Lame war declaration from Phoenx

DeletedUser

Cy-press, you wrote that I called myself a refugee, you wrote it not me, i only corrected you that i did not do so. Apparently English isn't your strong point. blah blah blah ...

I went back to look and see where I said that you called yourself a refugee. Can't find it. Please next time you wish to insult me, quote me directly (as I have done, with you.)

And "I would be alive today"??? Again, Paj said many times that no matter what I did I was going to die, so how can you even make the statement "I would be alive today"? Where in his terms did it say if i hand over these vills i will be safe and left alone by Phoenx? Honestly, you are pretty much a ditz. This proves my point that you should stop commenting on my situation, you have no clue.

Yes, again, had you paid the bounty and not tried to stack a RAM villa, Phoenx wouldn't have attacked you. Therefore, your account would still be alive today. Is that so hard to understand? Apparently, it is.

Best of luck in your next endeavors.

Adios.

DeletedUser

We may have Phoenix demanding that you surrender any of your villages in what they term " their terrority " We may/may not agree to these demands, depending on if we ( the council ) feel them as fair/unfair demands.

Look at this map showing Loen/Phoenx/Ram and yourself

http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.php?page=map&ti0=11689&tc0=1030e6&ti1=2811&tc1=d3ed11&pi0=3533351&pc0=25f70a&zoom=300&centrex=463&centrey=854&fill=000000&grid=1&kn=1

For an example if they said " give us the villages in K83 " we might well have to give up the villages around 301 Die. (437|828) K84 and negotiate you being moved from the villages in 551 Die. (463|852) K84 in favour of a more neutral ( acceptable ) player from within Loen ( we'd do this by some horse trading of villages, probably increasing your presence in K83 around 804 Die. (340|877) K83 for those in K84 )

But we are (I'll admit ) in somewhat of a limbo, until you agree that you want to join and Phoenix say" O.K We don't mind " we would prefer our stance with Phoenix to remain as it is, neutral but compatible, as opposed to neutral but hostile
Remember that mail Coach? I still hadn't invited you at that stage and in fact you were invited before negotiations had concluded because you started to ignore my mails to you, I knew you were gonna be trouble as soon as you started talking to other council members to see if you could get better terms. If it had been soley up to me you wouldn't have gotten an invite becuse you were stalling too much...simple as

Mind you the real reason I posted that previous mail was just to prove/contradict your statement

Hhhmmm ...

Smurks, I didn't discuss my moving into Loen with Cshipley? Was he even playing then, I don't think so? What he said to you is between you two, there isn't conversation backing that up involving me?

Last edited by a moderator:

coach64

Cy-press ... Nov. 30th 3:10pm

"Only thing you said that matters is that you WERE an enemy, and a refugee."
- Uummmm this is a direct quote from you and I never said that.

Yes, again, had you paid the bounty and not tried to stack a RAM villa, Phoenx wouldn't have attacked you. Therefore, your account would still be alive today. Is that so hard to understand? Apparently, it is.

Is that so hard to understand ... Paj has stated that no matter what I was gone, no where did he say to Loen or me that if I paid the bounty I would be left alone, no where. Yet countless times he said Phoenx had me on their list to attack and sooner or later I was going to be eliminated. So again, you just decide to write crap and think it is true ... go and read, you deserve the insults because you keep replying with BS. Please let this be, you know nothing about this situation and you keep getting it wrong.

sir mikey ... You never did invite me, I was invited by Omerava while you were still negotiating (he contacted me). I was told by your fellow Loen council members that they did not agree for me to give up vills. You were the only one telling me what to give up and where I could move, etc. The mail proves that you are negotiating with Phoenx, not me, not the Loen council. You open the mail with the words "We may have Phoenx demanding", meaning the demand wasn't in place and as far as I know, there never was an official demand (I only received mails from you about giving up villages). When the "other" council members basically told me don't worry about Phoenx and come and join the tribe, there were never any terms attached to my joining (and I didn't negotiate that but if so, good for me, wouldn't you agree? Better then giving villages away). So again, the mail is proof you were going out of your way to negotiate me giving up villages to Phoenx. You even give me your little plan in the mail. You talk as if Loen needed permission from Phoenx to "okay" my joining Loen = sympathizer. The "other" Loen council members said that Loen makes up their own mind, they don't need permission from Phoenx. This weakness by you in favor of doing what Phoenx wanted\demanded was a reason for the start of tensions between Frenchy and you. This foreshadowed your traitorous moves to come when you rebelled from the Loen tribe and attacked a tribemate because you didn't like that he was attacking Phoenx. But in the end, you are still playing in W30 and I am not.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Cy-press ... Nov. 30th 3:10pm

- Uummmm this is a direct quote from you and I never said that.

Reading comprehension is a skill and you have to read the whole thread and quotes in context. It's incredible that I have to explain this to you.

As part of one of your long, whining posts complaining about how TribalWars was so unfair, you wrote that you were an enemy of Phoenx for over two years. I wrote in response that the only thing that you said that matters is that you WERE an enemy (and therefore a refugee.) I can break it down for you more slowly, but I'm afraid I might then need a powerpoint presentation and a short bus.

