Latvian players there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

is in this world Latvian players?
if yes than please contact me.

I need as more as possible Latvian players. :)

DeletedUser

i would also be interested in latin wemenz

[spoil]
633893314390553910-LATINWOMEN.jpg
[/spoil]

ikoksu

i would also be interested in latin wemenz

[spoil]
633893314390553910-LATINWOMEN.jpg
[/spoil]

How about some russian wemenz? :D

just got that on skype:

[18:16:26] datesome2010 says: European and American women are too arrogant for you? Are you looking for a sweet lady that will be caring and understanding? Then you came to the right place- here you can find a Russian lady that will love you with all her heart. Can't find a queen to rule your heart? How about beautiful Russian ladies that have royal blood and royal look? Here you can find hundreds of portfolios of these fine women of any age for every taste. Please excuse us if you are not interested.

Beautiful Russian ladies - <cropped out link>

Temedgin

How about some russian wemenz? :D

just got that on skype:

[18:16:26] datesome2010 says: European and American women are too arrogant for you? Are you looking for a sweet lady that will be caring and understanding? Then you came to the right place- here you can find a Russian lady that will love you with all her heart. Can't find a queen to rule your heart? How about beautiful Russian ladies that have royal blood and royal look? Here you can find hundreds of portfolios of these fine women of any age for every taste. Please excuse us if you are not interested.

Beautiful Russian ladies - <cropped out link>

lol, obvious who spends hours searching online dating sites, is'nt it?

ikoksu

Dude... just coz your topic was in wrong place and boring means you have to follow me on forums and flame? Go away!

Temedgin

Dude... just coz your topic was in wrong place and boring means you have to follow me on forums and flame? Go away!

but i want to be your friend!

ok, i'll leave you alone, now.

just thought i'd repay the pot shot!

byeeee!

DeletedUser

actually Latvain girls is the best.
but thats not topic title.

I am searching Latvians. :)

Tags

Hey there.

I closed the thread for it got off topic, and was about Latvian players. Don't necro the threads to girls, though not a bad subject, just don't do it. Hah.

-Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.