Last enemy village is gone.

DeletedUser

The last red dot has been nobled.

Time to shut it down.

To the trolls. Keep posting your funny stuff. It does give me a certain amount of joy to know you are not part of the end.

DeletedUser67005

To Wolfhunt. Keep posting about your glorious victory. It does give me a certain amount of joy that you had no chance of winning if MM hadn't handed you the victory on a silver platter by splitting up. (which had nothing to do with you guys)

Trust me, I'm happy to not be playing in a world with you in it. It lessens the corruption of a world by at least half.

DeletedUser

I think what the best part of all of this is the fact that all of you who hate Apoc still come in and post about how you would have beat us.

You have no facts to base this upon. All you have is what you think which is not what will win a world. As I have said before. Was MM a good tribe? Yes. Did they have what it took to win? No because they couldn't stand the test of time.

DeletedUser

Wow I just noticed a family tribe won a world, this is a embarrassing moment for TW and the human race, oh well, to the next world, 3 or so years of your life wasted and for what! :L Yea I trolled!

DeletedUser

Wow I just noticed a family tribe won a world, this is a embarrassing moment for TW and the human race, oh well, to the next world, 3 or so years of your life wasted and for what! :L Yea I trolled!

You have missed the most important thing. We played the game we wanted to and won it how we wanted to. We did it on our own terms. We had a plan in place and used it to our advantage. We won and that is the bottom line.

Troll all you want but this world is over.

DeletedUser

congratulations, family or not you won your world and it looks like you had the most villages out of any to win a world.

DeletedUser

congratulations, family or not you won your world and it looks like you had the most villages out of any to win a world.

hope that you are sarcastic...

------------------------------------------W12-------------------------------------------
Our congratulations go out to the tribe of DNY and their members who today have successfully won World 12 by conquering all opposition.
DNY finished the world with a total of 934.590.164 points, 92755 villages and 61 members.

------------------------------------------W27-------------------------------------------
Our congratulations go out to the tribe of Shadow and their members who today have successfully won World 27 by conquering all opposition.
Shadow finished the world with a total of 235,092,174 points, 24,708 villages and 44 members.

------------------------------------------W18-------------------------------------------
Our congratulations go out to the tribe of Apoc and their members who today have successfully won World 18 by forming an alliance with [BA] and Apoc-F and eliminating all other players.
Apoc finished the world with a total of 667,019,385 points, 68,056 villages and 89 members.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so not, they have not won the world with the more number of villages...

btw congrats (sincerly) to all the 3 tribes for let us known there is another possibility to win a world.

chapeu

DeletedUser

Well done on winning world 12, but please stop trolling threads as soon as they win a world to try and make yourself look better.

This world was an alliance between Apoc F. and [BA]

Apoc Fam. on their own had 86,699 villages and [BA] had 29,252 villages, in total they have won this world with 115,951 villages which is greater than world 27 and it is also greater than world 12.

Congratulations Apoc and [BA] we'll leave it at that :)

(sham message me if you have anything to say so not to ruin another worlds forums)

DeletedUser

I think forming an alliance to win a world ruins the world for everybody but for no one more than the winning tribe. Wouldn't you guys have rather killed every non-Apoc tribe and called it win after that?

[BA] is either family to Apoc or is not and should be destroyed to be assimilated into the family THEN close the world. Eh, your world, you guys run it how you like...

DeletedUser

I think forming an alliance to win a world ruins the world for everybody but for no one more than the winning tribe. Wouldn't you guys have rather killed every non-Apoc tribe and called it win after that?

[BA] is either family to Apoc or is not and should be destroyed to be assimilated into the family THEN close the world. Eh, your world, you guys run it how you like...

We set out from the start of the game to win this world the way we wanted to. The alliance we had with BA was from the beginning of the world. It was not made at the end. That is the big difference.

We won it with our friends. We had a few malcontents like Socolofi who made dumb choices and a few choices that cost him a lot of villages that we had to remove though.

The last few months I would estimate we had only 50 true active players.

DeletedUser83060

In my opinion, you hugged your way to victory, and therefore this entire world was a waste of time for everyone who played it. You made an alliance to win the world, how "war" like.

Congrats on being the laughing stock of the Tribal Wars community.

:icon_cry:

Wow I just noticed a family tribe won a world, this is a embarrassing moment for TW and the human race,
EXACTLY!

DeletedUser

In my opinion, you hugged your way to victory, and therefore this entire world was a waste of time for everyone who played it. You made an alliance to win the world, how "war" like.

Congrats on being the laughing stock of the Tribal Wars community.

:icon_cry:

EXACTLY!

Your opinion doesn't matter. We won this world the way we wanted to and we did it our way. You can claim we hugged you can claim anything you want but our world ended the way we wanted it to.

We could have easily of nobled the inactives in our tribes and probably could have made one tribe but why should we waste our time doing that? Those were players who got us here and just because they are not as active as they once were was no reason to noble them.

DeletedUser

Congrats to APOC for winning the world and lasting as long as they did. Not easy to keep a tribe together, let alone that number of members.

Will, in its day -MM- was a great tribe but no, they couldnt stand the test of time. APOC set out to win the world and they did. Zain did an amazing job as I am sure all the leaders did :)

DeletedUser

Apoc won the day they merged all together. this is just a late congratulation. because they out numbered us way to much from the merge. reminds me of the mongols in medieval total war 2.

world 18 had to be the worsed boring world I have been in. it was good at start but when apoc formed it was just boring from then and no point in playing. because merging 3/4 of the world just to win the world was just utterly stupid. from then when they formed I knew it was over. it was pretty one sided. for every nuke we have they had 5. for every defence we had they had 10. so really it was a one way show.

but anyway glad its done. because you where noobs anyway. took you ages to take out my villages. when I was the last man in my tribe. and it cost you alot of troops. at the end sure it doesn't matter. due to you won the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

but that is a good idea I might do that in world 19 or 21 get all the tribes to merge just to win a world. NOT. no way, it just be boring.

DeletedUser

world 18 had to be the worsed boring world I have been in. it was good at start but when apoc formed it was just boring from then and no point in playing. because merging 3/4 of the world just to win the world was just utterly stupid. from then when they formed I knew it was over. it was pretty one sided. for every nuke we have they had 5. for every defence we had they had 10. so really it was a one way show.

When we created Apoc the numbers of members were almost identical to what we were fighting. MM, INF, S, TS, and a few other tribes. It has been shown quite a few times throughout this board. We stuck together. If the tribes we were facing would have stuck together it would have been interesting.

@joann....I have always said MM was a good tribe. I will never say anything other than that about MM. The only thing I have said is MM didn't stand the test of time like Apoc has. The one thing we had about leadership was we had a lot of people who helped out each other. This was the great thing about Apoc. In Apoc-D we had Davidemah, Zain, Andrew Done, and myself who shouldered the loads together.

Apoc-C had MeChicks, Masterfool101, notverygeordie, and a lot of great barons to help out.

Apoc-F...well they had Jackie Barry and a few other dukes who came and went.

INF had a great chance to make a major move late in the game when Snake and Cal went rogue. This was a golden opportunity for them. They could have easily of destroyed Socolofi and his band of sat accounts. Thus the opportunity was lost when Cattle deleted after declaring war on Apoc. They left their friends in shambles and let us walk all the way into K99.

DeletedUser54047

Apoc did not win the world
TW gave the world to Apoc

Apoc would have won the world in October 2010, but instead they dragged it out another 3 months by stabbing Socolofi in the back

You should have read the posts about how Soco would come back from Trick or Treating with his kids and be shocked to see all the incoming

between his friends and his controlled accounts, Soco held off the backstabbers for 3 months, then TW stepped in and stripped him of all remaining support, so that Wolfhunt1 could sit on the remaining 2 villages for another 3 days, then finally end the world

well done?

judge for yourselves

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ROFL you true nature has now shown to all of Apoc/BA.

Last time I checked the forums it said Apoc was the victors. You got 500 PA points out of the victory.

What I find so funny about you friar is how you fooled so many in Apoc thinking you were this semi decent guy. The facts were there to remove Socolofi. It just so happened that you were not amongst the leadership to decide. You have been nothing more than a follower your entire life in TW. Your grand illusion of us backstabbing are in the minds of you and a few others.

You cried and left Apoc. You knew what would happen to you if you stayed out of Apoc. You would have been destroyed. Yet you came back. I sure as heck wasn't sending the invite.

So let me get this right. In your own words "between his friends and his controlled accounts". I guess your approving of his actions that resulted in how the world ended show what you really are.

Did I sit on those 2 villages? Yes I did. I wanted it to be Zain who nobled the last red dot but he said to end it so I took them both. Yes, I waited until all other villages were gone....and they were not Soco villas but an account he controlled.

You should have stood up for yourself and stayed out of Apoc. You could have joined Socolofi and his band of proxies. I would have glady of taken you out of the area you were around me.

The best part of all of this is you run your mouth after the world is closed. You and many others didn't have the courage to do it when the world was active. This goes to all those who sent support to Soco as well. You run your mouth about many things you don't have a clue about. In the end friar, you described yourself as a miserable old man. I as well as many others in Apoc have now seen the true you. But those in Apoc-C told me all about you and your many bottles of whine.

Such a shame you waited until the end to come out like this....would have been fun to watch you squirm when Apoc and BA nobled you...especially merritt who would have wiped you out.

DeletedUser67005

I have always said MM was a good tribe. I will never say anything other than that about MM. The only thing I have said is MM didn't stand the test of time like Apoc has.

Oh? I seem to remember you saying that MM was nothing more than "A glorified frontrunner" in the arguments of the past.

When we created Apoc the numbers of members were almost identical to what we were fighting. MM, INF, S, TS, and a few other tribes.

What you seem to not be understanding is that Apoc was a family alliance, all with players fighting on the same side, coordinating attacks together, and so on. MM was not a family, nor was INF or S (in the latter stages, of course) T~S, whoever. You could argue that the MM/INF merge created a family, but that was later on when it was clear who was going to win anyway.

My point is, although you were facing what seemed an equal amount of opponents, your opponents were also fighting amongst themselves. Your opponents were not coordinating attacks together against Apoc. They were all fighting their own battles with little to no support from each other. (Of course MM and INF supported each other later on)

Now if MM had allied INF, S, TS, GoC, and whoever, then the outcome of the world would be far different. You still may have possibly won, but you can only imagine how much harder that would have been for you, actually having to fight an equal fight for once.