Lame war declaration from Phoenx

DeletedUser79042

if you do have problem with us joining, message CHST leadership and if they want me to leave, i will do so.

Actually no. If I am to engage you to battle, I am not going to message CHST leadership :lol: They should message me first.

Before joining i cleared with BH.

They gave you a pardon paper? And it is all good?

I have no frontline with pheonx.

You are sure you are watching the map right ?

There is absolutely no problem with you joining us. In fact, we're happy to have you.

I will disagree on this. There is. Also observe that I do not fly the BH colours for quite a long time now :icon_idea:

I am squeaky clean

Being "clean" helped you to grow easy eh EDS ? Easy, like some others (rather too many I am afraid) I know...

As for me barking at the wrong tree, seems that your BH relationship has helped you to understand the language of the dogs as it seems. Does RAM speak the same language? Or did they simply not know that ?

This is not case closed (how could it be, since the refugee term is widely known) and furthermore, I would be a little more careful with the answers you boys/girls/bears :lol: come up with at the pnp.

DeletedUser

If you see clean as meaning I avoid conflict then I would say I have seen more than my fair share of attacks on this world until now, so no thats not how I have been able to grow. I agree there are many large accounts that to be honest I would be ashamed to own, lerking in the backlines doing nothing to help there respective tribe/tribes and depriving tribe mates of much needed Ds for no reason other than self preservation.

One such player drifted (no pun intended) too close to the pheonix f/l and had there bum smacked, but now there are many more inactives in safe areas to noble they will be happy again.

As for speaking BHs language or RAMs for that matter im not too sure what you are trying to get at. I am in CH~ST we have NAPs with both the two tribes mentioned but are allied to neither.

EDS

DeletedUser

I didn't realise that NAP meant you could still noble players in such tribes.

BVN (932|642) K69 9,466 dannahriza [RAM] lauradoom [CH~ST] 2011-11-05 00:00:12
L 050 (933|644) K69 10,081 dannahriza [RAM] lauradoom [CH~ST] 2011-11-04 18:32:03

Okay, I never expected to speak as noob's attorney, but...

a. When he formed a tribe of his own, he was attacked to be rimmed by his "tribemates". After some weeks, he deleted.
b. He decided to continue the game as an adversary of the above mentioned lovely tribemates ^^

As for the child mentality and parental control of him, those are just pathetic comments, by another noob hater of this world. One of many as it seems... Pity.

Keep them to your chest then, while playing without the usual scope of a game, which is winning it...

We were given intel that Noob was planning a joint attack with Phoenx and sitting accounts in enemy tribes... The fact that his 'tribemates' were the ones who had disbanded both RAM and DRIFT, didn't help that situation either.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

baby-yawn-1.jpg

YAWN!

DeletedUser79042

L 050 (933|644) K69 10,081 dannahriza [RAM] lauradoom [CH~ST] 2011-11-04 18:32:03

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We must fid another term. Not allied, not NAPping, maybe... maybe... "RealEstating" Yes! :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

We were given intel that Noob was planning a joint attack with Phoenx and sitting accounts in enemy tribes... The fact that his 'tribemates' were the ones who had disbanded both RAM and DRIFT, didn't help that situation either.

Your intel was totally wrong as always. The only thing that could have happened is that some RAM members wanted to give their accounts to Phoenx to fight from inside their core. It was Wittman who was talking about ops against me first.

It was obvious it was going to happen at some point anyway so I don't really care to be honest. I held from attacking RAM for quite a long time. Thinking about it now, I should have just hit sooner but I always had a little hope that RAM would see they were screwing themselves... But results speaks for themselves don't they? I can repeat it over and over, but the facts we are seeing now speak much louder than my words ever could.

Put your names on the long list of noob haters. I just enjoy making it as long as I can. Always better to be hated than ignored.

Reality remains the same, RAM sucks and will fall as I predicted because they were too blinded by their "mega size" and tought they could just do whatever they wanted. Treat people as bad as they wanted, be as arrogant as they wanted...

I'm always remembering how everybody disagreed with the decision, how everybody tought it was stupid but that nobody (but me) wanted to do anything about it. I got insulted, blah blah blah, I won't go through all of that again.

