Side 1: 254,130,121
Side 2: 534,003,989
Difference: 279,873,868

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15,395,663
Side 2: 8,058,107
Difference: 7,337,556

Where is L-A? Are you denying that your academy exists ?!?!? Seriously!

DeletedUser67579

guess so after they made such a big deal of making it

DeletedUser

I have always had a lot of respect for phoenx and its players. But your arrogance of the situation is frustrating.

And you show that respect by dropping the NAP and starting attacks, without even 1 word of warning ?

Nicely done ^^.

DeletedUser

Where is L-A? Are you denying that your academy exists ?!?!? Seriously!

Nope not at all. But considering r2d3 was only calling LoEN noobs and not L-A I only used the stats of LoEN.

If you want L-A as well then here they are. Hope it makes you feel a bit better now;)

Side 1:
Tribes: LoEN, L-A
Side 2:
Tribes: BH, BH.

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 35,241
Side 2: 60,597
Difference: 25,356

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,833
Side 2: 1,681
Difference: 152

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 261,371,139
Side 2: 534,134,133
Difference: 272,762,994

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17,076,547
Side 2: 15,202,450
Difference: 1,874,097

chart

DeletedUser

Not making me feel better but that is a better picture of the overall situation. Now that you are spreading yourselves out, we shall see the result.

Just as a was saying about RAM stupid decisions: when you try to hunt 2 rabbits, you might end up with none. :icon_wink:

Michael Wittman

Might being the operative word implying that you could also get both rabits.

DeletedUser

Have you ever hunted rabbits?

By the time you shoot one, the other is far away. :icon_wink:

Or, you have to get it killed fast so you can get the other quickly. However, I don't see Phoenx nor BH going down quickly at all.

"Might" I had that you tried to hunt both BH and Phoenx and that you failed miserably? It's clearly not a model anyone should be buying.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dutch's are not alowed here anymore.
We have special laws :)

DeletedUser79042

But considering r2d3 was only calling LoEN noobs and not L-A
Excuse me. League Of Extraordinary Noobs ~ LoEN right? And their Academy. Right ? What seems to be the problem? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

The fact that Loen Recruited our food without permission?>

I know you like to think you are the duke of every tribe in w30 but we dont get permission from you big fella

You have a 3.5 million point account

My penis is bigger than yours..... Really man whats with the childish crap

I watched you fight D2 for months, and you never got anywhere

I did alright for a guy who had to move to the front from k70, I stayed positive, thats good enough for me. I dont play this game for a living, if I was as special as you paj I would probably have my special 1034 villages but I can have just as much fun with 362 villages and counting thanks to phoenx

Side 1:
Players: james.b.french
Side 2:
Players: Nasty222, coach64, arkroyal4

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 20
Difference: 32

They understood that, because you fed them the lies. Had LoEN stuck to the plan, D2 would have been eaten, and they wouldnt have recruited our food. Then our actives, their actives, could have merged as discussed many moons ago.

well what about your plans with BH, were we all just going to hug it out, or were you guys going to fight RAM while we all just hung out with BH and played nice, what was the plan then, 3/4 of the world were just all going to hug and end the game ?

All ram did was convince LoEN that LOEN needed YOUR HELP.

Actually we got really tired of you making demands on us over the D2 fiasco, you are rude and bossy, I dont understand how any of your tribe mates put up with you. Like I have said before this is something that has been in the making since D2 disbanded, you were next on the list but your friends in loen kept us in check but thats not going to work anymore.

DISCLAIMER

All opinions expressed are solely the opinion of Mr. James.b.French, though some members of LOEN agree with some of these opinions not all tribe members do, but I guess either way we are going to be eating some phoenx for dinner. lol

PS I am sure even after pajuno is gone he will still be complaining in these forums for years to come so hopefully some of you enjoy it, I sure dont

DeletedUser

I just want to point out a few things:

1) First and foremost, when we say D2, it means something very different than the way most of you are taking it -- in fact, most of you were either just joining the rim or had not inherited your current accounts yet. D2 isn't just coach and lackies. D2 is Die. D2 is Kill. Call me old fashioned, but the "spoils" of the D2 war penetrated from those wars. Loen can call their D2 success whatever they like. The fact of the matter is, only a few current LoEN members probably even remember a time when page-two-er Pheonx was undoubtedly going to be rolled out by page-one-er Die. and page-one-er Kill. No one deserves those spoils more than we do. No whopped up on that tribe like we did. No one.

2) To Mr. James: Though you haven't been here contributing to these forums, I will assume that you have been reading, studying, taking notes...
You say that W30 isn't pajuno's to claim. Based on my assumption stated above, I kindly ask you -- who has had a bigger influence in the shape of this world. Surely not you...?

Besides, the point Pajuno is trying to make is simple: we always keep our world my friend. Excuse us for expecting the same from you. *shrug*

3) Welcome to the forums Frenchy. But please do yourself a favor. Archive your current posts and hold on to them dearly. It is going to be rough ride. Your tone will change, and then when you run away to the next word under a new alias. They always have and will....

You, at least, will have the Pajuno-fonics to have a surviving chance.

Disclaimer: I hate Pajuno. I was always the cooler duke anyways.

DeletedUser

Cowardice 1 If you or your tribe are attacked by Loen or its allies moving to another tribe will not save you, even if we haven't got round to you yet, you will be classified as a refugee and will be treated as such.

Cowardice 2 If you or your tribe merge into Loen and you are dismissed or leave without seeking permission from council or not invited over or decide to decline the invitation
for whatever reason, Loen reserves the right to treat you as a refugee

bye your own tribal rules the 3 months coach hadnt had a inc means notta right lol
and mr v started attacking us in netraul areas we just retailed to what he did and we didnt hit him until his first couple nukes landed then we light his butt on fire the only person we as going after was mr v who attacked us we was leaving the rest of you alone it was you guys that escalted it even more after mr v started his antics so get your facts straight man and i'm letting my axes do my talking just ask mr v how his weekends have been going since the war started
:icon_evil::lol:

DeletedUser

You'd almost think it was a joke, eh brt? It's almost too hypocritical to be real. Oh well, another opportunity to learn, game on...

DeletedUser102096

blah blah blah

Thats all Im hearing now days from you guys.. You were all cocky when you thought you had the control of everyone huh? Now thats all changing and all I'm hearing is whining and crying. Suck it up.. Game on..

Its whole different game when you have to fight someone who doesnt have the most of the world against them huh? You guys come on here and claim this and you claim that. Come back in a few months and we'll see if your a prophet or as usual just full of ****!

You want to complain all about Loen but you know your never gonna use them as friends, you talk about us using meatshields but im not sure if your looking in the mirror or what? You try to manipulate and pull everything in your favor all the time. I guess that ship sailed.. Lets stop talking and do what you guys claim your experts at.. And I guess we'll take our Lucky guys and our noobs and our scrubs and try to fight back.. If we're not to scared and just hit delete..

GAME ON..