LAP vs. RFF

DeletedUser

LAP is a green community, committed to sustainable development:
green-460_1203839c.jpg

As such, we treasure our farm land, and believe that the farms of our region should be nurtured carefully, and harvests taken in a sustainable manner:
hands.jpg

And if there's one thing we can't stand, its greedy developers who just want to plow under our farms to make room for more of their own villages. The blight of suburban sprawl must end:
Boise_sprawl-545.jpg

We fought this menace once, when the barb-noblers known as OFF were the scourge of K38. They were beaten, and after a coup brought more rational, green leadership to their tribe we welcomed these enlightened few into LAP. We had hoped that our southern neighbors, RFF, would bring similar enlightenment to the refugees that fled to their tribe.

Alas, we were wrong. If anything, their machinery of farm destruction has grown:
oilsandstruck.jpg

50 barbs nobled in one week?? TW Stats doesn't lie, folks. This is no less than the mortal sin of gluttony:
gluttony.jpg

And this sin against the environment, striking at the very heart of Mother Nature, must be punished! To arms:
rainbow-warrior.jpg

Until every refugee is punished, along with any who aid and abet them, LAP declares on RFF.

tigerjaws

Never heard of these both tribes before but hope to see some bashing from the two tribes in the externals as well :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

i've seen RFF about before,

LAP not heard of you guys, but good luck to you both,

ps - i liked the declaration, nothing like a good pictorial :)

DeletedUser

I also like the declaration and good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

I don't think RFF exists in the public forums. So there probably won't be bashing xP

I like the pics :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

According to TW stats, total conquerors between RFF and LAP are 9 to 12.

Dear dpilgrim.
Your tribe has fought these pesky barb villages as well,Those with high points, to be exact.And 1 village with 600 points,and another one with 280 points(Don't see a point in nobling those???). RFF has as well nobled higher-than-average barbs
As for them nobling barbs..What's the matter if they are nobling in their territory barbs? Their only targets are TEC,BP,and LAP.
And first two are very unlikely since they would bring destruction upon them.
Since there are no targets, I find it (somehow okay) to use nobles while building troops/villages/coins to create large clusters, since those are hard to take when the player is active and he moves troops around. [... more can be added .. ]

If they have the time and patience to build them up, why do you care?

Furthermore, you have lied to us, the W47 forum readers;
there are about 24 barbs only. There are 36 other villages nobled,from players.

TW STATS does NOT lie.
YOU lie.

In conclusion Mr. Dpilgrim, your treachery is an epic fail, thy lie being worse than Bush and the nukes..

PS: Old Man and the Sea (801|340) K38 261(points) Abandoned dpilgrim [LAP]
Not to mention how many barbs and inactives he's been munching on W23 this summer..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cool declaration, scathing observation from Chansclo. Have to admit I like LAP due to their tribal pic (based on the wonderful Stone Arrogant Bastard Ale).

DeletedUser

Your tribe has fought these pesky barb villages as well,Those with high points, to be exact.And 1 village with 600 points,and another one with 280 points

Anyone who would take 1 minute of their time (which they wont, so I'll explain for them) will understand that the 200 point barb is a 30%+ bonus barb, and the 600 point barb was taken by our most northern member - whom is currently away from our core and doesn't have the resources to noble an actual player at the moment.

I'm sure when you started with your first village you didn't noble a player right away.

If you want to play it that way we could start pulling out low point barbs RFF have nobled and you can come up reasonings behind them aswell. The truth of the matter is.. no one really cares. Good luck to ya!

DeletedUser47572

I'm sure when you started with your first village you didn't noble a player right away.

I think you will find the greater majority did, and the decent players on this server 9 times out of 10 if they have a barb in their conquer list its generally from someone they made quit by either backtiming when smaller or overwhelming the person with sheer force later on.

DeletedUser

I knew by posting that I'd get a couple people squawking.

It depends on the circumstance. I'm not generalizing. I should of clarified that.

Second of all, the 600 point was a bonus village aswell.

DeletedUser

The player who nobled the 600 pt barb is away from the core of our tribe, and needs to relocate. Obviously, a hassle free way to relocate is to just noble a barb near our territory, as it is the quickest way. What we're saying is the occasional barb nobling is fine, for bonus villas or for consolidating positions/creating clusters, as chanclso points out.

However, RFF has just gone overboard to the point where we feel like we must step in. You ask us "why do we care" that RFF has the patience to build the barbs up...well, the majority of barbs should be used for farms, not for nobling...as every logical person well knows.

