Last Laugh is mine

DeletedUser99939

Simply could not contain my laughter so had to post laugh at/with/bash me if want idc. Last laugh is at the dummy who couldn't time his attacks nor gain a village and hold it!

Subject Received
buktot (**nobles**) visits Wax 5 (new) Sep 16,2013 22:26
buktot (**nobles**) visits [23-19:00]- [NE] War vs. Fools (new) Sep 16,2013 22:20
buktot (**nobles**) visits [23-36:82]- [C] War vs. Fools Sep 16,2013 22:19
buktot (**nobles**) visits [23-18:09]- [NE] War vs. Fools Sep 16,2013 22:10
buktot (**nobles**) visits [23-19:47]- [NE] War vs. Fools (new) Sep 16,2013 21:43
buktot (**nobles**) visits [23-19:47]- [NE] War vs. Fools (new) Sep 16,2013 21:41
buktot (**nobles**) visits Wax 5 (new) Sep 16,2013 21:28
buktot (**nobles**) visits Gambrinius 1 (new) Sep 16,2013 21:19
buktot (**nobles**) visits Gambrinius 1 (new) Sep 16,2013 21:19
buktot (**nobles**) visits [23-33:61]- [C] War vs. Fools (new) Sep 16,2013 21:16
buktot (**nobles**) visits [23-07:98]- [NE] War vs. Fools (new) Sep 16,2013 21:01
buktot (**nobles**) visits [23-07:93]- [NE] War vs. Fools (new) Sep 16,2013 20:17

Several pages of this too lol
bwa hahahaha!:lol:

DeletedUser92095

So who won the world? :icon_rolleyes::lol:

Stop trying to console yourself Ciranore. You weren't good enough to win this world.

FOOLS - 2
Ciranore - 0

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108493

Simply could not contain my laughter so had to post laugh at/with/bash me if want idc. Last laugh is at the dummy who couldn't time his attacks nor gain a village and hold it!

So predictable... No skill available in that brain.

DeletedUser92095

Sorry man, I have no plans to play in any other worlds for a long time. I'll make sure to contact you as soon as I return. :)

DeletedUser99939

Sorry man, I have no plans to play in any other worlds for a long time. I'll make sure to contact you as soon as I return. :)
You haven't even played a serious world yet and are walking away? Awwww... need a tissue?

DeletedUser92095

Sure. Keep downplaying your loss here if it helps you sleep at night.

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser99939

Sure. Keep downplaying your loss here if it helps you sleep at night.

:icon_biggrin:
*hands tissue* pats on back I hope you feel better bout not having a good serious win under you before you quit.

DeletedUser92095

So a win in this game makes you feel better about yourself? If it does, its you who needs a tissue and a pat on the back. LOL.

In case you still don't get it, it's your loss and your refusal to accept it that I find hilarious. All the effort you're putting into covering it up shows how this world wasn't a "good" and "serious" one. :lol:

DeletedUser99939

So a win in this game makes you feel better about yourself? If it does, its you who needs a tissue and a pat on the back. LOL.

In case you still don't get it, it's your loss and your refusal to accept it that I find hilarious. All the effort you're putting into covering it up shows how this world wasn't a "good" and "serious" one. :lol:

Oh if only you knew how hard I try *sarcasm*

DeletedUser92095

Has nothing to do with how hard you try. You're just not good enough. Not against us. :lol:

DeletedUser99939

awww how humbling I'm still being smack talked beyond the grave. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

You weren't good enough to win this world.

By definition of being "good enough" otherwise known as "capable enough" it is obviously clear that your tribe wasn't "good enough" either.
yes you won the world and congrats to that but to claim others weren't "good enough" again otherwise capable is an understatement for the pure fact that if your tribe was "good enough" it would of won without much recruitment and / or diplomacy and because it did not that also classifies your tribe as "not good enough" otherwise known as "not capable enough"

for a troll himself to leave himself open like that can only mean you are getting fairly sloppy in your debates lol.

thought i would pop in and say hi to an old world of mine :p

DM

DeletedUser92095

So you think you can lay down some rules (definitions) and expect me to play your game? LOL.

See unlike you and some of your "friends" here, I believe could haves and should haves count. If for you, being good enough means being capable of winning (in everyone's mind, they are capable of winning), to me its being able to win. See the difference?

