Last enemy village is gone.

DeletedUser

Jackie was awsome duke...in fact, the Apoc F dukes were all awesome. Thanks heaps to pool, JP, Jinx, and jackie for all the great times in apoc F

And also thanks to Socolofi for being a friend and welcoming me into apoc!

Shukketsu

"...BA wouldn't stand a chance..."

Why wouldn't [BA] stand a chance? I remember them being pretty powerful, but I was down south nobling the FEAR barb noblers. No idea what happened with them after -MM- kinda split and the world falling into Apoc's lap?

DeletedUser67005

BA hardly did anything on this world, they just sat there on the fence. Their overall OD compared to the elite on W18 was quite low. Apoc was at the very least fighting. BA did fight Aggression, but that was pretty much it. Not to mention Aggression was already internally falling apart.

BA never really sucked, but they were also not very good.

Shukketsu

Just because [BA] was fighting a failing tribe at the end doesn't represent a fair view of them.

DeletedUser

Congrats to the Apoc family, truly a job well done. I stopped playing W18 some time ago, but I was a duke of Apoc-F and really enjoyed my time there. I can't say that I've missed all the hours spent plotting attacks, but I certainly missed the people who I played with.

TW is a game of attrition, where a player is more likely to quit than be nobled out (even after the first year or two). Apoc won because they had more active players, and there were enough active players that when someone quit it didn't impact the tribe in the same way a tribe like -MM- was impacted. Thats the secret to TW, you have to outlast the other side. Apoc's model simply worked phenomenally, and no one can take that away from them. Again, congrats, and I'm proud to have played my part in Apoc conquering the world (even if I wasn't around for its end)

-Dan

Shukketsu

Alright, then what does? Their war with Aggression was virtually all they did.

They assisted in the UA wide op on Nark3d [they got raped, hard core], and there were some [BA] members in the south that hit FEAR/PAIN. Granted that still doesn't amount to much, but they did help with things.

DeletedUser

Apoc i own you all :p

Losses against players (21,424 total)
▲#1 lackmanblue 596 conquers 2.78%
#2 Rashelle 545 conquers 2.54%
#3 mblanch 474 conquers 2.21%
#4 Heatseeker54 461 conquers 2.15%
#5 Socolofi 458 conquers 2.14%
#6 Orsio 451 conquers 2.11%
#7 scguillaume 410 conquers 1.91%
#8 cosmo silky 406 conquers 1.9%
#9 dufusut 380 conquers 1.77%
#10 Andrew Done 351 conquers 1.64%
#11 Zain-BA-I 338 conquers 1.58%
#12 MEChicks 267 conquers 1.25%
#13 RussW 264 conquers 1.23%
#14 concrete 245 conquers 1.14%

Half of my caps against apoc happened in the war against them.
All others are likely to have internalled a lot :)

#15 Wolfhunt1 240 conquers 1.12%

Members: Most gains (103,433 total) ▲#1 Zain-BA-I 4,807 conquers 4.65%
#2 davidemah 4,481 conquers 4.33%
#3 Wolfhunt1 3,294 conquers 3.18%
#4 Rashelle 2,889 conquers 2.79%
#5 Orsio 2,838 conquers 2.74%
#6 Andrew Done 2,626 conquers 2.54%
#7 SpecD 2,556 conquers 2.47%
#8 DChicks 2,553 conquers 2.47%
#9 lackmanblue 2,547 conquers 2.46%
#10 concrete 2,256 conquers 2.18%

So wait let me guess i'm 10th nobler for you while i've only been 8 months in apoc while the others were there for over 2years ?

#11 dufusut 2,074 conquers 2.01%
#12 cossack41 2,026 conquers 1.96%
#13 KarenMirkwood 1,843 conquers 1.78%
#14 eamxj13 1,840 conquers 1.78%
#15 RussW 1,822 conquers 1.76%

So I think i have right to say something about this ivictory.

Apoc didnt won the world by skill, but by recruiting and mass hugging.

The other tribes made tactical/diplomatic mistakes : Tribes should have helped legion and gkhan in the core instead of letting them swarmed.

Who allowed to get fear become isolated and surrounded?

Why did MM fought so lang and hard with aggression , instead of backing up aggression against the former BA?
Why did no one ever seriously fought with BA, ( S tried but couldnt handle apoc's pressure) I mean BA was clearly the weak buffer chain for Apoc?

I must congrats zain, david and natasha and a few more, they are actually pro-players and know how to use diplomacy and tactics. Still i regret that they hugged so much and allowed so many noobs to make it till the end.

Also to big use of push accounts, proxy accounts, backstabbing, dishonesty, betrayal, tribe fleeing, tribe merging, made this world a big disappointment for most players. Only those who stare blind at the victory without much "class" ( I mean victory with 3 tribes, and containing over 150noobs) will deny this.

LOL, been a while since I came here, thought since the world ended so would this forum, and then I saw this.

Concrete, you are a fool. If only i had access to the old forums. You talk so much crap here about what Apoc did, yet you rode the coat tails all the way to the end, and once it ended you have something to say? Your stats wouldnt amount to anything had you yourself not joined in the "hugging" and rode it all the way to the end. Im guessing you experienced what Apoc did to everyone else and decided it would just be better to keep your mouth shut so you could collect your 500pp. We wont even discuss what you did on world53.

DeletedUser

Just another of your barefaced lies Will, there was no time that you were ahead of me in villages but behind in points.

I did and do freely admit I point whored at the end of the game, However, I never started building up my village points until AFTER I was ahead in the number of villages taken. Both Concrete and wolfhunt had higher point village averages than I did before I started to point whore.

concrete and will both lost 3rd place to me because I nobled more villages, not because i point whored.

Lets get this clear, bcruss is a machine and concrete is an idiot, as for wolf, well Ill allow him to speak for himself. LOL

Hi Fallo!

35se

by far the worst end world so far.

when i looked at the map i didnt expect to see so much of 2 colors. figured itd pretty much be all blue.

DeletedUser67005

They assisted in the UA wide op on Nark3d [they got raped, hard core], and there were some [BA] members in the south that hit FEAR/PAIN. Granted that still doesn't amount to much, but they did help with things.

Of course BA assisted, they were part of the UA, not a seperate force. And your right, even with this op, they still hardly did anything.

Yes, this world turned out to be very ugly. Before the massive Apoc was formed though, this world was very interesting and full of fun. Even after Apoc was formed, it was still pretty fun.

when i looked at the map i didnt expect to see so much of 2 colors.

It does look like a very ugly endgame map, doesn't it?

Shukketsu

when i looked at the map i didnt expect to see so much of 2 colors. figured itd pretty much be all blue.

It turned blue, just with some gray. Besides, to us completely color blind people, it doesn't matter :p

Last edited: