LAP vs. RFF

DeletedUser

18-4.In the last month.
His name , is kwhite25. And he's pwning by himself, LAP.I gave several hints on who is the player, yet you cannot answer.:icon_rolleyes:
Same for the deminator; your tribe mate was making fun of his train; now deminator is having fun with your villages.
Go away now, Domestica, under your rock.

DeletedUser

18-4.In the last month.
His name , is kwhite25. And he's pwning by himself, LAP.I gave several hints on who is the player, yet you cannot answer.:icon_rolleyes:
Same for the deminator; your tribe mate was making fun of his train; now deminator is having fun with your villages.
Go away now, Domestica, under your rock.

Without sounding like a pubescent 13 year old, how about you go away. We don't even know who you are. You come on here like you're the saviour of RFF waving a flag around yet you hide in the shadows with your tail between your legs.

Secondly, great work on Kwhite conquring his old tribemates villages. I know personally he nobled 2 of my villages (which were his fellow tribesmates to begin with). All hes doing is cleaning house of RFF members. When you're a 900k member, obviously you're going to noble a good chunk of villages in your own turf, its not rocket science.

All things come to an end however. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

...you DO sound like one; read back. You'll find all answers you seek; Ninmage, I hoped this Domestica was better than he appears now;

All things come to an end , so will/is LAP's conquering of villages inside their territory; through bloodshed, RFF must reform, and will adapt to new environment; i don't need to be the savior of RFF to say that, common sense.

I had fun arguing with LAP, but until next important stats update, I'm out.

DeletedUser

Having kwhite conquer old RFF's member's villages that we nobled is not quite a big achievement.

However, we'll see in the next couple of days ;)

DeletedUser

...you DO sound like one; read back. You'll find all answers you seek; Ninmage, I hoped this Domestica was better than he appears now;

All things come to an end , so will/is LAP's conquering of villages inside their territory; through bloodshed, RFF must reform, and will adapt to new environment; i don't need to be the savior of RFF to say that, common sense.

I had fun arguing with LAP, but until next important stats update, I'm out.

Here's the next important stats update:
Since fighting began:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: LAP
Side 2:
Tribes: RFF

Timeframe: 12/09/2010 00:00:00 to 16/10/2010 19:54:08

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 140
Side 2: 55
Difference: 85

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 987,609
Side 2: 400,073
Difference: 587,536

chart
[/spoil]

Last week:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 8
Difference: 5

chart

Side 1: 111,935
Side 2: 66,963
Difference: 44,972

chart
[/spoil]

Last 48 hrs:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 50,112
Difference: 50,112

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Chansclo is too busy managing RFF members to attack us while his own tribe tries to ally us to go against TEC.

Such an interesting state of affairs this is.

DeletedUser

a) I am not managing any players. It would be an interesting feat, but I don't have the time for it.

b)My tribe? Check again.And what tribe are you suggesting I am part of?
You are foolish.. I would rather not talk about the matters concerning T.E.C., that would require a special thread.
As for RFF's stats..I have not much to say, not my problem, with Matt's leaving things went downhill.

DeletedUser

b)My tribe? Check again.And what tribe are you suggesting I am part of?
You are foolish.. I would rather not talk about the matters concerning T.E.C., that would require a special thread.
As for RFF's stats..I have not much to say, not my problem, with Matt's leaving things went downhill.

You actually made it your problem when you started opening your huge yap looking to cause trouble. Of course you dont have much to say about the stats, theyre embarrassing.

Pretty positive you're in BP. Care to deny? I don't see why you're so sheepish about it. We have nothing against BP, we just don't want any part of their ultimate plan.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

RFF's was a noobish tribe to start with, I came there to improve them a bit in order for me to be able to have some fun; I had my fun, with TEC's TomHAB(he tried taking my villages..he failed once..twice..I'm Messi, (it) just sticks with me even if I lose it once :icon_biggrin: ), LAPs and their fake happy players, and adviced against some things I saw wrong in the tribe; ofc , that is trouble for you :lol: because if I would've come earlier, I could've probably changed something :lol:

As for me being part of BP, I am not; I was in the past, aka guzzandnov

DeletedUser

Hey guys,
I've been following the 2 topics, of the LAP wars, and in both you are just arguing over small matters,
just play the game, vote for a tribe, but don't let your anger come into play,

MM

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:
Timeframe: Last week
Side 1: 35
Difference: 35
chart

Side 1: 266,434
Difference: 266,434
chart

DeletedUser

...thought it would be mildly enlightening even though it's become quite boring:

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 368
Side 2: 69
Difference: 299

chart

Side 1: 2,749,699
Side 2: 511,829
Difference: 2,237,870

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser93954

Well, having a tribe full of inactives doesn't help much now does it?

You may have noticed why people have started leaving. That is for you to ponder and for me and everyone else in RFF to know.

Since this tribe is pretty much dead, I shall do the honours of handing LAP the crown. T'was fun, despite losing in the end, but there will always be a loser in the end. RFF only lost as the surprise attacks made people worry and panic and go inactive. But never the less, to the victor goes the spoils. May your new land bring you bigger fish in the form of T.E.C and Blaze. I can only apolagise all the chickens in my tribe decided to get thenselves beheaded and run around unorganised.

It was fun while it lasted.

DeletedUser

I like the fact that you announce the fact that you lost the war, thanks for that, nevertheless, we will never know what would have happened if we did not attack you by suprise, the suprise is a part of the war.

I had fun to.

MM

DeletedUser93954

Well, what leader is truely a leader if they cannot accept defeat and go about it in a civilised manner?