Last enemy village is gone.

keee

Yes mum.

I just created a new village on W53 to see BA-I there.. Small world ;).

I've been great aye, finished my first year of Bach Commerce/Economics at UQ.

DeletedUser67005

The majority of the world expected RKN and TWA to go to war.

Since when?

If you really think what we did was easy then you are sadly mistaken.

It may not have been easy, but compare it to how MM, S, and others went about. Your way was sure as hell a lot easier if you compare to everyone else.

We fought our way from the rim to the other rim.

Right. How many players did you recruit on the way? Have you forgotten your "war" with FEAR? How do you think you got all those players you had?

You fought between each other instead of seeing the real danger.

Of course we fought eachother, we were right next to eachother. If there is a man with a knife who wants to kill you right next to you and a man with a knife who wants to kill you who is 100 feet away, which one would you be more worried about at the time?

When we went to war with FEAR you failed to seize control of that opportunity. When Snake and Cal went rogue you failed to seize that opportunity.

Your war with FEAR wasn't much of an opportunity. You recruited a lot of them, which made time fly much quicker, and the war as a whole didn't last very long. Snake and Cal also wasn't that much of an opportunity. Both of them deleted pretty much as soon as they went rouge, leaving TF leaderless and in chaos, not to mention that when that happened, MM was gone and PX replaced them. Are you telling me you actually saw PX as a threat? They were disorganized at the time as well. They had some skill, but all was lost already.

The leadership on an individual might have been good but as a group it was poor and weak.

The leadership was great. MM, INF, and ~S~ all had good leadership. When MM and INF were forced to combine leadership, thats where a lot of problems arise. You seem to forget that MM fought INF, and ~S~ for that matter. There was still a lot of bad blood and feuds between players. So, you are right in the sense that when the leadership of the east combined, it was weaker.

DeletedUser

Yes mum.

I just created a new village on W53 to see BA-I there.. Small world ;).

I've been great aye, finished my first year of Bach Commerce/Economics at UQ.

Good to hear :) Btw, that was my first degree too :icon_wink:

I guess they had to go somewhere else now that W18 is finished so that they could continue their recruiting and internalising :lol: I'm sure you could get Baron position if you want it - I think they save something like 200 slots for that :p

DeletedUser

This cracked me up because you are accusing people of having no lives coz they are arguing over an internet game but then the reason YOU are pissed off is because there was a delay in you getting PA for the same "stupid game on the internet". LMAO

Glad to have given you a laugh or 2 ...

:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

You shoulda made your username weasel. :icon_rolleyes:

Dude, Belllsss. I forgot my Skype password. :icon_neutral:
And I can't remember what mail account I used for it. :icon_eek:

D;

DeletedUser

Apoc i own you all :p

Losses against players (21,424 total)
▲#1 lackmanblue 596 conquers 2.78%
#2 Rashelle 545 conquers 2.54%
#3 mblanch 474 conquers 2.21%
#4 Heatseeker54 461 conquers 2.15%
#5 Socolofi 458 conquers 2.14%
#6 Orsio 451 conquers 2.11%
#7 scguillaume 410 conquers 1.91%
#8 cosmo silky 406 conquers 1.9%
#9 dufusut 380 conquers 1.77%
#10 Andrew Done 351 conquers 1.64%
#11 Zain-BA-I 338 conquers 1.58%
#12 MEChicks 267 conquers 1.25%
#13 RussW 264 conquers 1.23%
#14 concrete 245 conquers 1.14%

Half of my caps against apoc happened in the war against them.
All others are likely to have internalled a lot :)

#15 Wolfhunt1 240 conquers 1.12%

Members: Most gains (103,433 total) ▲#1 Zain-BA-I 4,807 conquers 4.65%
#2 davidemah 4,481 conquers 4.33%
#3 Wolfhunt1 3,294 conquers 3.18%
#4 Rashelle 2,889 conquers 2.79%
#5 Orsio 2,838 conquers 2.74%
#6 Andrew Done 2,626 conquers 2.54%
#7 SpecD 2,556 conquers 2.47%
#8 DChicks 2,553 conquers 2.47%
#9 lackmanblue 2,547 conquers 2.46%
#10 concrete 2,256 conquers 2.18%

So wait let me guess i'm 10th nobler for you while i've only been 8 months in apoc while the others were there for over 2years ?

#11 dufusut 2,074 conquers 2.01%
#12 cossack41 2,026 conquers 1.96%
#13 KarenMirkwood 1,843 conquers 1.78%
#14 eamxj13 1,840 conquers 1.78%
#15 RussW 1,822 conquers 1.76%

So I think i have right to say something about this ivictory.

Apoc didnt won the world by skill, but by recruiting and mass hugging.

The other tribes made tactical/diplomatic mistakes : Tribes should have helped legion and gkhan in the core instead of letting them swarmed.

