• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 4669627

the haters in this thread...

[spoil]
The 'over 9000 ego' is real.
^^ Norse

But you do realise, that most people come to these forums t read something interesting, or something to do with world news. Your insignificant fight/resigning from the world is of no concern to anyone. All of your posts i have ever seen on these forums are only ever of you discussing yourself, and most of the time when it has absolutely no relation to 99% of the world. You also said you were lone wolfing it, i didn't know lone wolves had a wolf pack (tribemate).
^^ i presume Norse? idk him he does not know me. his profile says "Jet/Jules" is that jet.teh.hawk?

everyone read this and went who's he? looked in game and went ah nothing... waste of 30sec
^^ Norse

I think hes Power Ranger Green, explains why hes losing villages lol
^^ not Norse, somebody i stuck up for once when everybody was hating on him in fact, now he tries to hate on me without provocation or basis, but we will get back to the post themselves

Cool story bro, tell it at parties.
^^ Norse

I think most people will agree when I say:

zoidberg_bad.jpg
^^ not Norse, random hater since i started the world
[/spoil]
the history of hating from the haters of this thread...

[spoil]
ThatCDNGuy recently began hating with a reply to a post in another thread...
[spoil][spoil]
I'm pretty sure you'll find most tribes top conquers are 1. No Tribe and 2. Internal.
more of mine have been internals than anybody can prove :icon_redface:
mrpotatoed nobled a bunch of barbs near me a while back, forcing me to noble a couple of bonus iron villages that bordered my avatar caps before he was tempted to noble a village that border mine :icon_neutral:
but my villages still make a faithful recreation of my original neighborhood
all the villages that were originally avatar begin with lower case
whether caps or internals, the vast majority of my villages are enemy villages
I like the part where no one asked.
^^^

don't know how you missed it, the post was directly before mine
Wouldn't call that a question, but rather just a statement, lol.
i guess my stats are what made it questionable then :icon_redface:
[/spoil]
the hating began in a post where i mentioned his mate mrpotatoed in regards to nobling barbs
fyi, i meant no disrespect to mrpotatoed, we have talked quite a bit this world, i have nothing against him, he has nothing against me, apparently
and he has bordered me a long time now, yet is the only Norse mate near who never sent an attack at me, the only Norse mate near enough for me to attack who i have not in fact attacked
but the history of cdn publicly hating on me in w75 began with me posting something derogatory about his mate, to which i publicly apologize to mrpotatoed
i did not mean to speak ill of him, i have nothing against him nobling a bunch of barbs in my area to establish a backline in anticipation for the situation he finds himself in today
i nobled some barbs myself this world
its never sexy, but sometimes you need to
i had wanted to explain for a very long time why i did something so ugly, i had a top 10 player nobling barbs in my area and had 100% iron bonuses bordering my own villages
he is the reason, i'm sorry he is the reason, from what i have seen of him, i like him tbh
cdn, while hating on me in defense of his mate, was short with me in game even before that, leading me to believe he had issue with me before that, but what issue i have no idea, cuz i never gave him a reason
maybe it is my ego? that would be ironic considering his own :icon_neutral:[/spoil]
His Airness.

