Last Backstabber WINS!

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It is not so much wanting to cause pain, as teaching you that backstabbing to get a cheap world win isn't as easy as you think. Indeed, it often ends up backfiring at some point as it just causes grudges and deepens pre-existing issues.

Just like getting people to try and get information out of me rarely ever works out, as I am a bit of a troll :)

Jesus Christ... I don't want to be rude. But this is going to be rude. MOVE ON MAN! Do you not ever go outside?!? You just keep going around and around over the same points! Even our messages in game, your arguing with other people on here! How are you not tired of defending the past.

Look, DSY4 is dead. You lost. That sucks. Your just making yourself look silly.

RONIN and DSY4 were fighting, INFECT OBVIOUSLY had close ties with RONIN. One simple glance at the map could show you this. Obviously we were going to help them. I mean if you could not see this coming. Your a terrible leader. You think INFECT was going to just sit around once you got the upper had? DSY4 was Gods gift to W70. FULL of pros, designated to win this world. So we jumped in. You lost.

Just go outside! Get a gym member ship! Try online dating! FFS, Get off this game and stop going in circles. Your done mate. DONE. You could have left with some dignity, but I believe even your close friends are starting to cringe when you post the same CRAP over and over...

LOOK. These stats alone will haunt you if you ever play another world. Trying to stay on this world and defend them...? lol... SILLY.

Side 1:
Tribes: Infect
Side 2:
Tribes: DSy4

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,127
Side 2: 349
Difference: 3,778

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38,197,378
Side 2: 3,210,222
Difference: 34,987,156

chart

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Looks like I am hitting nerves :)

LOOK. These stats alone will haunt you if you ever play another world. Trying to stay on this world and defend them...? lol... SILLY.

Feel free to quote where I have ever once defended the stats if you wish to accuse me of doing such :) As I have never once done so, you won't find any quotes to back up ridiculous claims.

And if you think I am trying to defend DSy4 at all when I have openly stated time and time again that DSy4 did not deserve this world, you should read more closely to what is written in front of you :)

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You picked two of my comments and expanded on them. NICE!

I'm saying STOP ARGUING! Like that last statement... WHY? Why even say it?! Your embarrassing. You do this every time! Why didn't you respond to my other 30 points I made?

And you couldn't defend DSY4 stats if you wanted to. It was a pathetic war. Made everyone in INFECT laugh. Almost every day. We were just posting how many stacked we smashed. How easy we took your lvl 3 churches and crushed all the troops around. Laughed at how many nukes died sitting at home. Laughed at how active EVERYONE in DSY4 were on the forums, then... SILENCE. Many took a hint. It was over. Their leadership failed them. But some how, you. You alone. Stand here still arguing when you failed them... Im so confused...

The simple statement, "The Captain Goes Down With The Ship." YOUR SHIP SANK MATE! Just go down!

But please. RESPOND again! Because it is literally the ONLY thing you've done this entire war. If you would have stepped away from the externals maybe you could have done SOMETHING, like literally ANYTHING vs INFECT.... DSY4 has 265 caps. And I can guarantee that 200 of those are re caps, that we INSTANTLY took back.

But one thing is for sure. I can clearly understand why you have 2,428 post on externals. I would DREAD to be in a world where you were winning. I cannot imagine the non-sense you post there, when you posting this much CRAP here... please. Go start a new world mate. Let the DSY4 spirit live on!

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@XxLordWardxX

I am a little confused.

Your post shows you are annoyed that I only responded to 2 of your points when you made like 30, as you say. And then later in the post you seem to want me to stop posting.

Your post argues that I am defending DSy4's loss in our final war (I'll address this false claim in a minute). And then you go on to argue that it is not able to be defended.

Can you let me know which of each of those views you wish to stick with?

As you've asked questions and seemed to want a longer response I'll answer those for you now.

"Why? Why even say it?"
You were putting words in my mouth and so I responded in kind. I have never once defended DSy4's loss in the war. I asked you to quote me doing so and you haven't. Instead you have launched a tirade of attacks against me, in a very childish manner.

"Why didn't you respond to the other 30 points I made?"
I don't respond to anything I don't feel worth responding to. I respond to the ones that I feel are worth responding to. Point by point:
[SPOIL]
- Comments about me defending DSy4 for the losses in this war I responded to, by pointing out I am not defending DSy4's losses in this war.

- Comments about DSy4's activity is fairly misplaced, given only 5 people posted on the forums prior to the war who were in DSy4. Out of nearly 40 accounts. I don't bother responding to 'statistics' that are made up when you claim everybody was active when quite simply, that activity didn't exist. And the forums were merely being used in an attempt to shift the political dynamic of this world in an attempt to save DSy4. Which clearly did not work.