Please, continue slinging insults. It's amusing to me - it's almost like watching a 4-year-old reach for a box of cookies on the top shelf at the supermarket. They keep reaching and jumping and stretching, and you can just sit back and laugh, knowing they're just never going to get it.

DeletedUser

Dude you're not gonna win an argument with Cy-pres.

Bigger men have tried and failed...Me being one.

DeletedUser

Cy is too evil. Laughing at poor kids wanting cookies!!! :icon_biggrin:

You can't win any argument here Coach, because your account is being erased from this world. You have nobody to blame but yourself, no matter how much you cry about it publicly.

DeletedUser

Cy is too evil. Laughing at poor kids wanting cookies!!! :icon_biggrin:

You can't win any argument here Coach, because your account is being erased from this world. You have nobody to blame but yourself, no matter how much you cry about it publicly.

Can he join my crew?

DeletedUser

We interrupt this Cy fan-service thread to present an important uh, relevant wordy proclamation from his Majesty, the Mouth of the South, Duke of Phoenix:

Cy pres has actually gotten everything absolutely correct in all of her posts. Coach is clearly lying to whatever end.

Fact 1. Coach was not attacked until after the supporting incident. No matter what he says, he was not targeted until he was caught supporting a Pajuno cap on irockurworld (a ram player.)

Fact 2. The bounty of 80 or so villages in phoenx territory were to *purchase* your freedom from being a refugee. It would have given you a clean slate, until you were caught supporting our enemies. The entire point of the *bounty* was to remove your chances of supporting ram still remaining in kd 84, and to remove you as any chance of backline enemy. Being able to escape death and be an upstanding member of loen was within your grasp. Learn to play the political game a bit better, and never try a master.

Fact 3. You have been a fence sitter the entire time. Irock was formerly known as Mrsox, and before that Smcnally. Also a long time enemy of Phoenx. He was your bridge to Ram, along with Mberns and Wittman. Had you chosen a side much sooner, things wouldnt have turned the way they did. I offered you a chance, you took your lot with Ram cause Ram scared you on the map> If you have joined with mavfan, Nads would have had the local backup to handle that area, and you could possibly have flourished. Hindsight is 20/20, but this was my plan way back when i spoke to you about recruiting you. YOU chose to fence sit Whereas if you had joined with ram sooner, you may have fought back better and done more for your tribe instead of eating inactives... Choosing a side sooner would have earned you *some* respect...

Fact 4. Sir Mike was trying to prevent a LoEN/Phoenx war. LoEN was not prepared to fight such a war, and recruiting you would have led to a war. As he told you already, you were recruited solely for the purpose of using your troops up north vs BH. I dont know how much you are aware of refugee rules in TW, but they stand loosely as such.

"Recruiting my enemies make them refugees, and thus the recruiter my enemy."

That's loose definition. Typically the finer points are established by the clearly stronger tribe. I was prepared fully to begin a war with LoEN over your recruitment, and LoEN was not prepared to handle such an event at that time. The other council members were all on BH front, and using support from accounts on Phoenx fronts... and not aware of such things. Another thing, that leadership crew also thought it wise to recruit most of d2 without asking first. We had been at war with D2 for literally years. Either way, if i was in your shoes and had just watched Phoenx noble to my doorstep, 80+ villages is a small bounty to keep what you have spent hundreds of hours nobling, and years of time spent...

But anyways, I digress. The facts are laid out. Stop lying, please. Phoenx had honored LoEN's request to NOT open fire on coach immediately> we had done so previously with arkroyal, and they werent too happy then. It's been nice finally putting you to rest, I believe irock is not far behind if he isnt already a perma sit. I am assuming someone in ram will give you an account, I hope its irock.. would be irockic, no??

Thank you for your attention. We now return you to your regularly scheduled posturing and propagandizing.

- Raven

PS: Hi Coach. Nice to see you too. Maybe catch ya on Skype someday, man.

DeletedUser79042

"Recruiting my enemies make them refugees, and thus the recruiter my enemy."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There are still people who read this bs by his ... majesty around here?

I was allways under the impression that "the enemies of my allies are my enemies" is a far stronger motto, still Phoenx is obviously excluded from that definition.

Good job BH! :icon_razz: Keep telling your members of how bad an influence I was for your tribe back then. And enjoy the ... alliance :icon_rolleyes: Oh, I forgot. You probably prohibit people from even reading the pnp... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Forgot to add that your statement "I thought the terms given for your recruitment were fair - 80 villas out of over 1100. But hey, that's just me. And yes, had you given up those villas and not supported RAM, you'd be alive and safe in LoEN." is totally false. These were not the terms of my recruitment. I was recruited and joined the Loen tribe without these special terms. The whole "give up your villas" term came after and was presented by Paj to Loen (he did not present this to me) - he is not in Loen and he didn't recruit me. I was presented with this proposal through sir mike after being in Loen. When I asked the other Loen council members what their opinion was of Paj's "terms", they told me not to do it. Only sister mike put pressure on me to accept the offer. No other council member told me to do so. Hence the start of negative feelings toward Phoenx involving me in Loen and my suspicions toward sister mike being a Phoenx sympathizer. And "I would be alive today"??? Again, Paj said many times that no matter what I did I was going to die, so how can you even make the statement "I would be alive today"? Where in his terms did it say if i hand over these vills i will be safe and left alone by Phoenx? Honestly, you are pretty much a ditz. This proves my point that you should stop commenting on my situation, you have no clue.

