Latvian players there.

DeletedUser

this is my old world so I think I can post it there.

is in this world Latvian players?
if yes than please contact me.

I need as more as possible Latvian players. :)

DeletedUser

this is my old world so I think I can post it there.

is in this world Latvian players?
if yes than please contact me.

I need as more as possible Latvian players. :)

Why do you need Latvian players?

§8) Language
Creating a tribe exclusively for one nationality or language is strictly forbidden and may result in the tribe being disbanded.
:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

There are dozens of tribes exclusive to language groups, usually pinoy groups or turkish groups it's just they're normally so bad that they fly under the radar.

DeletedUser

true that, I've demolished at least 5 tribes that were all turks on world 32, they really are bad players (at least the ones I've fought)

DeletedUser

In W10 I remember there was a tribe of like 60 called Ottoman that entirely consisted of turks.

DeletedUser

yea. I know that isnt very good for me cause than we all will have one sleep time and ...

but I want to risk and try it cause it should be cool.

DeletedUser

No, it's against the rules.

§8) Language
Creating a tribe exclusively for one nationality or language is strictly forbidden and may result in the tribe being disbanded.

DeletedUser

§8) Language

why? thats not cool!

DeletedUser

and if all tribe information will be in English?

but in the tribe half will be in English and other half in the Latvian.

is it possible?

DeletedUser

There are dozens of tribes exclusive to language groups, usually pinoy groups or turkish groups it's just they're normally so bad that they fly under the radar.

Suigen was all turk and they were #1 until ?!? and Rulerz took them out.

(If anyother tribes helped in that sowwy I don't remember them) :icon_redface:

And sowwy for teh double post

DeletedUser

I dont know what mean sowwy but I think you mean sorry. :)

thank than my plann will work ! >:D

DeletedUser

OK. i got it - everything must be in english so it will be latvian tribe in english language. :D

DeletedUser

NO, you can't have only one country of people. When you said english I thought you meant england english people =P

Eh prof let him go ahead with it, and get him banned. He might learn something

DeletedUser

OK. Mr. Pundit. :(
I will invite a few peoples of other countries if you want so. :)

DeletedUser

It is not what I want. It is the rules. You can not discriminate (diskriminēt) against other people.

DeletedUser

lol. proffesorchaos are you from Latvia?
OK. now I think I will not to break a rules - in my tribe everything will be in English and there will be a few other countries players.

DeletedUser

You can create a pre made based on latvian players... But if there is an english/other language player who would meet your standards, is polite and obviously a decent player, you wouldn't be allowed to exclude him because he doesn't speak latvian (or whatever the latvian language is). You could just say your tribe already has enough players, or something to that effect. But your forums will have to be in english.