Last Backstabber WINS!

Repinski

YOU WERE NEVER THE DUKE . MILES WAS.

I say'd that in caps and bold . just in case you miss that part.

Shh LiriC, we don't like to bring up Googly's separation anxiety from the duke chair. It's not nice.

(This may or may not be posted because I'm still drunk from last night, but ah screw it.)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Googly . I see that you started to cry again about the past ... and you again ignore that . YOU WERE NEVER THE DUKE . MILES WAS.

I say'd that in caps and bold . just in case you miss that part.

How nice of you to bold it and put it in caps. Allow me to return the favour.

... stepped back up to my original duke role...

Let me say it in bold and caps it for you, just in case you miss that part. Although you did put that part in the quote you replied to.

... STEPPED BACK UP TO MY ORIGINAL DUKE ROLE...

Fairly certain that you just repeated what I said. I wasn't the duke at the time, I was a baron. And then I stepped back up to my original duke role when needed.

As for council members who have quit:

- I'm still playing.
- Sidd is still playing.
- Kevin is still playing.
- Sharon is still playing (or isn't she :icon_eek:)
- Tony is still playing.
- Camel...ask him for yourself :icon_wink:

That is 6 people. You said there were 8 people in our council. Some simple maths for you.

8 = total
6 = still around

So, 8 council members. And all of them quit did they? Last I saw, almost all followed the orders of their duke and continue to play ingame.

LiriC

you returned as a duke . only after the damage was already done .
And not by you . but by Miles . you don't seem to understand that part . and that's why your so insulted.

But googly you need to understand .

Your loosing it .

And I'm not talking about your tricks or . what ever plan you think you have . or what you think it's going on in infect... or that you think I'm not active.

Trust me mate . I'm a lot more active then you are . and I'm active enough to enjoy this game... taking some free time in times of peace is always a good thing... but it's just you at this time . that keeps bugging in . and all your chats get leaked and are making you look like a bigger fool that people though.

But you are loosing it ... relax a bit . and damn . your like a circle . going round and round . and all you think you know . you don.t . and all that you know . someone else was already told about it . .. not talking about me and getting informed . but someone else may have been . and may have passed it around .

I told you once . before you blocked me ing and removed me from skype ( again ) . your taking this personal . and my dear dear googly . you were never the prize . Miles was. .. you just happened to step in . and just could not stop it . that is all.

I'm rly starting to feel sry for you ...

DeletedUser

8 council members .
And . they all quit .

Hm, your numbers are odd, as far as Im concerned, there are still 5 of us, well, 6 if you count sharon.

There's indication that you already move to another user(MLNW Ronin Duke account merging to DND is a suspect) thus you have an influence on Ronin's decision-making now and a merge was never possible? If that's the case, it's good for this world.

And as for the suggestion, I may still be on DnD or at least in Ronin, simply because of MLNW and DnD merging, I wouldnt be so sure. Why would Jen want someone like me in her leadership. Ive got a few friends in this world (and surprisingly none in Ronin), and one was more than happy to take me in. Whether its TR or Infect, well, thats your guess. But i gotta say, I love the view here, looking back up to my former account. Damn it looks good from down here, even better than when i was still playing it. :)

LiriC

well . I'm a bit sure . Encrypt at 1 point stated that his the New duke of Dsy4 . :)
so you can see . how .. I would start to feel sry when the duke changed in dsy4 so many times . I lost count on who is who.

DeletedUser

Ye, agreed, it can be tricky sometimes for an outsider to see what was going on. But either way, one more duke change still doesnt explain, how you think we all quit. where we simply havent :D

btw, you must know this for sure, is sharon still with us? shes awefully quiet both ingame and here on externals :D

LiriC

It's nice to see you in such good spirits, LiriC. Best of luck to you :)

it must have something to do with the weather . and the holidays coming in . making me all nice and jolly .. that and the fact that googly will do and say anything to see me in pain . haha. , makes me all fuzzy inside.

Last edited:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Googly will do and say anything to see me in pain . haha. , makes me all fuzzy inside.

It is not so much wanting to cause pain, as teaching you that backstabbing to get a cheap world win isn't as easy as you think. Indeed, it often ends up backfiring at some point as it just causes grudges and deepens pre-existing issues.

Just like getting people to try and get information out of me rarely ever works out, as I am a bit of a troll :)

LiriC

guess I need to repeat myself . o well. here I go again.
You were never the duke . you were never informed about Miles plans .

I tried to keep it short this time .

Cheerz.

Teach the bad man that killing an enemy is a bad thing . go on . teach the bad man

Is it me . or did that sound kinky ?

