Last enemy village is gone.

DeletedUser40462

Does anyone else notice a recurring theme? That Wolfhunt is accused of backstabbing multiple times, by multiple people, on multiple occasions? I guess if it quacks like a duck…

yea, well if it quits like a sissy...

as far as Assasin Strike goes, did not see youre name on the list of players at the end either. still had my original vill i started the game with, and had attacks going out when the server shut down. apoc was twa-n3 when i joined and they were7th or so then. they won the world. anybodys opinion on that...is just that an opinion. and :icon_razz: to you otherwise.

DeletedUser

Apoc did not win the world

World 18 (11 Viewing)
World won by Apoc

TW gave the world to Apoc

Way to give credit to those who were in Apoc with you

don't you see that I am the one who ended the world by quitting?

:icon_eek: I thought the red dots had to be killed.

TW saw that you could no longer hold it together

I am the one who ended the world

TW gave the world to Apoc

Holy contradictions Batman!!!

DeletedUser

@ Friarstale: Firstly, when the removal of socolofi first began everyone had a choice on where they stood. Nobody was forced to remain with us. You could of left and joined Apoc-N and fought with them. One or two did... of course they were removed but at least they stood by their convictions. Not only did you noble Apoc-N but you nobled the guy you claim was backstabbed. So isn't that backstabbing?

Secondly, if we are to believe that Wolf was such a bad leader then why didn't you or any others ask that he step down or be demoted. A leader will always have those that don't like or agree with him. I personally have disagreed with a few of his decisions. You seem to place much of the blame on Wolfhunt. Yet when the decision was made to launch on Socolofi it was the entire Apoc leadership, including myself, who voted for this action.

Apoc was always a tribe run by decisions of the Dukes and Barons. So your suggestion of Wolfhunt acting alone and blaming him for all of this is not only insane but goes against everything Apoc has ever done.

So, in retrospect lets get this straight….you call it backstabbing but yet you partook in the actions of this so called "backstabbing" . Wouldn't this make you a "backstabber"? Your participation would suggest that you agreed with this course of action. If you were against it then you would not have nobled Apoc-N, you would have joined them. You can call this backstabbing but the rest of the Apoc leadership saw this as a necessary move.

In your eyes Zain, davidemah, Ou1ncy, and MeChicks are all backstabbers. Hmmm, I am glad you were never in Apoc-F.

DeletedUser54047

Not only did you noble Apoc-N but you nobled the guy you claim was backstabbed. So isn't that backstabbing?.

Yes, I, too, stabbed Soco in the back.

Secondly, if we are to believe that Wolf was such a bad leader then why didn't you or any others ask that he step down or be demoted.

I posted my thoughts in the tribal forum, and my posts were removed.

Apoc was always a tribe run by decisions of the Dukes and Barons. So your suggestion of Wolfhunt acting alone and blaming him for all of this is not only insane but goes against everything Apoc has ever done.

I'm replying to wolfhunt1 predominantly because he started this thread, and because he is the barb nobling whiner.

In your eyes Zain, davidemah, Ou1ncy, and MeChicks are all backstabbers. Hmmm, I am glad you were never in Apoc-F.

Yes, we all stabbed Soco in the back, didn't we?.

DeletedUser

I posted my thoughts in the tribal forum, and my posts were removed.
Your post wasn't removed. Your post was moved because it was inflammatory and insulting. If done in a constructive way it probably would have stayed there. The forum is not a place to call out a member of the tribe let alone the Duke, you do that via mail...communication is they key not hostility

I'm replying to wolfhunt1 predominantly because he started this thread, and because he is the barb nobling whiner
The only one i’ve seen whining is you. He posted a simple post here and you come and post your rubbish. If that is what you think Wolf is then so be it, you are entitled to your opinion. In my opinion and a lot of others he did more for Apoc than you or anyone. It sounds to me like you are whining because you don't like him which is fair enough. However, you could of made your stand against him when you had your opportunity, when you left the tribe... but you didnt.

Yes,we all stabbed Soco in the back, didn't we?
In your opinion yes. In the opinion of the leadership of all of Apoc it was a decision that was made and was very long in the making. Socolofi committed numerous offenses against Apoc by attacking and nobling them with enemy accounts. That is backstabbing! What we did was justice.

DeletedUser54047

He posted a simple post here and you come and post your rubbish.
I posted the real story behind the closing of W18.
The world didn't close, it fell apart.

Socolofi committed numerous offenses against Apoc by attacking and nobling them with enemy accounts. That is backstabbing! What we did was justice.
Gosh, when did he do that?
And when was he attacked for it?
Justice delayed is justice denied.
If you had acted when it happened, you'd sound more reasonable now, and there would be a lot more Apoc members left to enjoy the victory.

