Languages

Demon MoonBat

Reaction score
I read something saying that only a few languages were actually allowed when communicating with other players, and I was wondering if that was accurate. If so, should I report someone using a different language than those listed to try to talk to me, or is this something that would be detected and dealt with automatically?

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thanks for asking.

Indeed we only allow a group of languages here on .net, per our rules:

§3) Communication and Language

4. Communication between players and with the support has to be in Croatian, Danish, English (INT), Norwegian, Slovenian, Swedish or Thai. The support team may choose to stop dealing with requests that are not comprehensible (e.g. using an automated translation).

5. Player and tribal profiles have to be in Croatian, Danish, English (INT), Norwegian, Slovenian, Swedish or Thai. Short and well known quotes/sentences in other languages are permitted only if a correct translation in English (INT) is provided directly following or preceding it.

You should always try to follow these rules, as we are obliged to enforce them if the content is reported. We can't discuss our internal processes, so your best bet for ensuring rule violations are noticed is always to report them.

Best Regards,

DaWolf85
In-Game Supporter

Upvote 0