- DSy4 leadership did fail, yes. Has anybody claimed otherwise? No. We didn't prepare in time to defend against Infect, which was a mistake. Another mistake was not dealing with the serious inactivity of the tribe. And having dukes in charge who were not able to continue when that war began. We had a good run on this world, but after the summer the tribe was never in a position to achieve anything on world 70 and so the plan I put in place involved moving all members to other tribes where they could fight more effectively than a tribe that was not able to pick itself off of the floor.

- The captain goes down with the ship indeed. And if you manage to sink me I will stay down. But until I have lost my final village, I can still make use of my 800+ nobles to have some fun :)

- What have I done during this war? I've defended my account to a point, although that mostly stopped a while back. I've organized for all members of DSy4 to have a new home (aside from 1-2 who made their own decisions on the matter) where they are better placed. I stepped up to be the duke when Infect declared to ensure that happened, and because I felt it was my duty to take the tribe I brought in to this world back out of it. I did everything that I could do for my members with the small amount of time I had. I don't think anybody expected more of me than that, given the entire tribe was fully aware I had no time to play or lead and had only come back to try and help out when I was needed. If there were any false hopes those people have my apologies.

- Given that I barely posted on this world throughout my time here until recently, my post count is irrelevant. And as I haven't defended DSy4 losing on this world once, that undermines the argument somewhat. You feel my comments are full of crap, that's your perspective and you're welcome to it. But that is a perspective, it isn't a fact. And right now, this is a good way of killing some time whilst also amusing me greatly.[/SPOIL]

I will say it again.

DSy4 did not deserve to win this world.

We were knocked out by more active, more strategic tribes. Well played to Ronin and to Infect. I don't believe a single member of DSy4 feels that we were unfairly beaten on this world as there is no excuse for the statistics.

If you wish to keep this circle of comments going, feel free. Just keep these two points in mind:

- I have openly stated a multitude of times that DSy4 didn't deserve to win this world.
- I am not leaving W70, and am not 'knocked out', until I am rimmed. And I can see that I still have a number of villages left :)

Apologies for the long post. I had tried to keep my posts short but Jake's last post seemed to want a very in-depth response. Which is no fun :icon_sad:

Last edited:

Repinski

- Given that I barely posted on this world throughout my time here until recently, my post count is irrelevant.

​Actually between the aliases and your main account, you've been one of the most active posters throughout this world along side DaWolf.

mrpointhore

Nope, those were different ones :D

I'm shaking in my boots.
Doesn't matter what group you assemble, it'll always be the same result.

Also, Googly, you clearly spend a substantial amount of time writing up these cringing long posts, half of which I skim through because they are annoyingly long.
Why?
Must you nitpicket every little thing someone says?

I'm sure you'll deeply analyze my post here, and I look forward to the long response with many a spoilers which I probably won't open.

For real though, how do you have the time to do this, and not have the time to prepare for Infect back when you were leading or baroning or whatever the hell it was you claim to have been doing over there.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The same demons that came in when Repinksi left? Because as we all know, they did a bang up job!

they did take smoke out

I'm shaking in my boots.

Also, Googly, you clearly spend a substantial amount of time writing up these cringing long posts, half of which I skim through because they are annoyingly long.
Why?

I'm sure you'll deeply analyze my post here, and I look forward to the long response with many a spoilers which I probably won't open.

For real though, how do you have the time to do this, and not have the time to prepare for Infect back when you were leading or baroning or whatever the hell it was you claim to have been doing over there.

lordwards posts are just as long and don't manage to say half as much

Last edited:

mrpointhore

Please don't consider taking Smoke out as any sort of accomplishment.
1. Infect was hitting them at the same time as DSy4
2. They sucked.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Please don't consider taking Smoke out as any sort of accomplishment.
1. Infect was hitting them at the same time as DSy4
2. They sucked.

come now you guys certainly don't let #1 stop you from harping on about dsy4 stats,at least we were first into our war

#2 may be true but they were also absolutely massive,at one point the smoke family was literally more than 3 times the size of dsy4

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
​Actually between the aliases and your main account, you've been one of the most active posters throughout this world along side DaWolf.
Wrong. 2 minutes on the search function is useful :)
[SPOIL]Cryptic Turnip has made 24 posts on this world, the last of which was in June. For the first 3 months of this world, I believe I created a PnP thread and very rarely commented. One Last Shot has made more posts, but if we take the 'until recently' to be right before the start of the Infect war as was meant by that comment as that was when I began posting more, I have made less than 50 posts in total on this world. I've used 2 other aliases (something about a horse, and homcgra1) maybe 5 times in total on this world.

Which is actually less than the amount of posts you have made in this world's forums despite you having not played since February. Less than LiriC's total posts on this world, less than XxLordWardxX's total posts on this world (neither of whom post regularly or frequently). Heck, it's almost the same post count as Ricky's :)[/SPOIL]

As I said in the post you quoted (that specific part), until recently I've rarely posted on this forum.

