Last world non P2W?

• Thread starter The Infamous Coplayer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Why can I boost production time then? I thought the point was no P2w?

Hard At Twerk

well in the announcement they said additional premium futures would be turned off so prolly a bug.
( or "Bug" *Caugh* Inno grapping every extra $$$ that they can *Caugh* )

DeletedUser40878

Yeah I was just coming here to post this, wondering why that crappy feature is enabled.

master of the rangers

The 20% boost? Thats an awesome feature

If that is the 20% resource boost you are talking about, it is a poor feature IMO. I don't see the point, you get no advantage through using it, as everyone else has as well. So in the sense of it being useful, it really isn't. I find it only helps to distance those who do not have the disposable income to spend on a game, or the younger players who used to be able to just about purchase premium accounts now need to find more money in order to keep up with the rest of the world, or take a large hit in resource production.

New players are unwilling to spend money on a game they are just "trying out," if everyone else is using this resource boost and they are not, once again, they will get left behind / easy farms, they will then, in turn, quit!

All that being said, Inno is a company and they need to make more money somewhere! :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

If that is the 20% resource boost you are talking about, it is a poor feature IMO. I don't see the point, you get no advantage through using it, as everyone else has as well. So in the sense of it being useful, it really isn't. I find it only helps to distance those who do not have the disposable income to spend on a game, or the younger players who used to be able to just about purchase premium accounts now need to find more money in order to keep up with the rest of the world, or take a large hit in resource production.

New players are unwilling to spend money on a game they are just "trying out," if everyone else is using this resource boost and they are not, once again, they will get left behind / easy farms, they will then, in turn, quit!

All that being said, Inno is a company and they need to make more money somewhere! :icon_smile:

Meh I use it so I like it
But,
Not even a quarter of the players use this feature, so YES it does actually give an advantage, also in worlds with crappy levels of barbs like on this one pitwhoring can be an option worth considering and this certainly helps pitwhoring. Also speeds up the game

Also, it is perfectly possible to get all these features without paying $$ (for younger -myself inc all my pp is made IG - or people who aren't willing to spend money on tw), on p2w worlds you could sell a few K ress for pp so you could buy 20% boosts which will pay you back more res than you paid - its a strategy game

But don't you think people willing to spend money on this game deserve an advantage?

master of the rangers

Meh I use it so I like it
But,
Not even a quarter of the players use this feature, so YES it does actually give an advantage, also in worlds with crappy levels of barbs like on this one pitwhoring can be an option worth considering and this certainly helps pitwhoring. Also speeds up the game

Also, it is perfectly possible to get all these features without paying $$ (for younger -myself inc all my pp is made IG - or people who aren't willing to spend money on tw), on p2w worlds you could sell a few K ress for pp so you could buy 20% boosts which will pay you back more res than you paid - its a strategy game

But don't you think people willing to spend money on this game deserve an advantage?

I also use it, but only because I would fall behind if i do not! :D
How do you know that not even a quarter of players use this feature? Where did you pull that number from? :)

True, then again it is finding the time to play a p2w world alongside a proper world, and being able to stop yourself turning into a farm in order to sell resources for premium! I do get where you are coming from though, however in startup it does put you on the back foot without it.

Not at all, It takes the skill out of it in a major way, it has already lost a lot of aspects which made it such an enticing strategy game in the first place!