Lame war declaration from Phoenx

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thats not true, I had permission from council, 2 out of 3 dukes were in my favour, its mostly sir mike that had a problem with it and some others that just didnt feel they were ready for it but still wanted it eventually. I took every step carefully with leaders, but since I was the voice for all of this I have taken the brunt of the jokes and attacks. Most of our top players supported my resistance against phoenx.

Thats funny.

I heard there was a vote, and it was grossly outnumbered vs Fighting PHoenx..

And then you opened your mouth, and your account to attack by targeting Phoenx.. Whose back was turned at the time.

YOU betrayed the nap that your tribe had put into place. YOU betrayed Phoenx. I remember you personally posting in our shared forums, asking for help against the d2 players you ended up recruiting. We helped you when asked, and kicked the hell out of d2 for you.

And what happeneD? YOU recruited our food, you opened attacks, and you plotted against us. What happened today, is the result of you betraying ME. People are loyal to other people more, than they are to a foolish tribe that is doing what RAM tells them to do. (even if you are dumb enough to think it was all your own idea)

The score dont look too pretty, and i keep hearing how most of loen isnt pissed you attacked us.. but that you jumped the gun. Stop getting your lies criss crossed, and enjoy the bed you made. And i suggest finding a sitter if you plan to log out until friday, you wont have much of an account left..

Ps. didnt i tell you that this day would come??

Pajuno
Defacto Mouth Of the South, and still current reigning Champ Of the South...

DeletedUser79042

LOL

When I remember my days in NO, all I remember was the French quarter @ Mardi Gras :lol: and ...

[spoil]

southerncomforthurrican.jpg

[/spoil]

Well, we got a Frenchie and the stuff above ^ ^, reckon it is a party afterall :icon_biggrin:

(I also think that some B r a s i l i a n(oobs) a bit northern, are enjoying right now as well :icon_razz: )

Last edited:

MR.MR

Well now that some of our members have left and are attacking me I dont think I am going to last much longer, I hate traitors man, I could have put up a good fight but I have suprise attacks coming from my next door neighbours who I thought were on our side.

This is no way to go I tell you, I was ready to fight proudly against the phoenx guys but unfortunately I just got punked

You should know by now. A Phoenix is a bird of flames. If you want to play with fire, you should have a fire extinguisher at the ready or else be ready to get burned. And for us you need an industrial strength fire extinguisher, which obviously you don't have.

How does that Bloodhound Gang song go?

The Roof
The Roof
The Roof is on Fire
We don't need no water
let the ******************* burn
burn ******************, burn.

Burn ********************************** frenchy, burn.

DeletedUser

@frenchie : I can see from all the people leaving LOEN that the vote was fully supported. Not to mention from the people attacking you.
You're definately not a betrayer, oh no ...

Pajuno

You know I'm gunning for that title. ^^
Or was it idiot of the south, that I was aiming for ? :)

DeletedUser

@frenchie : I can see from all the people leaving LOEN that the vote was fully supported. Not to mention from the people attacking you.
You're definately not a betrayer, oh no ...

You know I'm gunning for that title. ^^
Or was it idiot of the south, that I was aiming for ? :)

Thats a small group out of how many council members and tribemates, dont be silly its not like I got kicked and internalled by my entire tribe, I had the support of alot of others, just not the phoenx loyal group that you are seeing.

DeletedUser

Thats funny.

And then you opened your mouth, and your account to attack by targeting Phoenx.. Whose back was turned at the time.

YOU betrayed the nap that your tribe had put into place. YOU betrayed Phoenx. I remember you personally posting in our shared forums, asking for help against the d2 players you ended up recruiting. We helped you when asked, and kicked the hell out of d2 for you.

And what happeneD? YOU recruited our food, you opened attacks, and you plotted against us. What happened today, is the result of you betraying ME. People are loyal to other people more, than they are to a foolish tribe that is doing what RAM tells them to do. (even if you are dumb enough to think it was all your own idea)

The score dont look too pretty, and i keep hearing how most of loen isnt pissed you attacked us.. but that you jumped the gun. Stop getting your lies criss crossed, and enjoy the bed you made. And i suggest finding a sitter if you plan to log out until friday, you wont have much of an account left..

Ps. didnt i tell you that this day would come??

Pajuno

trechery, all of it. you had your hands in our tribe and I was trying to free us of your bullshit, I was itching foir a fight and jumped the gun but that doesnt mean I deserve this shit, I am disgusted at the hate that has built for me for trying to break free of the strings that you guys talk about so much. Phoenx was the only tribe that loen ever had puppet strings with, you are the muppet master pajuno and you use people. Everyone attacks me cause I wanted to fight and not be part of this game of lies you guys play, I just wanted a straight up fight and an honorable death but I get betrayed and raped by people I used to support, I think it is totally sick what is happening and you guys embrace it and it makes me even sicker, all I wanted was war but you guys twist it into such an ugly deformed thing with your bullshit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thats funny.
You are mis-informed. If I remember correctly I created the poll. The poll produced clear results. Nearly everyone in council wanted to fight phoenx apart from the odd 1 or 2. The difference was many people didn’t want the war immediately because most of the southern troops were in the north.