[spoil]i have seen in other forums, idr which or what was said, but i seem to recall us being at odds? idk him, he does not know me, even if he is jet.teh.hawk
his history of hating on me in w75 began in this thread iirc, so i assume he is Norse and took offense to a post he saw as attacking his tribe, which it was again not meant to be
he is right, i have posted no reports, olly had me very tempted, i even warned him i would be posting our mail, but i do not plan to now
the purpose of this thread is not to flame Norse, certainly not the Norse i have been exchanging blows with, or the ones i could be exchanging blows with, like mrpotatoed
but it was the Norse close to me who necessitated this thread, because it was give ammo to haters to claim i was rimmed
sorry like mrpotatoed was the reason for me nobling the barbs, his mates in that area are the reason for this thread, they attacked ME!, that is why they are listed as Side 1, i did not attack any of them until they individually tried to turn my blue dots red
but i have no desire to flame any of them, perhaps cuz not 1 is posting here trying to flame me?
they created the need for the thread, but i do not wish to flame them, and they apparently do not wish to flame me
if there were no haters, there would be no need for this thread, but somebody was going to claim i was rimmed
in fact the stats will reflect me losing more villages to Norse, but as i said earlier, none of us would claim the stats represent the reality
the haters would only see this though, unless i posted reports and mail, or made this thread and invited the Norse players i am fighting (and anybody else who is nobling my villages) to claim that they took a village from me
i am glad none have posted, the purpose of this thread has been fulfilled, i do not need to post reports or mail, and i never wanted to flame them or Norse
they did what made sense for them, attacking my inactive mate, and it forced my hand
if hisairness wants reports, he can ask his mates for them[/spoil]
immunesoul history of w75 hating likewise began in this thread which immune no doubt saw as an attack on his tribe, but while we do not know each other well at all, we are certainly not strangers as his post implies, but we will get to the actual posts another time

heartlessfool history of hating on me began in this thread as well, despite the fact i never provoked him, even stood up for him at his lowest point in w75 when everybody was hating on him and counting him out, i had backed him up a number of times prior to that, he is not Norse, and his post made no sense since i am "up" in the "war stats"
i have no idea what is up with his weak attempt at a flame, but he seems to be somebody who acts on whim, rather than thinking things through, which means he is susceptible to being a sheep himself, as evidenced in this thread

asderf200 history of hating on me began when i did something you rarely see me do, post something to embarrass somebody who has never publicly hated on me
[spoil]there is no history of me hating on anybody in these forums who did not first hate on me, except maybe faaaaaark, idr how that started exactly
i recall talking to nauz in my personal chat, then he posted that thread about faaaaark in general discussion, where because i had nothing against faaaaaark at the time, apologized to him and tried, successfully i might add, to redirect the hate from the thread to myself
after that i expressed disappointment to learn fart was a family, so i probably started that 1 :icon_redface:
but families, when done by premades instead of rim newbs, destroys the game

but we are speaking of asder, who posted that he defended better than an account his own leadership claimed was 100% inactive
idk asder, he had never hated on me, he just recently seems to have begun posting in w75 forums
i tried to make up for it in the rate the player thread by pointing out what had happened
this guy began posting when he became "significant"
apparently he is norse frontline with 333 and maybe he did a hell of a job when he was opped
he thought he did pretty well and wanted somebody to acknowledge it, but i could not be arsed to try to figure it out, so i asked somebody who might have an easier job decyphering what happened tell him he did a good job
i assume he did in fact, relative to his time spent playing tw at least, he did get an invite to Norse and they do not issue many, though he comes across as a newer player by asking for confirmation that he has done well and only recently posting
now he sees me posting war stats against his tribe
i get why he is here hating[/spoil]
BGeorge3 is a sheep and hater from way back when i first joined this world, so ofc you all love him, who doesn't love sheep or anybody who hates on me? which prevents him from seeing what a tool he is
once i tried to help him with his blog, which is a perfect example
the blog was pathetic tbh, but he was the guy offered who offered to do the blog, and he was popular with the masses (btw bg, when you speak of the majority in the forums, you speak of idiots and assholes) and every time in every world when somebody steps up and offers to do a blog, the masses post and say how great it was, no matter how bad it sucked, that is part of the nature of the forums, check the records
i never posted to his thread since i could not honestly say his blog was any good, but i did offer to help with it, despite him being a hater, he struck me as basically a decent guy, who like many, was vying for acceptance, but wanted to be on the right side as well
he had other offers of help from more popular folks who told him his blog did not need improvement, but there is no new issue and here he is hating on me :icon_cry:

somebody give bg a hug?[/spoil]
i will reply to the actual comments another time

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115697

Lol, you take every post not praising you at hate, we have to walk on eggshells around you because you claim haters to defend your ego.