With regards to recruitment and diplomacy, its all part of the game. If you can't use them to your advantage then it will always be seen as a point of weakness. There are skilled players, there are smart players/tribes but why limit yourself to being just skilled or smart when you can be both? Besides, overkill has always been something I enjoyed. :lol:

DeletedUser

So you think you can lay down some rules (definitions) and expect me to play your game? LOL.

See unlike you and some of your "friends" here, I believe could haves and should haves count. If for you, being good enough means being capable of winning (in everyone's mind, they are capable of winning), to me its being able to win. See the difference?

With regards to recruitment and diplomacy, its all part of the game. If you can't use them to your advantage then it will always be seen as a point of weakness. There are skilled players, there are smart players/tribes but why limit yourself to being just skilled or smart when you can be both? Besides, overkill has always been something I enjoyed. :lol:

it's not really a game if i am honest so why you think it is, is well..... beyond me. ofc i see the difference and as far as i am aware "little friends"? i mean seriously? i barely knew anyone on these forums long enough to consider them a friend.

now on to the last part the part where once again you are fairly sloppy. yes recruitment and diplomacy is part of the game and i don't deny that i have grown accustomed to the fact that most tribes tactics these days involve poor play after all it's just the way the game has evolved.
but clearly you didn't read my post properly.
my definition of being capable as opposed to the words "good enough" has nothing to do with your response. the fact is i was merely pointing out that "IF" your tribe "WAS" "CAPABLE" "IT" "WOULDN'T" "HAVE" needed the recruitment and diplomatic moves that your tribe made.

although it's good to see that the opposing side is still no good when it comes to debates as you just represented in your post above, oh and since your post to me seems so cocky and you seem to put accross alot of smugness in your posts i would just like to point out that this world has already been forgotten by most who played it.

so congrats on winning but i can honestly say it wont be remembered much.

i hope i have now made my initial point clear and if i haven't then your just dumb minded, either way i only popped in to say hi and congratulate your tribe on it's victory. now if you don't mind i shall do what most people have done and disappear and forget all about this world like most the others i have played.

see you around.

DM

DeletedUser92095

Your point was clear before and I believe I was able to address it in my initial post but I guess you're not very smart so i'll have to spell it out for you..again.

First, I disagree with your idea of being "good enough" as being "CAPABLE" of winning. To me being "GOOD ENOUGH" is being "ABLE" to win because every tribe believes (or would like to believe) they are "CAPABLE" of winning but in the end only one will be "ABLE" to actually win the world. It just so happens that in W63, FOOLS was "ABLE" to win the world and are thus the only tribe who proved to be "GOOD ENOUGH" to actually win.

Secondly, everyone was using the same tactic (using recruitment and diplomacy). During the course of this world, which I guess you missed out on which makes me question how much you really know about what you are saying, other tribes also merged (Solo and Zomby), tried and sometimes successfully recruited members of our tribe (Max Burn's WORTHY), and even stabbed us in the back (iFarm). You don't see us crying about it though. We understood this was all part of the game and it was somewhat a smart move for those tribes to have done so. We just played on and eventually won the world. Yes, I like reminding people about that part. :)

As for why WE "needed" to use diplomacy and recruitment, I very clearly stated that they were all part of the game and are facets that a tribe needs to do well in to be considered a well rounded tribe and I would like to think FOOLS was a well-rounded tribe. If you suck at any of them, it will be considered a weakness and no tribe wants to have a weakness.

Now we go back to the skills and smarts part. You insist on looking at a tribe's "CAPABILITY" based solely on its "skills", completely setting aside the mental/psychological aspect of the game, which is pretty much like asking someone to prove they are "capable" enough by fighting with one hand tied behind their back. Not sure why anyone would be dumb enough to prioritize proving their "skill" when their main objective is to win the world. My tribe played this game exactly how I think this game should be played -like a real war. One where good, solid leadership, intel, diplomacy, propaganda and execution play a very important role. You probably don't know anything about that since you're most likely the type of player who still think war is about how hard and how fast you can swing a sword. LOL.

Hope that clears everything. Good luck to you on your other worlds. Hope you have more luck there than here in 63 where you got completely trampled on. :lol: