Last tribe

DeletedUser106819

LakeWind Aug 08,2012 12:04
Dear World 50 Player,

This is a 100% serious offer sent to EVERY player outside of [ally]ODA[/ally] and [ally]1984[/ally].

We offer you a chance to form a single united tribe, and fight the world end game against us.

We offer you a 6 week cease fire if you choose to join this tribe, to allow time to get things together and prepare.

Who will lead this tribe? You have 6 weeks to decide.

What will this tribe be called? You have 6 weeks to decide.

Why are we offering this? To bring some fun to the world.

What if I say no? You will be eaten before the end of the world, but you will be eaten alone, and faster.

There are probably 3 options left for all players outside of our alliance at this stage of the world.

1 - Fight alone and be eaten in the end.

2 - Fight as the unified tribe and have some fun, and maybe do alot more damage. Make new friends.

3 - Delete and spend your money on another world rather than wait for the impending attacks from us.

Please do not feel this email is full of arrogance, we are just bidding to make the world more fun for everyone left in the world.

This email has been sent to all 200 players outside of our alliance.

Surely 100 of you can get together and fight for fun?

~Matt

Poll : Someone have the balls to create and fight with this last tribe?

for some answers i had in return : just 2 or 3 guys against the top tribe, it's very few. The others : just want to wait to be eaten, thinking they can stay alive (with god action?) ... it's not a fighting spirit : stop playing this game and go to the beach, i think u will better at sand castle building... :lol:

bdw, i don't want to be eaten as a cake appetizer, so if someone wants to do something, just reply here and mail me or talk to me in skype... (joetheking25)

for ODA, it's not a war declaration or something u have already told me, just trying to form something to make my game more funny and more happy. if after this 6 weeks, nothing is done, i begin my merge with ayuss, so i will be in the good side and can have my appetizer cake...

just see the hour in France, well in 30 min it's aperitif time, cheers mates!! for me it's a lemon matini gin with some olives... :icon_smile: it's nice to be in holidays

have a good day and see u soon

Joe

DeletedUser93408

Hope many will participate. Let's finish this with a Good ending. not picking one by one, lets fight tribe by tribe Guys.. Join him.. :)

DeletedUser106819

proposals of the tribe name :

NAO : Noob Allied Organisation
DAO : Defensive Allied Organisation
UDO : Ultimate Defensive Organisation
LON : Lord Of the Noobs

thanks to macready008 post, noobs, don't cry in ur corner, come with me, i am the Lord of the Noobs, in the darkness i will rule u... (thanks to Tolkien who inspire me written that)

DeletedUser

I have some members that would be willing to join. If some won't, then hell to them. let's do this.

~Michael

DeletedUser

Although somewhat foolhardy, I believe that this is the only chance you will have to defy the Kings of the world.

With 1984 gone, only ODA is left, and although they have all the former Lords of 1984, the merged tribe is new, and unstable. If only my humble account was still on W50, so I could be part of this great battle.

Alas, it is not. Unless you would be interested in giving me one?

DeletedUser

Oh, look who's back! Don't forget to update your ignore list :p

​~Michael

DeletedUser

It is most warming to receive such a kind and warm welcome, even from an enemy of the great 1984.

Whether I am on your ignore list or not, it is irrelevant, for, to quote Lord Orsio: "the words of a prophet will never be silenced."

DeletedUser106819

Although somewhat foolhardy, I believe that this is the only chance you will have to defy the Kings of the world.

With 1984 gone, only ODA is left, and although they have all the former Lords of 1984, the merged tribe is new, and unstable. If only my humble account was still on W50, so I could be part of this great battle.

Alas, it is not. Unless you would be interested in giving me one?

add me on skype : joetheking25

DeletedUser36833

Don't rush back take plenty of time off then return when the world has ended preferably.

Subwind

Just for the update, under 30 people have said they would be interested in this. And no one has yet formed this alliance tribe, so at the moment we are still attacking everyone.

~Matt

DeletedUser100630

In my humble opinion, i would suggested that those who would like to form this 1 last tribe to finish up quick gathering members within 1 week time, you guys need to get acquaintance to each other and learn all the basic need for playing TW (only applicable for those who want to improve their skill) During this time this tribe should set ally with ODA until the set date of war start.

Whats next?
Using the remaining players outside this alliance as target practice while growing.
Since this tribe are ally, the possibility of cross nobling should be 0.

Why not nobling barb?
Because by nobling barb you will gain no experience, there are almost around 100 players that you guys can use for doing ops together with your new tribemembers. Work together to find a good strategy on how to improve your game play.
in another word, barbs wont retaliate and even a 7 year old kid would know how to noble them.

Why am i suggesting this kind of things?
This is the one last final battle and i wish to see a good ending for world 50.

Have a good fight and fun boys and girls.

Ayuss

DeletedUser

Don't rush back take plenty of time off then return when the world has ended preferably.

Is this perhaps because you know that with a prophet on our side, we will be victorious, however small we are in number?

I have contacted King Joe, and am as yet awaiting a response.

DeletedUser100630

Joe is currently busy baby sitting all those noobs in GHS, u need to be patient :lol:

DeletedUser100630

Once u get in touch with Joe u will learnt how noobs he has found in GHS.
good luck to u the great prophet.

DeletedUser

I am sure I will, and perhaps, as prophet, I will be able to teach them some of the games skills, and enlighten them in more than that.

Thank you, Lord Ayuss, and I wish good luck to my Lords too.

DeletedUser36833

Mahrek victorious? no wasn't that at all.
Just sick of the useless dribble you seem to post.

DeletedUser

Have every single player suicide all their offense and just snipe endlessly and hope they get bored and quit, this is the winning strategy.

Edit: I'm stupid

Last edited by a moderator: