Last User To Post Here Wins

DeletedUser

What a very......strange....pointless....foolish game. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

this competition has ended with docintel the winner. so please, everybody stop reply here. this STOPS HERE. :icon_cool:

WINNER : D O C I N T E L<big full stop>:cata:

DeletedUser

no i think your wrong thatdaveguy who lives next door to me and can probly kill me if i annoy him.

oh wait WE ALLIES NOW so you cant:lol:

DeletedUser

never say can't <weg>

Shouldn't is a very different story

DeletedUser

wait hold on you cant :icon_smile: i got you mixed up with someone in esl in world 2 oops so i can say what i want :icon_biggrin:

Im still winning

The next person who posts is gay.

DeletedUser

I can always get someone in 2 to put a foot up your *** :lol:

And you double-posted, you took the gay tag

DeletedUser

I'd just like to say, this game is silly. Everybody posts here and knows they shall not win but they do it anyway. Just for the fun of it.

I am Sam, a current secret moderator who is stepping in for Hoodoo (who is currently unavaliable) and I would like to ask you all to stop posting. This is wasting space so ANYBODY who posts after me shall get a ban.

Thanks,

Sam

Temporary administrator

DeletedUser605

I'd just like to say, this game is silly. Everybody posts here and knows they shall not win but they do it anyway. Just for the fun of it.

I am Sam, a current secret moderator who is stepping in for Hoodoo (who is currently unavaliable) and I would like to ask you all to stop posting. This is wasting space so ANYBODY who posts after me shall get a ban.

Thanks,

Sam

Temporary administrator

ROFL.

Oops :icon_razz: