Lame war declaration from Phoenx

DeletedUser

I thought this was pretty weak, you guys judge for yourselves, sounds to me like pajuno is taking it pretty hard (not just from us either, lol)

The tribe Phoenix has declared war on tribe League of Extraordinary Noblemen!

War name: LoEN Backstabs Phoenx

Declaration:
Lets be clear.

1. Loen Recruits D2 without informing their friend, phoenx.

2. Loen recruits Coach, without asking their friends.

3. MR. venezuala lies and says that LOEN vs Phoenx is because Phoenx recruited Mcmellow. This is lies.

4. Mr v, why dont you admit to being Rams stoolie?? Stop lying about Phoenx recruiting mcmellow, you recruited d2 in our areas without permission. Hypocritical liar, my friend.

LOEN is vs Phoenx because RAM WANTS IT>

So, LOEN, aka PuPPETS OF RAM. Good luck, your gonna need it... Backstabbing liars.

Pajuno

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Perfect, bring your dirty laundry out here. I figured a pnp Dec was a waste... cause Msft never had time for Pnp. But since Ram is now leading loen finally, i guess you do have time?

James B. French.

You try to put yourself on my level. You say your mouth is bigger than mine, your skills are better, blah blah blah. You have a 3.5 million point account. I watched you fight D2 for months, and you never got anywhere.. hence why you recruited them. You have no skills, you have no smarts, and your mouth dribbles useless information. You piled your tribe full of the garbage that was in d2, and proved to me you are as good as Ram used to say Loen was... :D

I find it most amusing Phoenx has been red to Loen for some time.. and no one in LoEN leadership had the balls to admit they were terminating the nap. Sounds an awful lot like how you instigated war with bh... Irrelevant, its time to show LOEN just what Phoenx really thinks of them....

Good luck, i see ram finally found some more willing meatshields... :icon_twisted: (and i always did want that corner of the world for myself)

Michael Wittman

Oh paj stop being so dramatic, we ASKED loen for help as they are our allies. They understood that if ram fell it would be loen vrs phoenx and BH with them holding all rams lands and troop production hence giving the world to BH and phoenx. You keeping them out of the fight was great for you so that you could finish them later. Give them a little credit and stop acting like an jerk. If you havnt noticed, all of this is done with BH in mind. A unified south gives us even odds against BH. Phoenx is just in the way.

And yes james, the declaration is lame and hypocritical because they would have done the same to you down the road. Now together brother, let's slay this imitation of a phoenix

Last edited by a moderator:

inflrc

"... if RAM fell...", desperation moves at this stage of the world? Seems like time is running out for RAM.
Let's see how odds look now in the map:

phoenixxb.png

If I didn't know this world, I would say that 'evil-faced' tribe at the center is screwed up.
But I do know that that tribe is Phoenx, one of the best tribe, pound by pound :icon_razz:
And I also know of what is capable RAM (Researching at Meatshields).
So the question is: Will LOeN be the surprise at the end of W30? or will they continue being a backstage top tribe during the whole life of W30?

DeletedUser

Yet another tribe suiciding for RAM.

How many will it takes so people finally understand. RAM is in it for itself, always been and always will be. You were not really doing well at all against us so ... I am already savouring the meal to come.

Good Luck Loen :lol:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh paj stop being so dramatic, we ASKED loen for help as they are our allies.

Liar liar, pants on fire. Im taking this the way it should be taken. a long term friendship was ended without informing us. Prior agreements stated that LOEN or phoenx would alert the others if the nap were to ever end.

YOu didnt ask originally, you were quite demanding. I seen your posts in LoEN forums, just like you seen mine. ;)

They understood that if ram fell it would be loen vrs phoenx and BH with them holding all rams lands and troop production hence giving the world to BH and phoenx.

They understood that, because you fed them the lies. Had LoEN stuck to the plan, D2 would have been eaten, and they wouldnt have recruited our food. Then our actives, their actives, could have merged as discussed many moons ago.

As it were, they recruited D2 at your bequest. I am aware of the situation, you wanted coach in loen to protect him from Phoenx behind the nap. And if PHoenx hit coach, then it would drag loen into the fray just as well.

All of this bullshit has been set up and organized by the sneaky cheaters in Ram. You forget that you and berns both bragged to me about getting loen to recruit D2 adn coach???

If you havnt noticed, all of this is done with BH in mind. A unified south gives us even odds against BH. Phoenx is just in the way.

That is another blatant lie. All of this was done with RAM in mind. Check twstats.. loen doesnt need your help to fight bh, they are ahead by 700+ villages. All ram did was convince LoEN that LOEN needed YOUR HELP.

Unfortunately for us, none of their current leadership is smart enough to realize that LOEN is already beating BH.. and opening the front with PHoenx will REMOVE SUPPORT from BH fronts.. and then give BH the leg up it needs.

You havent thought this through. You are betting that Ram/LOEN can smash Phoenx faster than Phoenx/BH can smash loen... That is an awful big border you are expecting them to open up, considering 80% of all their support has been in the north because of Phoenx Nap.

And yes james, the declaration is lame and hypocritical because they would have done the same to you down the road. Now together brother, let's slay this imitation of a phoenix

Whats hypocritical about it? The fact that Loen Recruited our food without permission?> Took in refugees against their "friends" wishes?? Dont try to label me with your words, when you cant even say what it is that Pajuno would have done. You think nothign like me!!!

I have HONOR. I have honesty. And i always keep my word.

you offer naps to Phoenx first, you offer naps to BH first, and when all else fails, use your typical MO.. get MEATSHIELDS!!! Wittman, all of w30 knows you are in desperate times...

DeletedUser

Just to make sure everybody gets the full picture here...

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH.
Side 2:
Tribes: LoEN, L-A

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 10,993
Side 2: 6,668
Difference: 4,325

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,452
Side 2: 1,285
Difference: 167

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13,169,002
Side 2: 11,895,054
Difference: 1,273,948

chart

MMMMMMMM Tasty! :icon_twisted:

Paj is right, some people lost their minds or is it simply RAM players playing Loen accounts making all the trouble ? :icon_rolleyes:

No doubt we will be the ones benefitting from this.

Michael Wittman

I see a lot of speculation and lots of assuming from you paj. I am pleased to see you really havnt been able to see the real discussions. You can make things up, twist words and whine from the same throat that hisses of honor. Perspective is everything and one day you will see there is a whole other perspective than yours. If you actually believe what you say, then I'm sure you have your reasons for having that perspective, as we have for ours. Now as R2 is fond of saying BRACE!

DeletedUser67579

It is funny how many tribes RAM has told that BH would turn on them and eat them as soon as RAM was gone. I have always figured this was a scare tactic because they knew that they could not handle BH alone. For the record, BH did not have plans to attack Loen, we knew that they where napped with Pnx our friends and where suppose to be helping with the fight against RAM so they where our friends also. It is just sad that they believed all that you said without even trying to really talk to us.

Oh well side have been made, that is fine because if nothing else BH knows how to fight.

Michael Wittman

We never talked loen into attacking you! We have asked for their help for a long time with phoenx but not with BH. I think ram vs BH we will do fine but ram vs BH and phoenx was not a war we could carry on.

I am amazed how little credit you guys give loen for their decision making! How arrogant and misinformed can you be? Rathae, more just misinformed but paj is both arrogant and misinformed. Ram has had talks with loen but they were very clear from the start that they would not be told what to do. We apologized for sounding demanding and have been building a great relationship with them.

silvereclipes

We never talked loen into attacking you! We have asked for their help for a long time with phoenx but not with BH. I think ram vs BH we will do fine but ram vs BH and phoenx was not a war we could carry on.

I am amazed how little credit you guys give loen for their decision making! How arrogant and misinformed can you be? Rathae, more just misinformed but paj is both arrogant and misinformed. Ram has had talks with loen but they were very clear from the start that they would not be told what to do. We apologized for sounding demanding and have been building a great relationship with them.

Really that is why their old dukes chewed little french out over his move ...lol

Oh wittman how the worm turns an how can you save your mate's down south coach is now open for hunting season with NBD whats the old saying again Karma's a Bitch an I am her master.:lol:

DeletedUser67579

Okay I maybe misinformed but I have been told by others what RAM has said to them, and it is funny how ppl from different tribes can tell me the same story almost word for word. It always includes something to the effect that BH will back stab you and end up attacking you, or that BH is just using you.

But this about Pnx and Loen the funny thing here is this is just how it started with us and Loen.

DeletedUser97141

Good luck, things are getting more intresting :).

-James

DeletedUser79042

I read some pityful comments in this thread - as expected.

Masks are raised. The world is @ war. Good :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser97141

I read some pityful comments in this thread - as expected.

Masks are raised. The world is @ war. Good :icon_twisted:

Agreed, all out war only one will win. Time will tell.

DeletedUser

How are you misinformed Rethae? He said it himself:

Oh paj stop being so dramatic, we ASKED loen for help as they are our allies. They understood that if ram fell it would be loen vrs phoenx and BH with them holding all rams lands and troop production hence giving the world to BH and phoenx. You keeping them out of the fight was great for you so that you could finish them later. Give them a little credit and stop acting like an ahole. If you havnt noticed, all of this is done with BH in mind. A unified south gives us even odds against BH. Phoenx is just in the way.

Not only is Wittman saying that they have no chance on their own vs. BH. It just gives them better "odds". :lol:

Wittman contradicting himself, once again.

RAM's push on Loen to attack Phx is also admitting failure on their part to beat them on their own.

RAM is obviously crying for help everywhere they can.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes, you say whines and cries come from my throat.

Phoenx has had one Nap since the fall of bd, and that was LoEN.

Phoenx has had one ALLY since the world began, (BH fam)

Ram has run thru die, kill, d2, Legion, Rome, Drift, and now has loen as meatshields.

I believe the words you said way back when, Ram/Drift would kill Phoenx alone. Yet here we are again, now you are changing your words.

I still have 26 members, including the new acquisition of the Robot, and we are dead center of this Southern War.... and you are STILL looking for meatshields to eat up our nobles so we dont noble you.

I guess losing your lead of 750+ villages in three short months kind of scared the pants off of you, eh?

ps. there is no fear here. We will do as we always have done, i felt like we were missing a front since Coach left to join LoEN.

As for my "misinforming", your full of shit as per usual. If you ever told the truth, you might actually be a respectable person. as it stands, you contradict your own statements in this thread. Do you even know what the word "hypocrite" really means? I see no proof that you do....