DeletedUser

I posted the real story behind the closing of W18.

I am the one who ended the world

My support ticket asked for a one-tribe victory.

I am sure those in BA and Apoc-F would be happy to know you wanted them killed off to get your one tribe victory.

We have stated numerous times we would not attack BA and Apoc-F. So if you wanted a one tribe victory you are the one who would be willing to backstab all of those who helped us get there. Talk about being a hypocrite.

yeah, no big deal, right Apoc?

Does anyone else notice a recurring theme?

Wolfhunt, I did not back down from you and everyone knows it.

You cried and left Apoc. You knew what would happen to you if you stayed out of Apoc. You would have been destroyed.

Standing up to me? If you had the guts to do that you would have stayed out of Apoc. You didn't have the gonads to do that.

Two of the ladies politely asked me to come back, and so I came back.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Be destroyed or come back for 500 PA. Resting on your laurels much?

DeletedUser54047

Be destroyed or come back for 500 PA.

yes, that was it
but it was also
please don't make us kill you, it would take another 3 months

rumor has it that Soco still had quite a bit of Defense in that last village

DeletedUser

:icon_surprised: 3 months... are you serious? maybe if you stepped into the twilight zone. but this is TW.... so I would have to say... In your dreams!!!

DeletedUser

The only thing that slowed down taking Soco was accounts hiding in Apoc supporting him, and travel time for nukes. Among the supporters included Silwer, and presumably you. It takes a while to turn an offense from one part of the world to the other. I had about 10 nukes within 3 Ks of him originally.

50% morale and multi-million point supporters doesn't equal skill except in the sense of either multi-accounting or convincing other people to delay the inevitable.

As a side note, when we took his last village it had nearly 3000 incoming nukes - and there were quite a few longer range nukes to launch. He'd already surpassed top ODD solely on support from others hiding in the tribe. Frankly, I'm surprised folks who earned it aren't pissed - like Emmanuel who subsisted on his own D or support from their own tribe.

As to the point of "why didn't we punish him when the bad acts happened?" - You'll find that the response has been escalating. See Wolfhunt's mail for what happened when he was playing another account and nobling Apoc. After stacking villages against the claimant, it was a short period of time before he was booted.

DeletedUser67005

Your assumptions that RKN was boxed in and we would turn on TWA were very untrue.

I never assumed this. I knew that RKN would never risk having to fight, even an opponent such as TWA. Me, among others, knew that you would merge, or at the very least form an alliance. While you were adding more branches of the Apoc Alphabet, MM, S, GoC, AoO, INF, UAN (the list goes on) were fighting to dominate their territory. Of course you would have the advantage, because you took the easy route and allied your true threat, TWA (if you could even call them a threat).

DeletedUser

I never assumed this. I knew that RKN would never risk having to fight, even an opponent such as TWA. Me, among others, knew that you would merge, or at the very least form an alliance. While you were adding more branches of the Apoc Alphabet, MM, S, GoC, AoO, INF, UAN (the list goes on) were fighting to dominate their territory. Of course you would have the advantage, because you took the easy route and allied your true threat, TWA (if you could even call them a threat).

I don't think you will ever get it and I am not saying that as an insult.

The majority of the world expected RKN and TWA to go to war. That is a main reason why Slupmi messaged me to see if we were willing to attack TWA. I played along with him and got a lot of good information about it. Zurtle was the one who told me I should go along with it and I gave everyone the information I got from him. RKN-C engaged Legion on numerous front just as TWA did. We pushed into K52 and 53 and then started pushing south. If you think RKN-C never fought then you need to go back and look at the maps.

It was never about TWA or RKN being a threat to each other. We knew it was not going to happen and we made plans to make sure it happened. There were many different avenues for us to attack and we did it.

If you really think what we did was easy then you are sadly mistaken. We fought our way from the rim to the other rim. We took out Legion and anyone else who was in our way. We had a superior strategy in doing it. The red dots missed numerous chances to disrupt our progress.

You fought between each other instead of seeing the real danger. When we went to war with FEAR you failed to seize control of that opportunity. When Snake and Cal went rogue you failed to seize that opportunity. You had your chances to make the world interesting but each time it presented itself your leaders failed to make a move. They were more worried about each other.

That in itself is a major reason Apoc walked across the map once Legion was gone. The leadership in Apoc/BA had plans and moved on them. We didn't get bogged down fighting each other like MM/INF/S did. The leadership on an individual might have been good but as a group it was poor and weak.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I was having a read of this world as it had the end via the a group of tribes option.

From what is in the thread it looks like TW had a change of rules is that correct?

This was what they said in the announcements:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=216889

Please tell me they did not just up & end / change things when there was still an option for it to go on. Is that not a very cheap way / even robbing the players of victory even.

