Last Backstabber WINS!

DeletedUser

Anybody who has been active in the past 2 months holds no grudge against Sidd 271 (so far as I am aware) for his decisions on this world.

It appears not & from what was posted here before, that appears to have been solely reserved for me; it was notable throughout the directed abuse on here, that neither of the 2 males who followed my course of action got any attention whatsoever for it. Until, that is, I raised the point about your manipulation of player accounts, at which point all this sidd-stuff was brought into play. Perhaps you might clarify now, exactly what it was about my non-compliance with your ego-led-wannabe-puppet-mastery on w70 that you actually objected to? Thanks in advance.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm fine with sharing that.

[SPOIL]You were in a position of leadership in DSy4. Every other member of the council was aware, as were you, that I was making arrangements to keep the tribe together and avoid causing many who deserve a chance at a world win here to quit.

By turning on the plan I was putting in place involving Ronin and ~TR~ having our members (which protected Maggot132 despite whatever claims you have made), you caused a lot of deserving players to nearly quit. Some I had to talk out of deleting as it would have put others at risk.

You also single-handedly nearly ruined the entire strategy being put in place to give all of those members who deserve a chance at winning this world the future they deserve. It took a very long amount of time, and lots of work, to undo the damage you did to the plan. And it nearly left almost every quality DSy4 member in an untenable position.

Instead of simply querying with me whether giving Do Not Disturb to Ronin had conditions which protected players like Maggot (which you never asked), you chose to assume I am a horrible person who would screw over a friend for no justifiable reason.

I have no issue with Solace or Sidd as they both discussed moving to Infect with me, after you left without warning and jumped in to bed with the real enemy who has turned on DSy4 two times in this world now. They handled it appropriately and didn't put any active accounts in any harm's way.

Your move, although I am sure it was unintended on your part, put virtually every member of DSy4 in a much worse position than they would have been in had you just spoken to me and found out the facts and made an informed decision.

And that is why I have no issue with Solace and Sidd despite them moving to a tribe I would prefer nobody in DSy4 to have moved to. But it's why I view you as a backstabber and a traitor, because your actions harmed a number of DSy4 members and nearly ruined the entire leadership strategy that was being worked on before you even became council and the entire time you were a part of it.[/SPOIL]

The short version: Sidd and Solace's actions didn't put active DSy4 members in harms way. My actions didn't (which you would have known if you had spoken to me about Ronin's sit - the DND account was never used for spying purposes or to hurt DSy4, but to set up moving a number of DSy4 members to Ronin like I had repeatedly stated in the council chat).

Your move did. Not by any intent to do so on your part I am sure. But it did nonetheless, and it took more work than you can imagine to fix the mess that your move created to give others in the tribe the lifeline I had set up for them prior to you leaving and joining Infect.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
personally as far as sidd goes i'm just a bit confused because at one point he flat out told me in no uncertain terms that his main goal was to make sure infect didn't win w70

but again in fairness I know very little and haven't exactly talked to him recently so i'm sure there's probably things that have happened since then that I am unaware of

DeletedUser

personally as far as sidd goes i'm just a bit confused because at one point he flat out told me in no uncertain terms that his main goal was to make sure infect didn't win w70

I would have thought any member of DSY4 would openly say that.

DeletedUser

I'm fine with sharing that.

[SPOIL]You were in a position of leadership in DSy4. Every other member of the council was aware, as were you, that I was making arrangements to keep the tribe together and avoid causing many who deserve a chance at a world win here to quit.

By turning on the plan I was putting in place involving Ronin and ~TR~ having our members (which protected Maggot132 despite whatever claims you have made), you caused a lot of deserving players to nearly quit. Some I had to talk out of deleting as it would have put others at risk.

You also single-handedly nearly ruined the entire strategy being put in place to give all of those members who deserve a chance at winning this world the future they deserve. It took a very long amount of time, and lots of work, to undo the damage you did to the plan. And it nearly left almost every quality DSy4 member in an untenable position.

Instead of simply querying with me whether giving Do Not Disturb to Ronin had conditions which protected players like Maggot (which you never asked), you chose to assume I am a horrible person who would screw over a friend for no justifiable reason.

I have no issue with Solace or Sidd as they both discussed moving to Infect with me, after you left without warning and jumped in to bed with the real enemy who has turned on DSy4 two times in this world now. They handled it appropriately and didn't put any active accounts in any harm's way.