I am enjoying RAM's slow death. Every moments of it.

I had nothing to do with any disbandment in any way. I'm not SFC :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser79042

I am enjoying RAM's slow death. Every moments of it.
RAM is not dying. They are just regrouping.

I am sure someone will find this motto somewhere :icon_biggrin:
[spoil]

clan254162.jpg

[/spoil]

(they even got irock account back in RAM :icon_rolleyes: )

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Stats time.

RAM continues to go down extremely fast. We're nobling more from them, then they are nobling externally (barbs+others).

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM, Drift

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 328
Side 2: 29
Difference: 299

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,083,161
Side 2: 272,219
Difference: 2,810,942

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 1,321
Side 2: 216
Difference: 1,105

chart

Side 1: 12,265,892
Side 2: 1,962,107
Difference: 10,303,785

chart

[As said before, forever does not take results into account from before RAM disbandment for the 1st and 2nd time - however we were also positive then ]

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 4,112
Side 2: 2,970
Difference: 1,142

chart

Side 1: 38,548,791
Side 2: 27,383,226
Difference: 11,165,565

chart

DeletedUser

RAM continues to go down extremely fast. We're nobling more from them, then they are nobling externally (barbs+others).

Doesn't look that way

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM

Total conquers:

Side 1: 408
Side 2: 474
Difference: 66

chart

If you are going to make a quote and use stats at least be sure the stats you quote are correct, makes for more fun when gloating :)

DeletedUser71961

mr fisher if you are going to post stats shouldnt it be Total conquers against opposite side:?

DeletedUser

mr fisher if you are going to post stats shouldnt it be Total conquers against opposite side:?

I believe he was addressing Snafu's comment of RAM taking less villages overall than Phoenx were taking off us.

DeletedUser

Doesn't look that way

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 408
Side 2: 474
Difference: 66

chart

If you are going to make a quote and use stats at least be sure the stats you quote are correct, makes for more fun when gloating :)

What from the following point below was wrong ? :

SnafuMaster said:
We're nobling more from them, then they are nobling externally (barbs+others).

Externally in my idea still means external village takes (being excluding internal noblings). From what I can see from TW stats, that's roughly more then 50% of their noblings. And my above quote still stands.

(Off course, it might also be my english. It's only my 3th language after all).

So, lets ignore the above discussion, and continue on with the gloating !

DeletedUser

I agree with the Snafu guy.

When you add that Phoenx have significantly less members, there is certainly good reasons for gloating.

Phoenx has built a strong brand of excellence, best pound for pound tribe this world had. I hope nobody disagrees with that.

DeletedUser

T33chr and Mike:

Doesn't look that way

Side 1:
Side 2:

(edited, but it's total conquers overall, not against each side.)

T33chr:

I believe he was addressing Snafu's comment of RAM taking less villages overall than Phoenx were taking off us.

Mike, you know stats can show what we want, depending on the timeframe. You picked one of countless timeframes possible, used to it show Snafu was wrong, then scolded him for not having the stats support his statement. But you got his statement incorrect. And T33chr, you fell right into it. But watch, we can make what you thought he wrote true, too:

Last 24: (Phoenx up by 2 in total conquers):

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 53
Difference: 2

chart

chart

[/spoil]

Last 48: (Phoenx up by 8 in total conquers):

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 113
Side 2: 105
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 76
Side 2: 1
Difference: 75

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 892,582
Side 2: 951,675
Difference: 59,093

chart

Side 1: 708,462
Side 2: 10,042
Difference: 698,420

chart

[/spoil]

And, most importantly,

Forever: (Phoenx up 1,892 in total conquers)

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 28,258
Side 2: 26,366
Difference: 1,892

chart

chart

[/spoil]

It's a little ... shaky to pick a time period on TWStats to say Snafu is wrong, when the forever stats show Phoenx up over 1,800 on RAM in total conquers.

I mean, it's OK for you to post that, but to call him out for saying that Phoenx is not outnobling RAM using last week's statistics only is ... unfair.

When in fact Snafu is right by the most complete stats there are - forever stats.

