Last tribe on W45

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I was able to found the last new tribe on W45. CATS. Pretty cool as they were the tribe that terrorized me in the beginning LOL.

DeletedUser

I'm the only original CATS member still playing on W45. Joined back with the rest of the W16 guys making a tribe before the world even started.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah and I was in cats while I had villages among Pctrl. LOL whatta time that was. Thanks to Whome I survived and Thansk to Moorey and Macloud I survived there. They would not atatck me and Vasiavasia and the One tribe hated that hey. They tried numerous times to kill me in the One area. And they failed because my friends in One would not attack me. Whome supported my villages close to him and that helped me support my villages in ONE territory. I joined CATS and still PCTRL and One could not wipe me out. Mt defencive ranking was damn impressive LOL. But allas once the One members got into Omen.... I had no more hope because my friends in Omen all gave their profiles up to new owners. I joined Nemo and eventually Onoez. But thanks to Whome (even the new one) who did support me. It was real fun being a hot topic in ONE forums lol. And its damn great knowing I outlived them all except for the traitors of course.

So I died a few times at the hands of CATS. But arose to be a member in CATS. But when they simply forgave PCTRL for renaging on their agreement I was unhappy. I think that CATS protected them against Fremen and what did they get for it.... One. So I decided Ill take on a CATS tribe and die a cat. I had used up all seven lives.