We were fed up with phoenx. And our internal problem, well actually huge internal problem is nothing to do with phoenx, as much as you like to think it is.

Just filling you in
:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

one way or another this war isnt helping Loen being stable on long term.
Loen is actually on - from the day you guys started fighting Phoenx.

DeletedUser

Cal, the phoenx war is not the problem with LoEN at the moment it's our internal matters.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
For Jimmy:

[spoil]
trechery, all of it. you had your hands in our tribe and I was trying to free us of your bullshit, I was itching foir a fight and jumped the gun but that doesnt mean I deserve this shit, I am disgusted at the hate that has built for me for trying to break free of the strings that you guys talk about so much. Phoenx was the only tribe that loen ever had puppet strings with, you are the muppet master pajuno and you use people. Everyone attacks me cause I wanted to fight and not be part of this fucked up game of lies you guys play, I just wanted a straight up fight and an honorable death but I get betrayed and raped by people I used to support, I think it is totally sick what is happening and you guys embrace it and it makes me even sicker, all I wanted was war but you guys twist it into such an ugly deformed thing with your bullshit.

You have a serious misconception.

1. My only contacts in LoEN for the longest time were msft and Ciranore. Ask those two if my "puppet strings" had anything to do with them.

All this talk of "puppet strings" and how i used LoEN, etc, etc.. is Propaganda portrayed by your Ram friends. None of that is true, i have never had an influence on LoEN. Msft and i know each other very well, and he will gladly confirm i had no sway of him or his decisions. Everything he did and said was for the good of LoEN. Not my fault you let Ram pull your strings.

2. You backstabbed us first. Treachery was committed by your leadership. Again, you have this view of Phoenx that i pushed BH to fight you, i pulled your strings to get you to fight BH... None of that is remotely true.

BH is its own tribe, and BH would better serve me and phoenx fighting Ram solely. Any war with LoEN detracts from my war with Ram. So obviously its not in my best interest for BH and loen to fight. Any fool in this world can see that, but not LoEN's current leadership.

LoEN also is its own tribe. You are all big boys and girls, as told to the world by your resident loudmouth, frenchie. You guys did all this on your own, blah blah blah. Everyone but you know that Ram pulled the wool over your eyes. Let me explain it to you, LoEN fighting BH and Phoenx at the same time only benefits Ram. It does NOT benefit LoEN.. you were doing quite well (LoEN, not the academy) against BH all on your own. I dont see how opening a front and pulling support from BH sector helps you in the least. All i see it doing is helping Ram.

But hey, you guys thought this thru and know how to play tw at this level, dont you? *snicker*
[/spoil]

For Nivster, who is going onto the Soon to be nobled list...

[spoil]
You are mis-informed. If I remember correctly I created the poll. The poll produced clear results. Nearly everyone in council wanted to fight phoenx apart from the odd 1 or 2. The difference was many people didn’t want the war immediately because most of the southern troops were in the north.

We were fed up with phoenx. And our internal problem, well actually huge internal problem is nothing to do with phoenx, as much as you like to think it is.

Just filling you in
:icon_smile:

Thats funny. i was told the numbers were 8-3 in favor of not fighting phoenx, (at least right now) and that the polls were deleted several times. Apparently Mr V. does not like to have his average members know the truth of what is really going on in LoEN leadership.

As for being fed up with Phoenx... Tsk tsk tsk. What exactly did Phoenx do to you?? Did we attack your members? did we bother you otherwise?? Oh yea.,.. i remember now why you are fed up with me.. You recruited our refugees.. adn hide behind a tribal Profile that states clearly how you deal with and handle refugees. Hypocritical Clowns.

You are right about one thing. Your internal problems have nothing to do with Phoenx. it has everything to do with you and Mr v permitting Ram to run your tribe. *shrug* You guys have not made one single good decision since Msft took a backseat to leading. He could see thru the bullshit that ram spun their way, and you obviously never have.
[/spoil]

Now, let me address the remainder of LoEN and Rev.

You recruited our food. We continued to follow the REFUGEE RULES posted on your own profile. We nobled arkroyal fairly quickly, and let you keep those that werent in our areas. You cried, bitched, and moaned all about it.

You recruited Coach. Your own members felt it was fair to pay us off to remove Coachs refugee status. Your leadership never addressed it. We let you have the time needed to "figure it out". You continued to ignore us, and were already planning to join ram in the fight against us.

The day you told me to F myself over coach, is the day you set all this shitstorm in motion. Since that day, i have been slowly working to lead up to this point.

