Last User To Post Here Wins

Deleted User - 11105474

So you might have hard many stories before about tw related to RL. Let me tell you one :cool:.

There was a random guy who I was playing with many ages ago. He was doing well like me with points at beginning, so I messaged him ;). My motive wasn't to chat with him but to know when he comes online & how active is he. But when started the conversation he almost blasted my head o_O. He told me that his parents were actually met in tw, fall in love while playing tw, got married & his son whom is he himself now playing tw :eek:. And that was ages ago, so who knows that player might even found an woman or girl again in tw & maybe even got married by now.

Although I won't suggest you try it. You have been warned!

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 11105474

So... Ukraine refugees are at risk of humanitarian issues. If you know someone or see someone, tell them to stay careful& keep sharing their location, drivers picture & car numbers while they're on way to the destination.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 11105474

So... Tribal Wars was inspired from old tribal activities & stories. Real Tribes however were more savage than you can imagine & one of the oldest civilizations whom are survived hundreds of ages unless the entire tribe was slaughtered. They woke early & slept right after the sun set; aggressive tribes wouldn't sleep much. Hunted animals in a group, ate raw meats & cattle milks in early ages (few actually burned them after fire discovered). Raided other non-pact tribes when their people were sleeping or at early morning before they could wake up. Hunted women of other tribes so they didn't have to think about marriage or love; many could have their own women from very early young ages (between 11-15) after participating raids & would make their own hut afterwards and separate themselves from parents for more privacy at night. Thus population would increase very fast, granting more men to fight in upcoming ages. However, tribes whom were not stronger, their living was completely the opposite as they were targeted most of the times.

Deleted User - 11105474

So... Almost 3 minion refugees are now at Poland. Hopefully they stays safe.

Deleted User - 11105474

So... I played this game from Android with a gaming mobile. It wasn't that good, and uninstalled at the end.