Most importantly, Snafu said that Phoenx was nobling more FROM them then RAM was nobling if you exclude internals. T33chr and Mike apparently missed that distinction. No matter, Phoenx will just keep nobling.

Even using Mike's timeframe (last week), it shows RAM internaled 180 of their total conquers - making 328 conquers by Phoenx against RAM almost more than the 396 total conquers by RAM during that period.

Eh, stats are stats. RAM can do what they want. Phoenx will continue to eat the enemy.

DeletedUser

chart

RAM Gains from #1
blue.png
No tribe 8,754 conquers 33.15% #2
yellow.png
RAM 6,345 conquers 24.03% #3
green.png
Phoenx 2,940 conquers 11.13% #4
red.png
Drift 1,574 conquers 5.96% #5
green.png
BH. 861 conquers 3.26% #6
red.png
Escape 846 conquers 3.2% #7
green.png
BH 771 conquers 2.92% #8
green.png
TXI 702 conquers 2.66% #9
green.png
DONE 364 conquers 1.38% #10
green.png
TUC 363 conquers 1.37%
chart

RAM Losses to #1
yellow.png
RAM 6,345 conquers 40.61% #2
green.png
Phoenx 3,877 conquers 24.81% #3
green.png
BH 1,896 conquers 12.13% #4
green.png
BH. 801 conquers 5.13% #5
green.png
LoEN 652 conquers 4.17% #6
red.png
DECIDE 477 conquers 3.05% #7
red.png
Escape 423 conquers 2.71% #8
red.png
LEGI0N 271 conquers 1.73% #9
red.png
Drift 271 conquers 1.73% #10
red.png
Legion 121 conquers 0.77%

chart

Phoenix Gains from#1
blue.png
No tribe 8,732 conquers 30.86% #2
yellow.png
Phoenx 5,383 conquers 19.02% #3
green.png
RAM 3,881 conquers 13.71% #4
red.png
D2 1,581 conquers 5.59% #5
red.png
Die. 1,248 conquers 4.41% #6
red.png
BD 1,233 conquers 4.36% #7
red.png
RAM 1,129 conquers 3.99% #8
green.png
LoEN 421 conquers 1.49% #9
red.png
PTM 419 conquers 1.48% #10
red.png
D2a 385 conquers 1.36%

chart

Phoenix Losses to 1
yellow.png
Phoenx 5,383 conquers 44.83% #2
green.png
RAM 2,940 conquers 24.48% #3
red.png
RAM 1,116 conquers 9.29% #4
red.png
BD 1,069 conquers 8.9% #5
red.png
Die. 304 conquers 2.53% #6
green.png
LoEN 231 conquers 1.92% #7
red.png
DRIFT 219 conquers 1.82% #8
red.png
D2 168 conquers 1.4% #9
blue.png
No tribe 68 conquers 0.57% #10
red.png
Rome2 53 conquers 0.44%

Far prettier and if you can interpret pie charts ( maths 101 you should have been paying attention at the back! ) much easier and more interesting than raw statististics

DeletedUser

Mike:

My only point (sorta) was that stats are useless. So posting them is somewhat silly. But what is more silly is to criticize someone for posting the "wrong" stats. :)

(For example, even in your stats it doesn't include Phoenx gains from DRIFT - although DRIFT does show in RAM's stats, for some reason - and it also doesn't include kicked accounts, cross-nobling, retakes, etc.)

RAM is obviously sensitive about the idea thye just noble themselves, because after 7 million points lost to internals, this happened:

Crimsonking1999 Tribe Changes:

SKDTS RAM 04th April 2011 - 18:04:12 7,960,219
RAM None 18th November 2011 - 18:04:43 649,136
None B2T 20th November 2011 - 00:04:46 590,712

Keep in mind that RAM is still actively eating him. Same thing just happened with TopDog678 ("left tribe" on the 18th, over 20 RAM takes since, no increase in ODA in a month), mtxrcr62 ("left" on the 10th, after RAM took over 550 villas from him - still being eaten by RAM) ... I could go on.

Phoenx, on the other hand, kept Warfighter21 until RAM had taken all his villas, regardless of the fact that he was long, long gone. Phoenx didn't dismiss him until he was at zero points. Phoenx didn't care how it "looked" on the stat line.