I know after a couple of years for the plug to be pulled from under me would be far from nice.

On another subject are you happy to have ended the world as a family or are questions still being asked if a last tribe standing option should maybe of happened?

Cheers
Busa

DeletedUser

I don't think you will ever get it and I am not saying that as an insult.

The majority of the world expected RKN and TWA to go to war. That is a main reason why Slupmi messaged me to see if we were willing to attack TWA. I played along with him and got a lot of good information about it. Zurtle was the one who told me I should go along with it and I gave everyone the information I got from him. RKN-C engaged Legion on numerous front just as TWA did. We pushed into K52 and 53 and then started pushing south. If you think RKN-C never fought then you need to go back and look at the maps.

It was never about TWA or RKN being a threat to each other. We knew it was not going to happen and we made plans to make sure it happened. There were many different avenues for us to attack and we did it.

If you really think what we did was easy then you are sadly mistaken. We fought our way from the rim to the other rim. We took out Legion and anyone else who was in our way. We had a superior strategy in doing it. The red dots missed numerous chances to disrupt our progress.

You fought between each other instead of seeing the real danger. When we went to war with FEAR you failed to seize control of that opportunity. When Snake and Cal went rogue you failed to seize that opportunity. You had your chances to make the world interesting but each time it presented itself your leaders failed to make a move. They were more worried about each other.

That in itself is a major reason Apoc walked across the map once Legion was gone. The leadership in Apoc/BA had plans and moved on them. We didn't get bogged down fighting each other like MM/INF/S did. The leadership on an individual might have been good but as a group it was poor and weak.

The majority of the world did NOT expect RKN and TWA to go to war, in fact as you may well recall, I told you that I had a feeling that you guys would be merging before it even happened. You were surprised that my guess was spot on although with your mass alliance and mass recruiting, it was a very predictable next step in my eyes. Slupmi was trying to make the war happen because he was hoping he could build on the discontent within the UA Alliance.

The UA/Apoc didn't fight their way from rim to rim, they allied and recruited across and that's why you see now that even in 'victory' there is no such thing as friendship nor loyalty. The only 'fighting' you do is when it is the whole alliance against one player and even then it takes you months (and a lot of help from admin) to clear them. Friarstale had a very legitimate point in that if he had not gone back to Apoc, there is no way you were going to clear him any time soon. He would have had friends that supported him and then you would have had to kick them out one at a time because you are too gutless to have a real fight.

The Alliance was like a bad pre-arranged marriage. On the outside you tried to pretend to be happy but there were a lot of internal struggles and resentment. No matter how hard you try to cover that up, it always leaks out. You call those guys like Alf and Friars cowards coz they wouldn't leave Apoc to fight. I say that you are the bigger coward coz you could have kicked out all the 'refugees' and 'indecent people' and fought the ones you gossiped about but you chose to let them fly the same banner you were carrying. You sold yourself like a cheap $2 h**ker. Why? Because you are incapable of playing a war game. You don't know how to fight. You never got the chance to learn because you surrounded yourself with a 1000+ member meatshield the second you could. You are not the only one. All the Apoc leaders were in agreement for that very same reason.

We all knew that the UA was a huge alliance that was never going to go away but we chose to not join that alliance because we actually liked a good fight in the east. We fought hard for all the territory we gained. Yes, RL took away a lot of our great players but I am very proud to have 'lost' this world amongst these guys. Nobody was in -MM- because of an agenda and that's why when you see -MM- players post here, it is always memories of good times and friendship as well as an impressive fighting unit.

You pieced together an alliance so that you could win. You wrote to admins for months saying how devoted Apoc/BA were to each other so that you would force them to close W18 early. People from other worlds made fun of the remaining 4 tribe alliance but you insisted that you would never fight your 'brothers' and that you had finished the way you had wanted to. Then we see that Apoc-N is turned against for things soco did 2 years ago that you all knew about 2 years ago. You turned on him when he had no more use within the alliance. Then we see fights between members in Apoc and BA because really there is no love lost there. Again, they are just a convenient little meatshield for you. Then even when the world has ended, instead of happy posts, all I see is b*tching from leadership because truly, you have never valued your members. You were never a true tribe. You used everyone for selfish means and in the end, after all your conniving and planning and hugging and recruiting, you still didn't get to finish the way you wanted to - you will forever be left hanging. Morthy got to have the last laugh. Hope it was worth the 3 years :)

DeletedUser

all i see is a bunch of numbnuts arguing about a stupid game on the internet , dont you all have lives ..

Im more pissed because i was promised PA and i still have not seen it yet ...

This cracked me up because you are accusing people of having no lives coz they are arguing over an internet game but then the reason YOU are pissed off is because there was a delay in you getting PA for the same "stupid game on the internet". LMAO