Who allowed to get fear become isolated and surrounded?

Why did MM fought so lang and hard with aggression , instead of backing up aggression against the former BA?
Why did no one ever seriously fought with BA, ( S tried but couldnt handle apoc's pressure) I mean BA was clearly the weak buffer chain for Apoc?

I must congrats zain, david and natasha and a few more, they are actually pro-players and know how to use diplomacy and tactics. Still i regret that they hugged so much and allowed so many noobs to make it till the end.

Also to big use of push accounts, proxy accounts, backstabbing, dishonesty, betrayal, tribe fleeing, tribe merging, made this world a big disappointment for most players. Only those who stare blind at the victory without much "class" ( I mean victory with 3 tribes, and containing over 150noobs) will deny this.

DeletedUser

You shoulda made your username weasel. :icon_rolleyes:

Dude, Belllsss. I forgot my Skype password. :icon_neutral:
And I can't remember what mail account I used for it. :icon_eek:

D;

You silly Shelly, lol. Just make a new one :icon_eek:

@ Concrete : Well said. It's not a surprise at all that you made it to 10th spot in just a few months whilst the others had 2 years on you.

DeletedUser

Apoc i own you all :p

Classy. Remind me again who forced you to accept an invite, and held your hand back from leaving the tribe any time you wanted?
(and 400 barbarians, wow... Way to get a good head-start.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser67005

Thats beside the point, mwet. The stats were very clear.

Randy1

i agree with concrete :)

looking at this world, the map etc.
it gives people the feeling how bad this world was

concrete points it out.

"Also to big use of push accounts, proxy accounts, backstabbing, dishonesty, betrayal, tribe fleeing, tribe merging, made this world a big disappointment for most players. Only those who stare blind at the victory without much "class" ( I mean victory with 3 tribes, and containing over 150 noobs) will deny this."

DeletedUser67005

Randy, thats only half true. It should give people the feeling of how bad the UA that won this world was, not the whole world in general.

DeletedUser

Randy, thats only half true. It should give people the feeling of how bad the UA that won this world was, not the whole world in general.

OMG get over it.... you lost ...........................

where you there at the end...NO

Did the UA have a plan to win W18????

yes ....

Did it ???????

er yes ...................FULL STOP

MOVE ON

DeletedUser

we where out numbered as soon as apoc was formed. soon as my bro seen the map he quited the world. I almost did the same. you can deny apoc. but when you formed I checked the map, you had over 3/4 of the map ba and inf and mm and all the smaller tribes made up that small other quater to make it a whole. unfortunely ba had to lick apoc arse by helping them.
So our tribe fell apart due to most of us leaving and going barb. who wouldn't. like I said my brother left the game when he saw the map, I almost was going. to but I decided to play it out see how far I get. but I guess he wasn't the only one leaving, as in due time I was surrounded my barbs. thats how you got in out back lines, there was so much barbs for us eat up. then when I was surrounded by yous in k89 I holded for quite awhile, and I killed alot of your troops. so I am happy that I got a good fight at the end, even known it was a one way senerio.

someone said in a earlier post the the map was even so it was a fair fight. well I think you should have checked again. because soon as I saw about 5 or 6 apoc tribes in the ranks, I checked the map generator. and it was pretty.
good way to push your victory of the world. alot of people will feel the same way as I do. you got this world easy. but if you had not formed apoc. we would have conquered the world, because our tribe was growing rapidly. we swiped through k99 easy and not just that k. so like I said there was no honor when apoc won the world. it was just greed to win the world. you had the world easy. there was barbs alot of barbs. barbs don't just appear out of the blue, there old members villages. they left. most of them left when apoc formed. so that put the strain even more on us. so it was a one way show. there was no way we could of won this world. and even known apoc had 3/4 of the world, I couldn't believe ba would lick your ass.

DeletedUser

OMG get over it.... you lost ...........................

where you there at the end...NO

Did the UA have a plan to win W18????

yes ....

Did it ???????

er yes ...................FULL STOP

MOVE ON

I am way over it too. but people are entitled to there opinion.

and by the way, it wasn't apoc vs the world, it was the world vs us.

DeletedUser67005

there was no way we could of won this world.

Actually, MM was fully capable of winning this world. May I remind you that Mudge, Super Sweet, and Jethro were the three top ODA players, rivaled at the time only by Zain. All three of those players were in MM. All of those players were forced to leave before the conflict with Apoc Alphabet. MM alone matched UA for the longest time before things went downhill, like Rudegar leaving MIM and forming VST, and then war starting between what was left of MIM and VST. You could say that UA won the world by unfortunate events from MM's point of view.

DeletedUser

@MsBella, The few times I have come to read this forum I have always noticed how you trash Apoc. You call them cowards, backstabbers, liars, and so much more. You claim they are all cowards more than anything and didn't know how to fight. You also say you quit this world. If you were so good and such a great player along with your friends in MM and later that tribe you created at the end why didn't you stick around to fight?