I dont get what you are complaining about!!

you are and always have been an enemy of Phoenix!! There is no reason for us to justify our attacks on you! you can change your tag, say what ever you want, cry all you want, etc... This fact remains true!

now, you joining Loen caused some problems, so in order to solve these problems, paj gave you the offer of handing over some villages in our areas. and then we would have moved on, and excepted that you have joined a NAPed tribe. otherwise you can join whatever tribe you want, we have no problem attacking you.

so as a summery, you had a chance to save your account by giving up 80 village which would have left you with 11,374,568-800,000(at most)= 10,574,568 (and many in Phoenix would have not been happy about)
but instead you went with the original plan and ended up with 11,374,568-10,257,328 (mostly nobled by Phoenix)= 1,117,240
so good job, you have made us happy!

coach64

Sorry to the delay in a reply ... busy with work ... the only reason my account is dead. Now back to the mud slinging.

Cy-press, please just give up. You asked for a direct quote, I presented it. Then you go and say what you really meant, lalalala. I am sure you are very familiar with short buses.

H.U.L.K., it's not that she wins, she just keeps nagging until you want to give up.

Noobs, no public cry, at least not today, it is just a little spilling of the beans. I totally agree, my account is dead and it was all to my doing, no argument there and never has been.

Paj, just because you write it doesn't make it so.

Fact 1. Paj is lying. I was attacked by Phoenx while in Loen before any incident. I was attacked by Taoron, gilga and franky (and I think you). So liar-liar, pants on fire.

Fact 2. Ya, your plan is solid and makes sense as to why you wanted my villages there. But where in the "terms" did it say "The bounty of 80 or so villages in phoenx territory were to *purchase* your freedom from being a refugee. It would have given you a clean slate" ? Please show me where you gave me this guarantee (and how much is your word worth, lol) ? You have written many times in this topic that no matter what I was going to be wiped by Phoenx as I was on your enemy list for 2 years? So why would I just go and give these vills up? This is one of my points that you lie and are not trust worthy or honorable. You talk out of both sides of your head. You say pay a bounty and you are not a refugee, then you say once a refugee always a refugee, pay and you are free, no matter what you are dead? Yes, you are a master!

Fact 3. Now you are reaching. I talked to Irock maybe once a month and Mberns maybe 2 times over the entire time I have played? Fence sitting, huh? I thought I was your enemy for at least 2 years, that isn't fence sitting, you must be smoking again. I was the duke of D2 the past year or so, D2 was enemy to Phoenx the entire time, so again, fence sitting? We were allied with RAM, so duh, I was on RAM's side. I don't need your respect, I never asked for it and besides, it isn't worth anything on this world. Paj you are a straight out liar and manipulator and a bunch of other things. You offered Mavfan, CapnG and myself a spot in your tribe and you were going to show us how to play, you are the greatest and rule the world with us, etc. We weighed what you said and it came down to credibility. We just didn't trust you and therefore picked the other side - pretty simple, no fence sitting.

Fact 4. sir mike never told me that the terms of my recruitment were "you were recruited solely for the purpose of using your troops up north vs BH". He wrote that bit here in the forums trying to make a point, so not a fact.

Ya-Ya, the stronger tribe, I already know I was an enemy of Phoenx, that is what I have been saying all along.

"We had been at war with D2 for literally years" ummm, D2 only existed for 12 months or so ... so beep, not a fact.

Phoenx was prepared to go to war over my recruitment ... not what I was told. I was told that Phoenx in no way could afford to open a second front against Loen. That your hope was to try to bully Loen into getting some free vills from coach as a bounty because you see Loen as a weak tribe and have influence inside thier council (hmmm, who could that be?). You thought your posturing and chest thumping would get it done and in fact, if push came to shove, you were going to attack just me, not the Loen tribe. When you heard (perhaps thru MSFT or Sir Mike) that some Loen members would stand up and go to war over attacking me, then you backed down. Hence the start of hostilities.

And finally, a quote from Taoron just proves my point ... "you are and always have been an enemy of Phoenix!! There is no reason for us to justify our attacks on you! you can change your tag, say what ever you want, cry all you want, etc... This fact remains true!". I agree, this is a fact. Taoron will tell you that he attacked me way before the actually Coach Op was put into effect as a result of me supporting a RAM village. Paj never offered me freedom for exchange of villages, this is what I am saying?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
facepalm.jpg

[/spoil]