Lack of Witty Title - Noobs Declare on Why??

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You mean to say that a dead account gave me the defender of the day and nobled two cities of mine before the war started?
lol. Very dead indeed. Get your facts straight sweetheart.

Yep it´s a dead account and you know it best urself as hazza is ur mate.

DeletedUser

I think most accounts that start to get inc are gonna become dead accounts buddy. We'll see how all your alive accounts do once your OP on mamba has finished ;)

Epic Pandas

Yep it´s a dead account and you know it best urself as hazza is ur mate.

It's bewildering that you stubbornly stick to your inane opinions, despite the obvious facts that are in front of your face. Hazza gave Ibra a defender of the day award yesterday. Please explain to everyone how it can be a dead account whilst still giving Ibra a defender award.

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's bewildering that you stubbornly stick to your inane opinions, despite the obvious facts that are in front of your face. Hazza gave Ibra a defender of the day award yesterday. Please explain to everyone how it can be a dead account whilst still giving Ibra a defender award.

Dont always play urself the way you dont understand simple things, it does not look good for you. Ill spell it D-E-A-D account, you can read between the lines, check that account before war, it was already dead.

DeletedUser118341

Dont always play urself the way you dont understand simple things, it does not look good for you. Ill spell it D-E-A-D account, you can read between the lines, check that account before war, it was already dead.

Whether it was GROWING or not is irrelevant. The fact remains SOMEONE was on it, otherwise the account wouldn't be able to attack would it. That is what the Noobs players are saying. A FACT you can't deny.

An account not growing, is different from a DEAD account.

Anyway, I as an outsider am tired of this boring arguement over semantics. From the looks of things Noobs are fairly comfortable winning this one so far. Although someone screenshotting the ingame would be lovely :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I am honestly shocked that noobs of all tribes will talk to us about internalling/barb taking when they have taken more than enough themeselves. Hell, they deleted cdrom and king Gwanggaeto in recent memory. Two players from the old tribe SK under something that would be known as an internal :) or worse. Why has never, atleast so long as i have been here, forcefully internalled an active player. Even a great tribe like tyrant has had many internals that did happen due to inactivity.

Your top 10 is a worthless trick that most will hopefully not care about because they dont tell you anything. Like my ex tribemate Leisemamba, she is 70%+ internals/barbs and that doesnt mean anything because shes competant and a good player.

My Analysis of Noobs: Cocky as all hell. Pretentious and overly full of themeselves. Tribe that uses sneaky tactics to make their stats look good when in fact their stats are basically the same as everyone else's. Likes lieing to make themeselves look good. Tries to provoke a war then come off as completely innocent and shocked when they come into the face of resistance.

Mostly everyone in Why in the top 20 has over a 50% internal/barb ratio. You have pointed out mamba, but can you please point out more players that match up with Why stats?

Cdrom and King were getting smashed before we recruited them, then leadership made the decision to recruit them on terms, and they didn't follow any of them. None of them even communicated with us, and I found out later on, when I nobled some villas they were stacking old SK while being in Noobs. They were then kicked and we nobled them out. They fought back so I don't see how it's a forceful internal. Leadership tried to communicate, it was like they weren't our language and us in Noobs don't carry dead weight unlike Why.

And you say we focus only inactive players for our ops. Last time I checked all of the players we're hitting are all front line. Not our fault your front line crumbles to the ground.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Whether it was GROWING or not is irrelevant. The fact remains SOMEONE was on it, otherwise the account wouldn't be able to attack would it. That is what the Noobs players are saying. A FACT you can't deny.

An account not growing, is different from a DEAD account.

Anyway, I as an outsider am tired of this boring arguement over semantics. From the looks of things Noobs are fairly comfortable winning this one so far. Although someone screenshotting the ingame would be lovely :icon_smile:

Happy to oblige brother:

a6ifI3J.png

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
?

So, I would say that it is pretty well known that Why have been pretty well known as avoiding pretty much every war possible and seem to get off on recruiting people to internal.

As a family of over 70 people, they have plenty of villages to feed their top accounts to stay in their top ranks. We in Noobs were thinking the other day that Why has has a whole bunch of internals, so I decided to crunch the numbers and see exactly what the deal was. I am gonna go through all the accounts they have in the top 20, of which there are 10 and then do the tribe as a whole. So, without further ado:

How did you find these numbers? I was in a tribe that did this, too. The top guys grow really fast, and it seemed like every other day, a member was being "internalled".

mondragon

Reaction score
Before going on to other things, I thought I would give a brief analysis of the tribe that is being so aggressive towards us, yet doesn't want a war. As a family of over 70 people, they have plenty of villages to feed their top accounts to stay in their top ranks. We in Noobs were thinking the other day that Why has has a whole bunch of internals, so I decided to crunch the numbers and see exactly what the deal was. I am gonna go through all the accounts they have in the top 20, of which there are 10 and then do the tribe as a whole.