None of you will be permitted to leave Rev. Those of you that leave LoEN tomorrow, your decision will decide what happens to your account in the future. Choose wisely, cause i will not be forgiving to anyone that recruits my food without permission. You told me to do something about it, well guys and gals.. This is what we are doing about it.

LoEN rocked the boat, pushed our buttons, and fell apart easier than any tribe PHoenx has faced yet....

Stats:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Tribes: LoEN

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 156
Side 2: 32
Difference: 124

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,439,583
Side 2: 305,156
Difference: 1,134,427

chart

[/spoil]

Lets hope those that join Rev know how to play better. Lets not forget that you jumped the gun, and are currently working jointly with Ram against Phoenx. And you are still getting your asses kicked... Better get a reality check, and remember that BH is still to the north of you.. and Phoenx/BH ops will show you what the rest of the world has been doing while you guys pull your pud and noble barbs/inactives.

Side tangent: What kind of noobs are you??? You have nobled every freaking barb in your areas!! there is no where to dodge your troops when the incomings start rolling in, so i can only imagine how fun its gonna be to read those reports.. :icon_twisted:

For those of you that think we cant hack it:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Tribes: LoEN, RAM

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 250
Side 2: 82
Difference: 168

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,342,909
Side 2: 762,175
Difference: 1,580,734

chart

[/spoil]

Hmmm...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

How long is it going to take for you to think this has nothing to do with PHOENX WAR? There has been friction for a long time within the tribe.

Most of those caps are against a player that happened to delete today anyway. Shows he hasn't been on the account for 5 days so you've had easy pickings. The others were on players who simply were not ready. All their troops were in the north.

Say what you want but the LoEN civil war is based on internal matters. We've done absolutely fine against BH do not think we cannot play.

inflrc

Internal matters as:
- "Let's attack Phoenx"
- "Are you crazy? We are already busy with BH at the north!!!"
- "If we don't then they will come against us after they finish RAM"
- "If we attack them, I quit Loen"
- "Traitor!!!"
- "$·$&%)/&·")!!!"

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
How long is it going to take for you to think this has nothing to do with PHOENX WAR? There has been friction for a long time within the tribe.

Most of those caps are against a player that happened to delete today anyway. Shows he hasn't been on the account for 5 days so you've had easy pickings. The others were on players who simply were not ready. All their troops were in the north.

Say what you want but the LoEN civil war is based on internal matters. We've done absolutely fine against BH do not think we cannot play.

How long is it going to take before you do realize that it IS phoenx war??

You are in the damn family, and you dont know better??

Point is nivster, PHoenx has never led a war off the start.. and we shot out to a ridiculous lead already in a very short time. And we arent stopping..

You will never live, so keep making excuses about your losses.. someday very soon its gonna be you losing villages, and then your excuse is gonna be real life... PLayers like you always have excuses..

As for doing well against BH, its pretty easy when a tribe is spread that thin over the northern half of the world, facing thrree fronts.

We will show you that any gains on BH were victims of circumstance. Pajuno out.

DeletedUser

The only issue I see with LoEN is they seem to have some players that appear more loyal to Phoenix than their own tribe, that's got to be a concern for them.

I think the problem LoEN had was known, (to me and RAM at least) long before the war declaration.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That funny shipley, the problem i see with LoEN, too many were loyal to Ram. And we all know what happens to people that are loyal to ram.....

Die, Kill, D2, Drift, and now LoEN.

Anyone else see a foul trend???

DeletedUser

The difference is RAM are not at war with LoEN, Phoenix are.

There's nothing problematic with diplomacy, but there's a problem when your tribe has members loyal to an enemy.

DeletedUser67579

Yes, you prestacked when we never expected you to attack. We had no plans to attack you. The members of BH that you took out early where even friends with some in Loen and where in shock when they where attacked with no warning. You knew that they where not very attack to start with.

RAM plan was to get you to attack us in the West so we would pull support from the East well that did not happen so that also made it some easier for you, but I will say here and now do not think because you found weak links before that will continue. We have removed the weaker players from the front. You have taken the isolated clusters so that leaves you with strong frontline of BH to content with.

DeletedUser

There's nothing problematic with diplomacy, but there's a problem when your tribe has members loyal to an enemy.

Technically your statement is true. We have loyal "enemies" :lol:

And who made this so?? Before the countless slaps in the face by our supposed "friends", these members you speak of were loyal to their...wait for it...friends! Not until we could no longer stand for the perpetual disrespect and hypocrisy (i.e. check the LoEN statement of conduct in their tribal profile) did your statement above become true. As they sometimes say, "One (or in the case, a few) bad apples..." -- well, you know the rest.

Your statement is perfectly fine if it were self contained, Ship. However, it is not -- in fact, if I didn't know any better I'd say the language you use above sounds as if it were conditioned by knowing something long before we did...coincidence?