*cue hater ^^^*

Deleted User - 4669627

the only post in that list that could be conceived as neutral would be asder's, the rest were clearly insulting :icon_rolleyes:
but even his obviously meant as such

DeletedUser115697

not really, 2 of them were saying your account and war was not significant, which is true. this does not have an effect on world events, not a post in the norse forum, a CM or any talk from dukes about you.

The post by heartlessfool was talking about Power Ranger Green, not you. I don't see any hate on this post, you are manufacturing it yourself.

DeletedUser113867

I wasn't hating on you Shahyd, i made passing joke of the fact you were quitting and Power Ranger Green losing many villages.

Also was a troll to Power Ranger Blue for not seeing the fact you pointed out your anthills in the stats.

Last edited by a moderator:

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

[spoil]
[/spoil]

:D No. I had never met you before w75. I haven't hated on you. I simply told you that you talk to yourself too much about things that people really don't care about (cue pointless argument). I also said the thread was bad, because it is. It's just another thread about you talking about yourself.

to see insults that are not even subtly implied but stated outright :lol:

Implied insults and outright insults? A
sderf's post is sarcasm, the others are opinions. If you're offended, it's your own fault

Last edited:

DeletedUser56076

Even that this thread does not contribute in any way shape or form to the outcome of w75, it sure is the most active thread in the forum now :lol:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
^^ Norse

^^ i presume Norse? idk him he does not know me. his profile says "Jet/Jules" is that jet.teh.hawk?

^^ Norse

^^ not Norse, somebody i stuck up for once when everybody was hating on him in fact, now he tries to hate on me without provocation or basis, but we will get back to the post themselves

^^ Norse

[/spoil]
the history of hating from the haters of this thread...

[spoil]
ThatCDNGuy recently began hating with a reply to a post in another thread...
[spoil][spoil]

[/spoil]
the hating began in a post where i mentioned his mate mrpotatoed in regards to nobling barbs
fyi, i meant no disrespect to mrpotatoed, we have talked quite a bit this world, i have nothing against him, he has nothing against me, apparently
and he has bordered me a long time now, yet is the only Norse mate near who never sent an attack at me, the only Norse mate near enough for me to attack who i have not in fact attacked
but the history of cdn publicly hating on me in w75 began with me posting something derogatory about his mate, to which i publicly apologize to mrpotatoed
i did not mean to speak ill of him, i have nothing against him nobling a bunch of barbs in my area to establish a backline in anticipation for the situation he finds himself in today
i nobled some barbs myself this world
its never sexy, but sometimes you need to
i had wanted to explain for a very long time why i did something so ugly, i had a top 10 player nobling barbs in my area and had 100% iron bonuses bordering my own villages
he is the reason, i'm sorry he is the reason, from what i have seen of him, i like him tbh
cdn, while hating on me in defense of his mate, was short with me in game even before that, leading me to believe he had issue with me before that, but what issue i have no idea, cuz i never gave him a reason
maybe it is my ego? that would be ironic considering his own :icon_neutral:[/spoil]
His Airness.

[spoil]i have seen in other forums, idr which or what was said, but i seem to recall us being at odds? idk him, he does not know me, even if he is jet.teh.hawk
his history of hating on me in w75 began in this thread iirc, so i assume he is Norse and took offense to a post he saw as attacking his tribe, which it was again not meant to be
he is right, i have posted no reports, olly had me very tempted, i even warned him i would be posting our mail, but i do not plan to now
the purpose of this thread is not to flame Norse, certainly not the Norse i have been exchanging blows with, or the ones i could be exchanging blows with, like mrpotatoed
but it was the Norse close to me who necessitated this thread, because it was give ammo to haters to claim i was rimmed
sorry like mrpotatoed was the reason for me nobling the barbs, his mates in that area are the reason for this thread, they attacked ME!, that is why they are listed as Side 1, i did not attack any of them until they individually tried to turn my blue dots red
but i have no desire to flame any of them, perhaps cuz not 1 is posting here trying to flame me?
they created the need for the thread, but i do not wish to flame them, and they apparently do not wish to flame me
if there were no haters, there would be no need for this thread, but somebody was going to claim i was rimmed
in fact the stats will reflect me losing more villages to Norse, but as i said earlier, none of us would claim the stats represent the reality
the haters would only see this though, unless i posted reports and mail, or made this thread and invited the Norse players i am fighting (and anybody else who is nobling my villages) to claim that they took a village from me
i am glad none have posted, the purpose of this thread has been fulfilled, i do not need to post reports or mail, and i never wanted to flame them or Norse
they did what made sense for them, attacking my inactive mate, and it forced my hand
if hisairness wants reports, he can ask his mates for them[/spoil]
immunesoul history of w75 hating likewise began in this thread which immune no doubt saw as an attack on his tribe, but while we do not know each other well at all, we are certainly not strangers as his post implies, but we will get to the actual posts another time