Also, chansclo you need to learn how to use stats better. For total conquer stats, some of those are cross-noblings/other related issues like that. The actual fighting (not sure if that's the best word to use here..) between us and RFF started about a week ago...with the declaration being yesterday server time. When we started RFF a week ago, they didn't quite understand what was going on.

Side 1:
Tribes: LAP
Side 2:
Tribes: RFF

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 2
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 65,356
Side 2: 18,298
Difference: 47,058

chart

As you can see, we're well ahead. Also chansclos, have you ever heard of an exaggeration or hyperbole? Even 30 barbs in a week is quite excessive. We are strict on culling barb nobling in our own tribe (obviously) except for...extenuating circumstances.

Cheers

DeletedUser

The bottom line is that RFF took in a bunch of refugees from the OFF-LAP war, which we would have happily overlooked if RFF could have imposed some kind of discpline on them to curtail rampant barb nobling. There's nothing wrong with a judiciously nobled barb. Instead, these refugees have gone on a barb-nobling binge, including a number of barbs that had been our farms. There's no reason we should tolerate that, and we won't. Amnesty for those refugees is revoked, and war it is.

DeletedUser

xD can't wait to see moah.
rank/tribe/top40/total points/number of members/number of villages (total)
12/// LAP ///5.374.786/// 5.380.158/// 44 /// 682
14/// RFF/// 4.278.094/// 4.281.266/// 46 /// 604
[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 2
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 28,486
Side 2: 18,298
Difference: 10,188

chart

[/SPOIL]

early war stats. the forever does show a 12-9 LAP lead, but that is the Last 3 months timeline of twstats. (well fine, it's 11-9 LAP lead in last 3 months. the forever shows a 12-9 lead) Regardless, LAP shows a lead of 7-3 in the past week.

Good luck to both sides, though LAP's declaration won me over i think as for who I am voting for.

DeletedUser

The bottom line is that RFF took in a bunch of refugees from the OFF-LAP war, which we would have happily overlooked if RFF could have imposed some kind of discpline on them to curtail rampant barb nobling. There's nothing wrong with a judiciously nobled barb. Instead, these refugees have gone on a barb-nobling binge, including a number of barbs that had been our farms. There's no reason we should tolerate that, and we won't. Amnesty for those refugees is revoked, and war it is.

Something be telling me you didn't say that to who ever is leading RFF , before starting the war :icon_idea:

And thank you LAP players for explaining the same point over again, seems that you're thinking the one that explained before you didn't do it right..

Ninmage, when your leader brings up "lies" and TW stats, putting it in one sentence( "TW stats doesn't lie") and he also states so firmly "they have taken 50 barbs"-when he's actually doubling the number, all this while putting these two together..now isn't that ironic? ..I mean, he says TW stats won't lie, but he adds a "mere" 20 barbs to that number.
A "hyperbole", oh now thats the excuse.
Excuse me dear readers, if my thinking of what I'm saying here and above/under this post, please do not hate on me, don't be a hater. I'm insane. That's my excuse.

Furthermore, you accuse me of not understanding stats, when you don't understand the notion of "total conquers", as in "forever conquers".

On the Issue of RFF's reasons for barbs:
Have I not explained why (if I would be in the place of RFF) take those barbs?
a)No easy targets that would not put in danger their "well being" if they would attack them without being 100% ready
b)Clusters- when facing an enemy such as TEC, I would try to maximize my chances of defending. Clusters also give you the opportunity to take back villages quickly and have more chances of sniping, and better timing of attacks

As for those low pointer barbs; like LAP pointed RFF's dirty laundry, I did so as well against LAP.

As for "no player nobles a player first, but a barb"..
Tell me,will you allow another player of your size about noble a barb and build it up, or noble him up (With all his nice and tasty buildings), even if you ruin perhaps all your offence, so you won't give him a chance to expand, and own your 5x5 or 15x15?
Thats what I did, I took a village of 2.8k from a 5.2k player. Did the same thing on W7.

I would honestly be surprised is an aggressive player didnt do so, perhaps not if in the case he did not have any players around/he had bonus barbs.
But still!

I put my bet on RFF, the stats show 3-6 for LAP, but for a tribe whom earlier today had just been notified of the war, while they were focusing on matters in a different area, I don't think that it's that bad.

DeletedUser

dear Chansclo, please put some facts behind your words.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Timeframe: Last week
Side 1: 10
Side 2: 3
Difference: 7
chart

Side 1: 70,037