Your move, although I am sure it was unintended on your part, put virtually every member of DSy4 in a much worse position than they would have been in had you just spoken to me and found out the facts and made an informed decision.

And that is why I have no issue with Solace and Sidd despite them moving to a tribe I would prefer nobody in DSy4 to have moved to. But it's why I view you as a backstabber and a traitor, because your actions harmed a number of DSy4 members and nearly ruined the entire leadership strategy that was being worked on before you even became council and the entire time you were a part of it.[/SPOIL]

The short version: Sidd and Solace's actions didn't put active DSy4 members in harms way. My actions didn't (which you would have known if you had spoken to me about Ronin's sit - the DND account was never used for spying purposes or to hurt DSy4, but to set up moving a number of DSy4 members to Ronin like I had repeatedly stated in the council chat).

Your move did. Not by any intent to do so on your part I am sure. But it did nonetheless, and it took more work than you can imagine to fix the mess that your move created to give others in the tribe the lifeline I had set up for them prior to you leaving and joining Infect.

Don't
Say
you
4got
....that most of the main player accounts had quit prior to any move i made in game, that there was only room made available for the DnD points in Jennifer's Tribe - whilst we were still officially at war with them - & that anyone left then got shunted into the TR family/academy. Screw that.

DeletedUser

Don't
Say
you
4got
....that most of the main player accounts had quit prior to any move i made in game, that there was only room made available for the DnD points in Jennifer's Tribe - whilst we were still officially at war with them - & that anyone left then got shunted into the TR family/academy. Screw that.

So what you are saying is Googly arranged for the remaining active players to remain together, as a unit, and still fighting their biggest betrayer of W70? And from the sounds of it, either slowing or halting Ronin's eating of the active accounts? Or am I misreading what you are trying to tell the class?

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
there was only room made available for the DnD points in Jennifer's Tribe - whilst we were still officially at war with them - & that anyone left then got shunted into the TR family/academy. Screw that.

Wrong, room was already available in Ronin. Which is why so many members were able to move across recently. I believe I stated that several times in the council chat too, as you questioned that originally there too.

~TR~ has no family or academy tribe either.

And nobody was left out. Every account that wanted to join Ronin got in to Ronin. Every account in the east that wanted to join ~TR~ got in to ~TR~. And my planning, and communication with leaders in both tribes, was what caused the last month's recruitment to occur.

The DND account was just a political tool I was using to set everything up. And it worked, clearly. You are blind if you cannot see that everything was set up for DSy4's two main groups (east and west) to move to Ronin and ~TR~.

I've forgotten nothing.
-I've not forgotten that you were made fully aware in the council chat that I was making arrangements for every active account.
-I've not forgotten that you were made fully aware that the Ronin was wasn't going to stop whilst planning took place as it would put the entire strategy at risk.
-I've not forgotten that you stated you would be one to go down with the ship, just as I said I would. You've got no understanding of what the difference between truth and lies - all you do is claim whatever completely illogical thought appears in your head and hope nobody notices that it's just an old woman's active over-imagination.

LiriC

people that don't play the game . and have no say ING . should have no right to speak in the forum .. be gone trolls .

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That rules out maybe one poster, the rest of us are still here...unless you have had someone quit on you recently. I for one am still playing :)

DeletedUser

Googly, this is like what happened in world 62. But this time, DSy4 was Örg. Much worse and humiliating base on war stats, total meltdown in a month. It's difficult to win a world when odds is against your tribe eh? I remember the insults you'd thrown when Örg. leadership mass-delete and collapsed. Ironic. Maybe the best thing you should do is grab a Ronin frontline account and avenge your humiliation against Infect.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Googly, this is like what happened in world 62. But this time, DSy4 was Örg..

Nah, DSy4 and Org are very different.

Org relied on too many alliances and almost their entire leadership all quit as soon as one failed.

DSy4 trusted an NAP and end-game agreement whilst trying to combat severe inactivity, but when the diplomacy turned out to be one of LiriC's many lies almost all of DSy4 leadership continued to play. One did quit, but the rest continued and I stepped back up to my original duke role to make arrangements for all of DSy4's active members to have new homes as there was not enough activity to keep DSy4 afloat.

Losing one war with some dignity (ie, not running away) is not embarrassing in my eyes. If I or my team were to all have run away from the fight, it would be a completely different matter. Which is what occurred in Org, W62.