heartlessfool history of hating on me began in this thread as well, despite the fact i never provoked him, even stood up for him at his lowest point in w75 when everybody was hating on him and counting him out, i had backed him up a number of times prior to that, he is not Norse, and his post made no sense since i am "up" in the "war stats"
i have no idea what is up with his weak attempt at a flame, but he seems to be somebody who acts on whim, rather than thinking things through, which means he is susceptible to being a sheep himself, as evidenced in this thread

asderf200 history of hating on me began when i did something you rarely see me do, post something to embarrass somebody who has never publicly hated on me
[spoil]there is no history of me hating on anybody in these forums who did not first hate on me, except maybe faaaaaark, idr how that started exactly
i recall talking to nauz in my personal chat, then he posted that thread about faaaaark in general discussion, where because i had nothing against faaaaaark at the time, apologized to him and tried, successfully i might add, to redirect the hate from the thread to myself
after that i expressed disappointment to learn fart was a family, so i probably started that 1 :icon_redface:
but families, when done by premades instead of rim newbs, destroys the game

but we are speaking of asder, who posted that he defended better than an account his own leadership claimed was 100% inactive
idk asder, he had never hated on me, he just recently seems to have begun posting in w75 forums
i tried to make up for it in the rate the player thread by pointing out what had happened
this guy began posting when he became "significant"
apparently he is norse frontline with 333 and maybe he did a hell of a job when he was opped
he thought he did pretty well and wanted somebody to acknowledge it, but i could not be arsed to try to figure it out, so i asked somebody who might have an easier job decyphering what happened tell him he did a good job
i assume he did in fact, relative to his time spent playing tw at least, he did get an invite to Norse and they do not issue many, though he comes across as a newer player by asking for confirmation that he has done well and only recently posting
now he sees me posting war stats against his tribe
i get why he is here hating[/spoil]
BGeorge3 is a sheep and hater from way back when i first joined this world, so ofc you all love him, who doesn't love sheep or anybody who hates on me? which prevents him from seeing what a tool he is
once i tried to help him with his blog, which is a perfect example
the blog was pathetic tbh, but he was the guy offered who offered to do the blog, and he was popular with the masses (btw bg, when you speak of the majority in the forums, you speak of idiots and assholes) and every time in every world when somebody steps up and offers to do a blog, the masses post and say how great it was, no matter how bad it sucked, that is part of the nature of the forums, check the records
i never posted to his thread since i could not honestly say his blog was any good, but i did offer to help with it, despite him being a hater, he struck me as basically a decent guy, who like many, was vying for acceptance, but wanted to be on the right side as well
he had other offers of help from more popular folks who told him his blog did not need improvement, but there is no new issue and here he is hating on me :icon_cry:

somebody give bg a hug?[/spoil]
i will reply to the actual comments another time

Aww man, everyone's just a hater. A shame no one asked for your whinny life story on haters.

scarlet ash

I am closing this thread as it appears to now only serve purpose for flaming with little content to be offered passed that. If anyone wishes the thread to be reopened please message me with the reason you believe it should.

Thank you,
scarlet ash.

Status
Not open for further replies.