And CHEAP WIN ? .. Did I win the world yet ? Am I the only one that is looking at Ronin as a good fight in the future war ?
Why all the players are looking down on Ronin apart from me ?

SHAME ON YOU GOOGLY.. SHAME ON YOU

Last edited:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nice try.

You've successfully turned the majority of the world against you with your cheap tricks (the Normy. stunt you pulled was what inspired the Latchky incident - fighting fire with fire), your false diplomacy (making an end-game agreement with DSy4 when you had one existing with Ronin) and your bullying techniques.

Nobody in W70 looks down on Ronin any more. There isn't always trust there, but that is the same with every individual for anybody not inside their tribe. And if some people keep their eyes open, they might notice that there isn't the trust there inside their own tribes. Or the loyalty :icon_wink:

LiriC

my dear googly . players trust me a lot more then you .

I find it a lot more fun to troll around your crap .. since all you do is talk . and point fingers on shit I never did . I would be stupid to get offended over stuff I never did .

Your talking like all your players were loyal . come on . zip it .
Some just wanted a better tribe . some just wanted a safer spot . some wanted to play . it's not like you had dinner with all of them .
and only a crap leader .. would believe that all the players are loyal to the bone . haha . please.
The key is to make sure there happy ... um . more or less . and that they respect you.

Jeesus googly . your loosing it more and more ... and try to get your chats about screwing up infect more secret if you still plan on doing it ... there crap so far , and your loyal guys keep sending out info .

So . in case you guys keep crying over undecoded . I told her not to feed the trolls . and no longer to post on the forum . so you have a reply to your question. . I'm happy that she decided to listen to what I had to say and to ignore the forums .

But that's all the time I had to share with you boys and girls over the external this week . cya . will cya all in a week or so . and if someone needs me .. feel free to send me a mail . I'm close to 24/7 . but googly will call that as inactive .

and googly .
I'm always watching your damn fine sexy ass... and thank you for making me your prize . I feel fabolous

Last edited by a moderator:

darkaniken2

LiriC, for someone who claims to be as awesome as you do, you sure seemed worked up at trying to discredit googly and make yourself look good.

As far as loyalty goes, Googly has done more to inspire loyalty than you ever could, and I don't even like Googly all that much.

Last edited:

mrpointhore

Can someone remind me which tribe has dominated this world since pretty much the beginning of it?

:)

darkaniken2

Can someone remind me which tribe has dominated this world since pretty much the beginning of it?

:)

Can someone remind me which tribe has gone back on its word on multiple occasions, and consistently pissed off every other tribe? Or which tribe is more than happy to welcome traitors, which seems to have already ended badly for at least one account? Or which tribe recruits people who do shady things after those things are publicly revealed?

I imagine we have the same answer.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You have nothing but words with normy . and you know I/We (infect). had nothing to do with it .
So a player connected to you takes over an account on our frontline, specifically asking for a major frontline, and happens to launch all troops out and then dump the account right before you launch? And then happens to appear on the forums reading this thread periodically 5-10 minutes after you open it when he never once played this world before?

You and I both know what you did. You did the exact same thing I then copied, but far worse than I did. And your attempts to hide that are amusing, but you do slip up now and again :)

Your talking like all your players were loyal . come on . zip it .
Some just wanted a better tribe . some just wanted a safer spot . some wanted to play . it's not like you had dinner with all of them .
and only a crap leader .. would believe that all the players are loyal to the bone . haha . please.

[5:04:55 AM] LiriC (LowBudget): that's true . but the last owner was a bit sure of himself that he will give it to googly
[5:05:01 AM] LiriC (LowBudget): damn loyal players this boy googly had

I guess that makes you a crap leader :icon_eek:

So you believed that even as DSy4 went down, and now you're changing your tune because I pointed out a few cold, hard truths. Amusing :)

Jeesus googly . your loosing it more and more ... and try to get your chats about screwing up infect more secret if you still plan on doing it ... there crap so far , and your loyal guys keep sending out info .

You mean, that chatroom which I put Infect members in? My word you're easy :icon_eek:

Last edited:

mrpointhore

You guys can complain and compare notes to how unethical we are.
At the end of the day, Infect 1 - DSy4 0.

DeletedUser

You guys can complain and compare notes to how unethical we are.
At the end of the day, Infect 1 - DSy4 0.

Ye, a great victory for you guys. Congrats :icon_neutral:

Its such a shame, that you cant (or dont want) to see, what demons you awoke. But youll find out eventually :)

mrpointhore

The same demons that came in when Repinksi left? Because as we all know, they did a bang up job!