DSy4 have won enough major wars in this world to be able to accept a loss in this tribe, but my team will win as part of another tribe :)

And I recall Org pretty much collapsing right after Agency and Panic's first op, which was 2 weeks after the war began. From a long-distant op with trains landing from up to 130 hours out.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Googly, this is like what happened in world 62. But this time, DSy4 was Örg. Much worse and humiliating base on war stats, total meltdown in a month. It's difficult to win a world when odds is against your tribe eh? I remember the insults you'd thrown when Örg. leadership mass-delete and collapsed. Ironic. Maybe the best thing you should do is grab a Ronin frontline account and avenge your humiliation against Infect.

Yet we didnt mass-delete, right? So whats your point? DSy4 is no more yes, but did we leave people to die? I think, the opposite is the case here.

people that don't play the game . and have no say ING . should have no right to speak in the forum .. be gone trolls .

Before you say anything about me posting here, ask yourself, whether I might not just be playing an account in w70 again :)

PS: @sharon: For gods sake, I told you a couple of times now to stop posting here, and your still doing it. I told you each reply makes it worse. And it does. And your not seeing it. You put yourself in a situation, where whatever you say just comes down to your move being selfish and treacherous. And it was. But for gods sake stop trying to justify it as reasonable. Because it simply wasnt. At all :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But the similarities were quite identical don't you think?

3 powerhouse left, Panic!(Infect in this world) was allied(NAP here, but still they have sort of diplomacy) with Örg.(DSy4 in this case) for a long time, then Agency emerging from the South(Ronin) who also happened to have a NAP with Panic!.
Remember the impulsive declaration of Tai(Miles in 74) when Whiskey River open-fire on Örg. Duke account. We all know that time it was stupid declaration(kinda what happened here, when Ronin didn't stop attacking your newly recruits, you declared without clear plan on how to proceed.)

Remember when JB upset Panic! in skype(How Miles upset Liric here) that started the fall-out of their alliances.

I think if the issue with Ronin was resolve before, things are very different from what we see now.
I know you guys, You love good fight and your very great in it on a fashionable way(CHOSEN Timed Op comes to mind).

But I think the important thing is Örg. never really won a real war while DSy4 come up on top against former Rank 1 and their minion tribe in probably one of the most impressive war of all-time.

It's quite obvious that Infect got a lot of talent, I don't know the whole story.. how DSy4 collapsed that fast. Being Alpha of the tribe at this stage of the world is very critical. One silly mistake and everything can be shattered in an instant. normy was a beast(good chance its different player now) and if dirty tactics has been used, that's shameful.

I have no idea who's leading Ronin, merge on its way now? If I'm the Duke and world win is a priority, I'll share the credit with Infect if I have to.

There's indication that you already move to another user(MLNW Ronin Duke account merging to DND is a suspect) thus you have an influence on Ronin's decision-making now and a merge was never possible? If that's the case, it's good for this world.

Maybe a PnP after the 2nd Attack Break on 2015 is on it's way. Stack those fronts now! Mayhem in Motion?

This should be more exciting. Can't you atleast get Repinski a Ronin account for old times sake and fight together again or the damage is that deep, friendship over forever? LOL.

Goodluck googlyeyes. I'll keep an eye on this.

Repinski

Can't you atleast get Repinski a Ronin account for old times sake and fight together again or the damage is that deep, friendship over forever? LOL.

Gone from this game for nearly a year, apparently still have fans. :lol:

Noisy, I've removed almost every tw related contact I had and the likelihood of me returning to the game is less than 1%.

darkaniken2

So sharon, rumor has it you've already quit? I guess turning traitor really didn't pay off all that well for you, did it?

LiriC

almost all of DSy4 leadership continued to play. One did quit, but the rest continued and I stepped back up to my original duke role to make arrangements for all of DSy4's active members to have new homes as there was not enough activity to keep DSy4 afloat.

8 council members .
And . they all quit .

Oh . I guess I should have never received that mail.

RIgh right . continue . all played apart from 1.
right .

8 . and you wanted to add 1 more . 9 .
And I qoute you .. "To be able to fix the tribe and get the D moving . and send it were it's needed"

Googly . I see that you started to cry again about the past ... and you again ignore that . YOU WERE NEVER THE DUKE . MILES WAS.

I say'd that in caps and bold . just in case you miss that part.