laters

DeletedUser

for those who give a crap, i shall be leaving the 'forums' and will not be returning to the 'forums' ever again. you can all make excuses for my reasons for leaving and want to read into it and say 'ow its inactivity kicking in' and whatever rubbish, but simply, when your ready to end this crap, you will understand, and honestly, none of it matters. if you think thats rubbish and dont understand what im saying, you will when you leave the 'forums'.

wish you all the best of luck and its been fun moaning at you all over the last hundred years. enjoyed every argument, infraction, abusive word, endless chest pumping over stats, its all been fun guys.

peace bitches

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser64821

can't say i dont agree. does that mean we wont get anymore of your famous PnP's either?

DeletedUser

I'm sure he will he didn't say he'll leave W22 just the forums

Angel Styles

I am sure he will be IG still.

But if reading between lines if a gift to others, then the message can be worded very loud.

Or, I might just be on some great cloud.

DeletedUser57711

see his second post got deleted haha what a surprise later's daf one more long time poster gone who is next :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

for those who give a crap, i shall be leaving the 'forums' and will not be returning to the 'forums' ever again. you can all make excuses for my reasons for leaving and want to read into it and say 'ow its inactivity kicking in' and whatever rubbish, but simply, when your ready to end this crap, you will understand, and honestly, none of it matters. if you think thats rubbish and dont understand what im saying, you will when you leave the 'forums'.

wish you all the best of luck and its been fun moaning at you all over the last hundred years. enjoyed every argument, infraction, abusive word, endless dick waving over stats, its all been fun guys.

peace bitches

Nice excuse for inactivity. I heard that the XXXX skype chat was inactive, and half of your members are red, and that you can't put up with getting infractions.

You think you are smart and skilled, but really you are a noob.

:icon_biggrin:

Farewell dafyd0. You shall be missed.

And just before I was going to launch my big news. :D

DeletedUser

maybes i should launch nukes at him to see if hes left?

mwh ha ha ha hah...

daffy sorry to see you go. (but i bet youll be back)

DeletedUser

dont moan at me for bumping a old page. these forums are dead, nobody cares, nobody left around to watch me nail a cold one.

i am dafyd0, created the account and played as dayfd0 (till april 29th when i posted this on the forums) and posted on these forums as dafyd0. i got bored with the game and only bothered to log on to spam the forums. i thought somebody else would enjoy the account and game more than me so i gave up when i created this thread. didnt want to announce at the time i was quiting the game so i just let people wonder.

nobody really cares about this, most of you dont know me and im sure of those who do know me are not that bothered to see me back but nevermind. its still only lewder, andy and mihajes posting so i might as well say what i want knowing that all abuse sent my way via them three has best intentions. you may wonder why i decide to say this now, i have kept a close eye on things but stayed anon just for the fact that the new dafyd0 didnt need the old driver snooping around over his shoulder but the dafyd0 account which i gave away barbed cause the new guy was a muppet.

third in the world to 100mil oda, baron of XXXX ever since we were 'the dirty noob tribe who ran from XIII', XXXX/W22 forum troll. was fun while it lasted.

best to all at XXXX, and best to lewder whose thread about 'duckface' dragged me to these forums in the first place.

DeletedUser54315

Hey Dafyd good to hear from you, hope all is well. Good times fighting both against and with you.