Last User To Post Here Wins

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Greetings

To be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

Regards,
Nox

You kidding me Nox? Damn it... Lol

Mamadou

Reaction score
This exceeding trifling witling, considering ranting criticizing concerning adopting fitting wording being exhibiting transcending learning, was displaying, notwithstanding ridiculing, surpassing boasting swelling reasoning, respecting correcting erring writing, and touching detecting deceiving arguing during debating

Deleted User - 11521651

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/-dB6RkHnGGY?&start=328&end=336

General Iroh

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Well... aren't you going to do something about it?

Offtopic Posting
Please post answers/comments that are relevant and relate/refer to the thread topic. If you cannot post a sensible answer it is better to avoid saying anything. This is particularly true for one-word-posts like "lol" or "rofl".

Technically he's the last user to post, which is relevant to the thread topic. :x
On the other hand, it's not a sensible answer.

I'll let it slip one time. ;)