Did you only look at 'Why??' when crunching these numbers? Just looking at iownedu1 for example, he has 30+ internals back from llamas that you aren't including.

iownedu1

How did you find these numbers? I was in a tribe that did this, too. The top guys grow really fast, and it seemed like every other day, a member was being "internalled".

He made it up, no one is Why?? has been forcefully internalled. More often than not they simply give their acc to the leader for sitting and let the leader distribute it to members that want it/to members that the player requested. And if it isn't this then the internal count comes from merges. Activity has a direct correlation with points and in a different sense, skill. Even great premade tribes like tyrant have had to deal with many of these kind of internals. Not everyone can commit massive amounts of time for tw and others have important things to do irl, arguably the best player to have played on w84, waterloo, fell to this as well. Don't fall for noob's ruse, they're just elitist punks that don't mind lieing to the entire community for the sake of "maybe" winning the world.

Last edited:

iownedu1

Cdrom and King were getting smashed before we recruited them, then leadership made the decision to recruit them on terms, and they didn't follow any of them. None of them even communicated with us, and I found out later on, when I nobled some villas they were stacking old SK while being in Noobs. They were then kicked and we nobled them out. They fought back so I don't see how it's a forceful internal.

Smashed? I find that hard to believe considering that they were more than capable of holding you off for months. It was a forced internal because in all honesty they didnt fight back. I just cant possibly accept, if i remember correctly, a 200K ODA gain by King as any sort of resistance. You took them in and destroyed their ex-tribemates, then finally finished them off when they were no longer needed. Thats the real tragedy of w84, on par with the dissolution of llamas.

royal14

You mean to say that a dead account gave me the defender of the day and nobled two cities of mine before the war started?
lol. Very dead indeed. Get your facts straight sweetheart.

sweatheart?? lol welll ill have you know i sent most of those nukes :p

Epic Pandas

He made it up, no one is Why?? has been forcefully internalled. More often than not they simply give their acc to the leader for sitting and let the leader distribute it to members that want it/to members that the player requested. And if it isn't this then the internal count comes from merges. Activity has a direct correlation with points and in a different sense, skill. Even great premade tribes like tyrant have had to deal with many of these kind of internals. Not everyone can commit massive amounts of time for tw and others have important things to do irl, arguably the best player to have played on w84, waterloo, fell to this as well. Don't fall for noob's ruse, they're just elitist punks that don't mind lieing to the entire community for the sake of "maybe" winning the world.

Ummmmm, no no, you are making things up. Read through what I said and you will see that I never once said anything about force internals. I was talking about internals. ie, nobling free villages from your own tribe, of which you have plenty. So kindly stop spreading your lies and slander xoxoxox

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

That happened some in my tribe, but the last few weeks, they have been going after a few big players. They make up some weird reason to do it, then kick them out, and attack them.

I am feeling a bit proud about it, though. I have held off 80 players (or more since most have co-players) for more than a week! By moving troops around, I think I smashed a more than a dozen nukes!

I am still curious how he found that info....

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I know about TW Stats, but when you look at it, you can't see which members were kicked out, then gang attacked. Unless you know which members were kicked out, you wouldn't know just by looking at it. Unless you went trough each one to see what tribe they were in?

DeletedUser88324

I know about TW Stats, but when you look at it, you can't see which members were kicked out, then gang attacked. Unless you know which members were kicked out, you wouldn't know just by looking at it. Unless you went trough each one to see what tribe they were in?

Aye. skype Epic Pandas, he'll give you a tutorial on his extended TWstats researching. His skype is: addictedtw

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Smashed? I find that hard to believe considering that they were more than capable of holding you off for months. It was a forced internal because in all honesty they didnt fight back. I just cant possibly accept, if i remember correctly, a 200K ODA gain by King as any sort of resistance. You took them in and destroyed their ex-tribemates, then finally finished them off when they were no longer needed. Thats the real tragedy of w84, on par with the dissolution of llamas.

We tried talking to King G before the war with SK/NK ever started and tried to recruit him. He would not even respond to mails. However, after the war started he changed his tune. They tried opping one of our best accounts and had limited success to show for it and we continually kept taking villages off of their tribe. They could only grow by nobling barbs.

I am not sure where you got that they held us off for months. War with SK/NK started February 11 and they joined Noobs on February 28, so they didn't hold anyone off for months.

King and Cdrom then came to us asking to join and wanting their mates to join as well. We made it clear that they were the only two accounts that we were willing to recruit. Once they joined then they nobled villages off their mates and even had there mates dump troops on us when they were nobling them up. They needed to be threatened in order to get them to share commands with players in the tribe. They were never active in the forums or on skype. They did not respond to mails. When we received word that they were suspected of supporting former mates of theirs against our ally, we asked for a sit to verify if they were supporting or not. They refused to comply with that so we kicked and nobled them out. Once we nobled a few villages, we could see the that they indeed had been supporting against our ally. They could have fought back but they instead just ended up hitting delete and barbed before we finished them completely off.