Eh, again, my main point is that stats are useless. No one can possibly deny that Phoenx nobles enemies - RAM nobles themselves.

DeletedUser

Mike:

My only point (sorta) was that stats are useless. So posting them is somewhat silly. But what is more silly is to criticize someone for posting the "wrong" stats. :)

(For example, even in your stats it doesn't include Phoenx gains from DRIFT - although DRIFT does show in RAM's stats, for some reason - and it also doesn't include kicked accounts, cross-nobling, retakes, etc.)

RAM is obviously sensitive about the idea thye just noble themselves, because after 7 million points lost to internals, this happened:

Crimsonking1999 Tribe Changes:

SKDTS RAM 04th April 2011 - 18:04:12 7,960,219
RAM None 18th November 2011 - 18:04:43 649,136
None B2T 20th November 2011 - 00:04:46 590,712

Keep in mind that RAM is still actively eating him. Same thing just happened with TopDog678 ("left tribe" on the 18th, over 20 RAM takes since, no increase in ODA in a month), mtxrcr62 ("left" on the 10th, after RAM took over 550 villas from him - still being eaten by RAM) ... I could go on.

Phoenx, on the other hand, kept Warfighter21 until RAM had taken all his villas, regardless of the fact that he was long, long gone. Phoenx didn't dismiss him until he was at zero points. Phoenx didn't care how it "looked" on the stat line.

Eh, again, my main point is that stats are useless. No one can possibly deny that Phoenx nobles enemies - RAM nobles themselves.

Quite agree which is why I like to take to take to task people who post stats as evidence. Stats only show what you want to spin onto them ( Unless it's me posting LoEN stats, in which case all previous, present and future arguments are null and void :) )

However the pie charts do make for interesting comparisons in that if you add the no tribe and internal figures together ( which would account fopr any internals that left the tribe but didn't start another tribe gives you the following
RAM 57.18%
Phoenix 59.88%

Very little overall difference, however if you were to the divide the %ages by the number of players in the tribe you get a vastly different outlook on the activeness per player

As they say Lies, Damn Lies and statistics

DeletedUser

Quite agree which is why I like to take to take to task people who post stats as evidence. Stats only show what you want to spin onto them ( Unless it's me posting LoEN stats, in which case all previous, present and future arguments are null and void :) )

However the pie charts do make for interesting comparisons in that if you add the no tribe and internal figures together ( which would account fopr any internals that left the tribe but didn't start another tribe gives you the following
RAM 57.18%
Phoenix 59.88%

Very little overall difference, however if you were to the divide the %ages by the number of players in the tribe you get a vastly different outlook on the activeness per player

As they say Lies, Damn Lies and statistics

We're in complete agreement - except for the numbers above. As I wrote, Phoenx NEVER kicks a player and then eats them - it eats them internally, completely - and then kicks them at zero points.

RAM, however, OFTEN kicks them (or has the sitter make them leave) and then takes villas. Why does this matter, people ask? It matters because RAM's internal take numbers would be far higher if you included the types of accounts I'm talking about. (Another example - Aubree, anyone? "I quit, I left RAM, come take my villas, former RAM members." That kind of stuff.)

DeletedUser

We're in complete agreement - except for the numbers above. As I wrote, Phoenx NEVER kicks a player and then eats them - it eats them internally, completely - and then kicks them at zero points.

RAM, however, OFTEN kicks them (or has the sitter make them leave) and then takes villas. Why does this matter, people ask? It matters because RAM's internal take numbers would be far higher if you included the types of accounts I'm talking about. (Another example - Aubree, anyone? "I quit, I left RAM, come take my villas, former RAM members." That kind of stuff.)

I think maybe you could be reading into it far too much. After all, wouldn't be kicking every internal if that was the case? There are others currently being internalled still in the tribe that you haven't included.

I don't think our leaders worry so much about what the pnp community will say before making a decision to boot or keep. Because at the end of the day, flamers will find any reason to flame...

It's a shame we have to spend so much time internalling members - credit goes to Phoenx and BH who have driven many of our players to quit. But, at the end of the day, if we don't, there will be 'death stars' popping up all over the place.