Why?

Jake wanted me to respond to all his points, he got annoyed when I only replied to 2 of them. I'd rather not waste time doing that either :(

I'd rather not write much myself as I'm currently on my holidays (which is why I do now have some free time - perks of being in a teaching profession :icon_idea:).

Last edited:

darkaniken2

It's sad that this has devolved into a debate over post length and post count. Guess I really don't expect much more from this world, but hey, I had some hope.

DSy4 lost, Infect won through a sneak attack on a NAP, and Ronin won through just being a decent tribe.

DeletedUser

I'm shaking in my boots.

True, what group is not really that important. But ask yourself: where are we going to assemble that group? You think Ronin or TR? Haha, good one.

Repinski

Wrong. 2 minutes on the search function is useful :)
[SPOIL]Cryptic Turnip has made 24 posts on this world, the last of which was in June. For the first 3 months of this world, I believe I created a PnP thread and very rarely commented. One Last Shot has made more posts, but if we take the 'until recently' to be right before the start of the Infect war as was meant by that comment as that was when I began posting more, I have made less than 50 posts in total on this world. I've used 2 other aliases (something about a horse, and homcgra1) maybe 5 times in total on this world.

Which is actually less than the amount of posts you have made in this world's forums despite you having not played since February. Less than LiriC's total posts on this world, less than XxLordWardxX's total posts on this world (neither of whom post regularly or frequently). Heck, it's almost the same post count as Ricky's :)[/SPOIL]

As I said in the post you quoted (that specific part), until recently I've rarely posted on this forum.

I said throughout the course of the world. Post counts are deceiving in regards to counting the general section of the forum which lets be honest is always a joke. In regards to topics of substance, you have remained one of the more active posters of this worlds once the early game entities drifted out and the long haulers started showing faces.

LiriC

googly if you would have spent half of the time looking at the map and looking after your inactive players that you had back then as you do spending your time here with stupidity and lies... maybe you would have been a better leader.

your like a 6-year'old kid that keeps going on and on . that he lost a toy . and decided to blame the neighbour kid .. when in truth . the poor boy lost it because he was just incompetent.

Even if only you and me I guess will know your lies .. I must say . you are one of the people that lie and lie and lie . with 0 proof . and all you do is move your mouth . a bit lame rly . but that's the type of person you are.

I've shown proof for the people that asked for it . and some from Dsy4 . after I've shown them that your "nothing but a liar" . they quit . I wont point out names . will just ask you to look at your x-tribe.
I've broken the nap . yep . true that . but only because I was forced to break it . I wont let a person sneak behind my back to hit me ..but again . Googly you poor soul . you are non-existent in this story ... you sir . were never a prize to begin with . I guess I understand why your looking to spam the forums so much . you want people to remember you .. and I get that .. but sad enough they will remember you as the leader who returned . just to see his tribe fall .

You had some great players ( that quit ) and still have some great players that Infect got the chance to respect and value and even fight .. I guess your are mad that you never got that chance to fully fight like you should . but the truth is . I will have to repeat myself . your tribe was was going down because you decided to set up a new duke . and in the same time . players going yellow . it sucks . but you were loosing the war before it even started ... and to try and backstab infect in the same time . it was like shooting yourself in the foot .

And you are now at 33 villages . I guess as soon as you are rimmed you will join a new account and play on .

So , best of luck.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Even if only you and me I guess will know your lies .. I must say . you are one of the people that lie and lie and lie . with 0 proof . and all you do is move your mouth . a bit lame rly . but that's the type of person you are.

I've shown proof for the people that asked for it . and some from Dsy4 . after I've shown them that your "nothing but a liar" . they quit .

The one lie I have ever told on this world is my small involvement in what occurred with Latchky. Which I have openly come clean with (and apologized for). Post your proof here for anything else I have lied about, for everybody to see. You have a tendency to make up that sort of lie, which is very childish. I've asked you to do that before, and you haven't. So do it now.

The only thing you got right in your post is that we lost the war before it even started. Inactivity and me setting in a new duke so that I could focus on my personal life were what caused the war to be lost before it even began.

Last edited:

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
It's sad that this has devolved into a debate over post length and post count.

Given the way people talk these days, they should have a debate on grammar and spelling. :D

I said throughout the course of the world. Post counts are deceiving in regards to counting the general section of the forum which lets be honest is always a joke. In regards to topics of substance, you have remained one of the more active posters of this worlds once the early game entities drifted out and the long haulers started showing faces.

I read the externals for this world about once a week. Googly has been the main poster on this world since the Infect/Dsy4 war. (or at least from what I've seen.)

On a side note, how are the wars going? Can somebody post the war stats?

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
INFECT DSY4

Side 1:
Tribes: Infect
Side 2:
Tribes: DSy4

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,283
Side 2: 349