Late start starting direction

DeletedUser911

Thanks for the tips.

Where did you start Mr. Cringer Pants? And with what name?

It is a shame you were not given more information in this thread, I was interested in your question.

I'll try to come up with something to write that might help others (and entertain the curiosities of those like me).

Mr. Cringer Pants

I ended up in NW but I didnt get to pick, it just randomly placed me there. A

I'm gonna keep my account random until after I noble a couple villages as there are people that don't like me :D

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Its annoying that every tribe on the nw rim is awful. I didn't think about that

Mr. Cringer Pants

Ya they seem very noob. I've got like 5 invites and never got a mail or anything. Pretty clustered in some areas too.

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i face palm every day at the tribe i am in. The only reason i stay in it tbh. Hopefully a good one will form somewhere

Sir TJ

Haha glad there is a mutual feeling in NW.

Everybody wants you to join their tribe. Check out my stats...looks at stats....1 world....only 1 village....

Heres to NW creating a experienced tribe soon!

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
so we have good enough players but no one wants to do anything. Perfect.

Sir TJ

Haha yea. NAPs are better than a merger it seems. Even if you would cover an entire continents rim....

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
so basically. Calling all good leaders out there who aren't on 87 yet. Join the nw rim and make a tribe and then invite us. Please :p

Mr. Cringer Pants

so basically. Calling all good leaders out there who aren't on 87 yet. Join the nw rim and make a tribe and then invite us. Please :p

I'm a good leader but in NW but not making a tribe :D