed he was leader.. me and Blonde were wondering how somebody who appears to be quite clueless can lead a tribe like DDB.

Obviously DDB is not all I thought it was.. I had developed a reputation for them as being fairly good as they had survived high in the ranks for so long, since I played the world with my own account over a year ago.. I guess a lot has changed since then.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, this is not the only forum it happened on, so am not sure if you are right about that... Everything posted on w12 forum yesterday between about 09:00 and 21:00 is gone as well. How sure are you?

And sorry, but I do not see how my post was against any regulations, saying it is ok to post a picture of a player that is 'discussed' in this topic, and voluntarilly gave his pcture to the TW community. Seeing that the picture is still up, I was not even wrong about that...

Just clarified with Jirki.
Apparently there was no forum roll back that he was aware of, being the fact he's the Forum Administrator, I think it's safe to say I'm sure.

I'll mail you why the posts were removed. We don't need to spam this thread.
Cheers.

DeletedUser

could you please explain to everyone because I read some of those posts and I have seen other items that I would call spam that has not been deleted.

Please a little bit of consistency from the mods would go a long way

DeletedUser

I cannot explain why the posts were deleted as it would derail the topic.
It would cause an argument with the users punished as they would see this as a prime chance to argue back, leading to the topic being locked and more w10 posters being punished.

If you believe I have missed a post breaking forum rules, feel free to report it in so I can take action on it if necessary. :)

DeletedUser

Can we at least have an explanation when they do get deleted/edited? To the player concerned.

Only once have I had this privilege, and that was for the use of a word that was contrived to be offensive to someone. That same word has been used by many others. So again, some consistency would be nice.

DeletedUser

Most of you who shedded comments at his expense are poor players. Id like to remind you of that.

Did we have to remind you of the fact that you were just removed from w41? :icon_razz:
Nicely disguised by your tribemates taking the last of the villages, but still, it was clear you took 2 villages you should not have touched. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser27978

Did we have to remind you of the fact that you were just removed from w41? :icon_razz:
Nicely disguised by your tribemates taking the last of the villages, but still, it was clear you took 2 villages you should not have touched. :icon_biggrin:

If i no longer have time to play w10, and i was flatlined in w41 months ago. Work it out if you can.

DeletedUser

gollas was orite, just unlucky a lot of the time, but to still be around now he must have found some luck somewhere :p

DeletedUser

hey welshy . . . these ctrl tw*ts causing you some grief?? rofl