Last post wins

DeletedUser

Wow :)

I feel so welcomed.

Hi Harb, Ele and Ray. I must admit I lurk the forums too, but mostly tidying up my villages more than posting here.

So, I'm winning this thread now? Correct?

DeletedUser

Your only winning if your winning. But, to win, its impossible to win, because to win requires winning, and hence by winning you haven't won at all, because to hold the last post is not winning, unless its decided that its winning, in which case it would be winning, but upon the decision of the win being decided, it you would no longer be winning.

DeletedUser

I've been secretly winning this for longer then twice the amount of years any of you have been alive.

DeletedUser

Your only winning if your winning. But, to win, its impossible to win, because to win requires winning, and hence by winning you haven't won at all, because to hold the last post is not winning, unless its decided that its winning, in which case it would be winning, but upon the decision of the win being decided, it you would no longer be winning.

Or you win when the thread gets closed :)

DeletedUser

I've been one hundred for 52 years. I live in tribal wars, so when my village gets old I just switch with someone else.

DeletedUser

Lol.. I just had to add this..
[SPOIL]
cow_1024.jpg
[/SPOIL]