I believe Apoc did hug. But I also notice that was at the start of the world for the most part. Yes they did have some recruits later down the road. You replace players you lose by those from the enemy tribe you are willing to fight for the other side. Replenish your ranks is the key to this world. Did Apoc do this? Yes they did. They had a plan to deal with it. Did you as leader of any of these tribes attempt to do this? If you did then you failed.

There is a saying I always use and have told many people I played with and work with. "There is no shame in failure, there is only shame in quitting." You quit this world. You gave up.

@Assassin, in scrolling through the history of this world I notice you were never much of a player. You seem to be more active on this board than you ever were on the battlefield. Your opinions are slanted, which is to be expected. Your leaders had every chance to recognize what was ahead of them and failed to do so. That is a failure in leadership. A leadership that lost this world. It doesn't matter if they went barb, were rimmed, or quit because they failed. A great leadership team can set aside personal agendas and egos and put what is best of the tribe at the foremost. I am not trying to be a smart @$$ here but facts are facts.

@concrete, First off you are the enemy, then you join Apoc. Nobody forced you to accept the invite. You were being attacked and losing villages and shortly after that it looks like Apoc called off the attacks and you joined them. I am laughing at your comments about your nobling. You had no problems attacking those you once called tribe mates yet you slam Apoc. You very well might be a good player but it seems your comment in another thread about deserving the #3 spot was comical. You deserved it? In looking at the stats and going by the dates you got to #3 by nobling a lot of barbs in K69. You then lost the spot to Wolfhunt1 then he lost it to bcruss. I can see you being upset at losing to her as she turned into a pointwhore at the end of the game...evidence by her massive village average as well as her own free admission.

You lost any claim to say anything because you quit. You deleted because you were not #3. Once again I point to the fact that you got there by barb nobling and you claim you deserve it. Isn't this what you call "taking your toy and going home with it."

According to the stats you are correct in your assessment of BA. They sure seemed like they sat around and did nothing almost this entire world. They look to be the Kings and Queens of cannibalization.

I have seen so many worlds and players claim about proxies, backstabbing, disloyalty, and so on. It is part of the game. If you truly felt so strong about all of this you would not have joined Apoc and you would not have deleted. You would have attacked them. Instead you rode with them down the road until you hit the eject button.

@cutelinga, there were posts in this forum that clearly showed the numbers were even at one point. From my assumption there was this group called the UA that consisted of mainly RKN, BA, and TWA. TWA and RKN merged to create Apoc. So how does this differ? As I have stated earlier, the fault lies in the failure of the leadership in the other tribes to recognize this and combat it. Instead they were more worried about inner fighting and their own backstabbing to confront Apoc. From stats on the world it only shows 4 Apoc tribes and it looks like 2 were active and one was semi active and the other was just dead weight. Your assumption that you would have conquered the world is presumptuous and opinionated. Your own players have even admitted that RL, people quitting, poor leadership cooperation failed that tribe. You can't have it both ways. Their plan to win this world prevailed.

@Assassin, Was MM really capable of winning the world? If you play this game long enough you will learn that the way to win is to beat attrition. Apoc seemed to have planned for that. That is where their leadership showed their prowess. They dealt with it. I am sure they had key losses just like you did. Every world has them. It is how you deal with it that shows the true metal of a winning tribe.

If you thought all these players were cheating and turned them in they would have been banned, yes I am sure some were but proxies are played by both sides.

I am calling all of this from what I see. I have agreed with some of your points as well as some of Apoc's points.

The world is closed and now you have a lot of people from Apoc come crawling out and cry about Apoc did this and Apoc did that and so on. You will have that in every world. We had it on my world when I played there. If people truly were that upset then they could have formed a breakoff tribe long before the end of the world was announced and went to war.

They chose not to do that and the world closed. Now it looks like they approved of what Apoc has been accused of doing but now want to guilty free conscious.

One thing I have noticed about this world is that the majority of Apoc leadership has been absent from posting. I took that approach on my world but we had two players who kept posting.

@Wolfhunt, you did what you did to get through to the end. I don't agree with some of the decisions you made and I can only address you as it seems you are the only one in Apoc leadership who seems to have been singled out for the most part. The one thing I had to laugh about how your own members came out against you when the world was over instead of doing it on the battlefield. A leader will always be second guessed and have those who don't like him, and it looks like you have a few of those.

Seems this world would have been fun to play, based on drama alone, but I couldn't play two worlds.

DeletedUser67005

If you were so good and such a great player along with your friends in MM and later that tribe you created at the end why didn't you stick around to fight?

Bella WAS a great player, anyone who would say otherwise doesn't know what they are talking about. And MM was the best tribe in W18. But players leave. Three players in particular being Mudge, Jethrojavier, and Super Sweet (who were all the best ODA players in W18, along with Zain from the UA, and SS being the duke of MM). Now, MM were just MM, and not Apoc-D, C, W, F, etc... MM had no reinforments, nowhere in which they could replenish their forces, unlink the Apocalypse horde. MM wore themselves down in the end, more so than the UA ever did to them.

@Assassin, in scrolling through the history of this world I notice you were never much of a player.

I wasn't a serious attack/defend player. Though I did enjoy the game, I didn't have the time to invest hours a day into multi-million point accounts. I was more diplomatic, and helped with other leadership activities within AoO.

Your leaders had every chance to recognize what was ahead of them and failed to do so.

Oh, so we had every chance, did we? While UA was allying and recruiting everyone in their path (take FEAR for example, in which they claim they went to war with) MM was fighting (yes, fighting) to dominate their territory. There was Aggression Family, AoO, WarGod, UAN, GoC, LEGION, INF Family... Tons of tribes that warred with eachother. Thats just the way things were in the east. We didn't like eachother, so we fought. RKN and TWA in the west merged to form Apoc, among many other splinter tribes. Thats how they got so large. Sure, UA fought, but compare to how much everyone else did. We were fully aware of what was in the west, but there were no chances, because we still had unfinished business with eachother.

Call that a leadership fail if you must, but what would you have us do? Have MM ally GoC, INF, Aggression, and everyone else for that matter to form an anti-UA? We weren't about to do anything of the sort. Perhaps forming a massive family to counter a massive family was the way to go, but who would actually do that? Would you?

From stats on the world it only shows 4 Apoc tribes and it looks like 2 were active and one was semi active and the other was just dead weight.

There was Apoc-D, C, W, F, N, A, {BA}, and [BA] in the latter formation of the UA. Before that, there was about twenty full active tribes working together in the UA. Thirty-four, if you count semi-active tribes.

Was MM really capable of winning the world? If you play this game long enough you will learn that the way to win is to beat attrition. Apoc seemed to have planned for that. That is where their leadership showed their prowess. They dealt with it. I am sure they had key losses just like you did. Every world has them. It is how you deal with it that shows the true metal of a winning tribe.

Yes, MM was very capable of winning this world. If you had actually followed their history, you would know how good they were. They held rank one ODA for the longest time, before losing it to Apoc-D during the downward spiral era where Rudegar left to form VST, and ~S~ hijacked the MM banner and formed PX. Yes, both Apoc and MM had key losses, which is natural. Apoc did deal with it better, because of their enormous size. Had Apoc been the same size as MM, I'm sure it would have affected them the same, but Apoc had numbers to cushion the blows.

If you thought all these players were cheating and turned them in they would have been banned, yes I am sure some were but proxies are played by both sides.

Yes, there were penalties and bans amongst the UA, but none on MM (that I know of. Then again, I'm not the best person to ask about this.)

The world is closed and now you have a lot of people from Apoc come crawling out and cry about Apoc did this and Apoc did that and so on. You will have that in every world. We had it on my world when I played there. If people truly were that upset then they could have formed a breakoff tribe long before the end of the world was announced and went to war.

I can agree with this. If these people were upset, they should have shown it, but they decided to stay in their safe meatshield.

One thing I have noticed about this world is that the majority of Apoc leadership has been absent from posting. I took that approach on my world but we had two players who kept posting.

I think Wolfhunt is the only one posting, and he's only mildly posting. Andrew Done posted before, but from what I understand, RL circumstances took him away from the game.

The one thing I had to laugh about how your own members came out against you when the world was over instead of doing it on the battlefield.

Why would an Apoc player leave his nice, happy Apocalypse Family Meatshield just to get diced?

A leader will always be second guessed and have those who don't like him, and it looks like you have a few of those.

A few of them? I think Wolfhunt had more than just a few.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Classy. Remind me again who forced you to accept an invite, and held your hand back from leaving the tribe any time you wanted?
(and 400 barbarians, wow... Way to get a good head-start.)

lmao, you are trying to say that Concrete is not classy coz he was stating clear facts about your alliance? Fyi, originally it was Zain who asked me to help him get Concrete on side coz you were doing a cr*p job of nobling him out. Concrete was asked more then once to join Apoc and was regularly encouraged to do so by your leaders. That was the same with Poppinette and every other active you crossed paths with.

I guess you find your leaders that were plotting on backstabbing Concrete, whilst he was an Apoc member, to be classy? You must have also found the mass of filthy posts made my your tribemates, around the time of my deletion, to be classy? Maybe you considered it classy the way your leader tore into a fellow Duke and others members of your alliance the day after you 'won' instead of celebrating?

I seriously don't think you actually know the definition of classy - I guess the trailer park environment you were playing amongst didn't help.